Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,819 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) (30109 Views)

Church Is Losing Influence, Pope Warns / Don’t Indulge In Gossip While Plaiting Hair Or Painting Fingernails, Pope Warns / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:15am On Jan 16, 2018
OGA pope yes the war is coming right in your doorstep, Europe need the population to withstand the threats from South east Asia/N-korea , the Arab terrorist from middle east/Africa and Russian intruder from far West... my earlier advice to EU, tell them to stop sinking refugee ferries off Mediterranean coast, they need refugees in number if they actually want to have a chance against all diz adversaries trying to wedge wall against Christendom ... I am ready to fight as a rebel for Christendom
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by Putin1(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2018
zeusdgrt:
Make the pope go site own for toilet,I Dont even know y dem dey give dis man relevance and see as e dey form spiritual and holy with towel wen e take cover e head.If u Dont believe in Jesus as the only way not tru Mary then u are on ur own,is clearly stated in the bible "those comes to the father must come tru me"
please keep quiet you have nothing reasonable to say

3 Likes

Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by dtruth50: 8:18am On Jan 16, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Islam religion is a global problem
since its islam nations dt created d nuclear weapon
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:24am On Jan 16, 2018
eezeribe:

Corrections:
1)He says it like a boss...
2)there aren't any complications...
see public shaming grin grin grin grin
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by rexesq(m): 8:30am On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin
Blackeard:
I don't know what weapons would be used In Fighting WW3 but WW4 would be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein
grin
Blackeard:
I don't know what weapons would be used In Fighting WW3 but WW4 would be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

I still dey forest.
grin
Blackeard:
grin
Blackeard:

I still dey forest.
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 8:32am On Jan 16, 2018
Putin1:
please keep quiet you have nothing reasonable to say
Pls be patient allow me to deal with one mumu at a time,it will get to ur turn soon dont be in a hurry pls.Agbaya!
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by jayraster(m): 9:10am On Jan 16, 2018
ignis:
Ehen... and so what....

Blow off the niclear plant and let's all go to heaven. Am tired of this world especially Nigeria...

me am not yet tired abeg... I must do as bubu n oda presidents don do b4 d blow up....joor
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by seguno2: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2018
bigerboy200:
Nuclear war or not, war is war cos people die... naija is already in a serious war..people are dying from hunger, poverty, unemployment, boko haram and herdsmen...

Exacerbated by our president Buhari?
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by Bacteriologist(m): 9:33am On Jan 16, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
He said USA and north korea, why are weaklings like Nigeria scared? If at all there would be a nuclear war, it wouldn't get to us as the world powers would exterminate each other within minutes.

Sometimes being weak has its own blessings.

I was in guest mode but I had to log in to correct this ignorant post. Make no mistake madam, There are enough nuclear weapons to wipe off every single Human (both dead and alive) in less than a month.

Nuclear weapons aren't like guns or bullets that are shot and that's all. They rely on chain reactions which in turn escalate to very dangerous long term effects.

Make your research. Distance is nothing when it comes to nuclear war. Only specialized underground facilities like bunkers can shield one from such effects. And starving to death is still another way of dying.

1 Like

Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 16, 2018
Explorers:
Pope Francis said on Monday he was really afraid about the danger of nuclear war and that the world now stood at “the very limit”.

His comment, made as he flew off for a visit to Chile and Peru, came after Hawaii issued a false missile alert that provoked panic in the U.S. state and highlighted the risk of possible unintended nuclear war with North Korea.

Asked if he was worried about the possibility of nuclear war, Pope Francis said:

“I think we are at the very limit. I am really afraid of this. One accident is enough to precipitate things.”

He did not mention Hawaii or North Korea.

Pope Francis has often flagged the danger of nuclear warfare and in November he appeared to harden the Catholic Church’s teaching against nuclear weapons, saying countries should not stockpile them even for the purpose of deterrence.

