Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

See My Blogging Life Story And How I Became Successful - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See My Blogging Life Story And How I Became Successful (487 Views)

My Blogging Diary - My Journey Into Creating A Highly Profitable Blog / Pls How Can I Get Rid Of This From My Blogging Site / Good Web Hosting To Use For My Blogging Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See My Blogging Life Story And How I Became Successful by Elochii(m): 2:43am On Jan 16, 2018
Now I will be sharing my experience with you all on how I became a successful blogger.

I know very well, you might be asking what is the big task in becoming a blogger and how to make money with it.

Very good, you are indeed not too far from the truth now, just follow up this post gradually and you will get to see better.

Alright, now let's get down with the main story tips. Through out my life, I always had the passion for blogging (at least owning a site of my own), meanwhile thinking that webmasters or bloggers always earn once you visit their sites.

LOL, this was my thoughts then but unfortunately for me, I came to realize that it's not truly that way. Now I had to go on a research, conduct some texts and come back with the real truth behind any successful blogger.

A few months back I was able to launch my own blog {Elochi..com}. WOW, very good am now happy at least I have made it in creating my own blog. However.......

continue reading from here: https://www.elochi.com.ng/2017/08/my-blogging-life-story.html
Re: See My Blogging Life Story And How I Became Successful by fullclub: 6:06am On Jan 16, 2018
What is the definition of being successful?
Your blog is not yet known yet.
Ranks low
Still has an Alexa rank of above 2 million

I bet you, you don't earn close to $50 a month
Re: See My Blogging Life Story And How I Became Successful by Jj70: 4:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
funny people everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Hi / How To Get More Organic Youtube Views And Subscribers Using Adword / Here Are The List Of 5 Best Adsense Alternative In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.