Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) (30107 Views)

Church Is Losing Influence, Pope Warns / Don’t Indulge In Gossip While Plaiting Hair Or Painting Fingernails, Pope Warns / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:41am On Jan 16, 2018
Ever8054:
what's this one saying....?
U nor get brain to understand?
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by Sagay212: 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
why waste so much money, time and effort producing nuclear weapons that you don't want to use? All we hear and read are empty threats by these senseless countries who have people suffering from poverty and different diseases. They ignore their people and spend so much on nuclear weapon yet they are as scared as phuck to use the weapons. Use the phucking nuclear weapons to blow up everywhere and lets all see who survives and probably start from the scratch again
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by dreamangel: 2:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
zeusdgrt:
Make the pope go site own for toilet,I Dont even know y dem dey give dis man relevance and see as e dey form spiritual and holy with towel wen e take cover e head.If u Dont believe in Jesus as the only way not tru Mary then u are on ur own,is clearly stated in the bible "those comes to the father must come tru me"

Na who do this to you? See how bitterness don finish your life.
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
dreamangel:

Na who do this to you? See how bitterness don finish your life.
Truth is bitter
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by Ubenedictus(m): 3:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
zeusdgrt:
Make the pope go site own for toilet,I Dont even know y dem dey give dis man relevance and see as e dey form spiritual and holy with towel wen e take cover e head.If u Dont believe in Jesus as the only way not tru Mary then u are on ur own,is clearly stated in the bible "those comes to the father must come tru me"
that is not a towel on his head, that is his cassock, the wind blew the cassock and the cape of the cassock flew over his head.

there is nothing wrong with breeze blowing a cloth and even if it were a towel which it isn't, there is nothing wrong with that.

the Pope isn't given relevance, he has relevance, he is in an office that is relevant.

do you think it is easy to be Bishop to 1.2 billion Catholics, head of state of the Vatican, in fact his office the papacy is pretty much the single most important contributor to Western civilization. his church is the single largest religious provider of education, health care, orphanage, and charity in general...

he doesn't need to form spiritual, or relevance, these are just there.

1 Like

Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
zeusdgrt:

Your mental disorder is second to none. Enjoy ma guy!
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
crooked pope! angry
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
Austinoiz:

Your mental disorder is second to none. Enjoy ma guy!
Sorry I attend to one mumu at a time,just stay for line ur turn go reach.pls be patientnAgbaya!
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by Ubenedictus(m): 8:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
zeusdgrt:

Sorry I attend to one mumu at a time,just stay for line ur turn go reach.pls be patientnAgbaya!
oga calm down, you are getting such response because your post didn't even address the topic you just went off attacking the messenger and forgot the message.
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by brojoshua: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
It is not nuclear sins and iniquities that concern the so-called man of Mary, it is nuclear weapons and wars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dr. Daniel & Shade Olukoya Celebrate 34th Wedding Anniversary / It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously / There Is Someone In The Bible Who Was So Dark He Was Called Nigger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.