Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Update On The Viral Video Of A Man Who Rejected Girlfriend's Proposal In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update On The Viral Video Of A Man Who Rejected Girlfriend's Proposal In Public (586 Views)

Man Beats Up His Fiancee As She Turns Down His Marriage Proposal In Public / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On The Viral Video Of A Man Who Rejected Girlfriend's Proposal In Public by yemfemNg(f): 4:58am On Jan 16, 2018
If you watched the proposal video earlier, here's the update.

Christ Glo shared this on Instagram

To watch visit Facebook.com/yemfemmedia

Re: Update On The Viral Video Of A Man Who Rejected Girlfriend's Proposal In Public by Freeboard40(m): 5:01am On Jan 16, 2018
Hi,

Has anybody here tried any travel dating online website?

I'm looking for someone to have some fun with and maybe go out and travel

with me this coming valentines day?

Thank you!
Re: Update On The Viral Video Of A Man Who Rejected Girlfriend's Proposal In Public by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:23am On Jan 16, 2018
Freeboard40:
Hi,
Thank you!
Hi where are we traveling to cool
Re: Update On The Viral Video Of A Man Who Rejected Girlfriend's Proposal In Public by Nobody: 5:59am On Jan 16, 2018
dats her problem
Re: Update On The Viral Video Of A Man Who Rejected Girlfriend's Proposal In Public by yemfemNg(f): 6:08am On Jan 16, 2018
Freeboard40:
Hi,

Thank you!

Travelling get levels o, na where you dey go gan gan?
Just kidding!
Re: Update On The Viral Video Of A Man Who Rejected Girlfriend's Proposal In Public by SirMichael1: 6:11am On Jan 16, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Hi where are we traveling to cool

Go edit your personal text. It's 'unaware' not 'on aware'

Now go on dude

(1) (Reply)

Male Sex Robots With Bionic joysticks Will Be On Sale This Year / Don't Lie Ooooo / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss” – Nigerian Single Mum Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.