As reporters boarded his plane bound for Chile, Vatican officials handed out a photograph taken in 1945 that shows a young Japanese boy carrying his dead brother on his shoulders following the U.S. nuclear attack on Nagasaki.

“I was moved when I saw this. The only thing I could think of adding were the words ‘the fruit of war’,” Francis said, referring to a caption put on the back of the image.

“I wanted to have it reprinted and distributed because an image like this can be more moving than a thousand words. That is why I wanted to share it with you,” he said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-pope-chile-nuclear/pope-warns-world-is-one-step-away-from-nuclear-war-idUSKBN1F41FL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5273089/Wind-whips-Pontiffs-mantle-Chile.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

They won't be a nuclear war till the extinction of mankind.

Nukes are simply used to threaten nations who do not have nukes n such nation will go on its knees.

Nations that have nukes respect each other because they already know that they will both go into extinction of they attack/fight each other with nukes.
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by Celsony: 9:48am On Jan 16, 2018
zeusdgrt:
Make the pope go site own for toilet,I Dont even know y dem dey give dis man relevance and see as e dey form spiritual and holy with towel wen e take cover e head.If u Dont believe in Jesus as the only way not tru Mary then u are on ur own,is clearly stated in the bible "those comes to the father must come tru me"
Bad belle
Is it ur believe in Mary?
Why you carry pope matter put for head?
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 16, 2018
omenimeh:
good morning all nairalanders, please I need financial help of 12k... last night was the worst and most painful of my life, i cried till middle of the night... i have two decayed tooth on the lower inner part of my tooth and the pain is out of this world, the private hospital I went said is 6k each for removal and honestly I don't have that... I could send whatever proof to any kind heart that wants to help and also if there is a dentist in the house who would rather help in service, I could come over to wherever in Lagos the person wants me to, I have never done this before but was told by a friend to try... the pain is a little down at the moment comparing to last night.. pleaseeeee... 3176455019, fcmb.. 09060661825.. thanks in anticipation

Tooth decay is hell o. I can relate with your pain. If you can come to Lagos, or if you're around Lagos...Let me know. Could be of help, but make we see the tooth ache first. PM Me let's discuss
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by tonytony208(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2018
zeusdgrt:

After ur long stupid boring message,u that's the wise one has no content to prove me wrong or give valid analysis to my point.Big grammer with empty message,mumu go and study and stop disgracing urself better park well cz I Dont deal with pea brain individuals like u

Looks like you are too stupid to realise that you were not looking for an explanation; you are only here to condemn and judge as if you are God.

So you don't deserve an explanation; you only deserve a skull-shattering knock on your senseless head.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2018
tonytony208:

Looks like you are too stupid to realise that you were not looking for an explanation; you are only here to condemn and judge as if you are God.

So you don't deserve an explanation; you only deserve a skull-shattering knock on your senseless head.
Same pointless talk,Agbaya!
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by Chinedu1994(m): 10:45am On Jan 16, 2018
And what should we, Africans do about it.

At least me and my project supervisor will be even!
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2018
Celsony:

Bad belle
Is it ur believe in Mary?
Why you carry pope matter put for head?
Truth must be told even if denied,at least u hear but choose ur way.
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by Sunnywhite33: 11:03am On Jan 16, 2018
ignis:
Ehen... and so what....

Blow off the niclear plant and let's all go to heaven. Am tired of this world especially Nigeria...
My dear Nigeria is not a world but a country
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by ifex370(m): 11:05am On Jan 16, 2018
ignis:
Ehen... and so what....

Its hard to see someone that thinks like me.. All these threats n no show.. Talk n no do...

Today its trump, tmrw its KJU
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by chineduemmao: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
He said USA and north korea, why are weaklings like Nigeria scared? If at all there would be a nuclear war, it wouldn't get to us as the world powers would exterminate each other within minutes.

Sometimes being weak has its own blessings.
the effect no get boundary, u go still breath uranim or swallow uranium
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by tonytony208(m): 11:07am On Jan 16, 2018
zeusdgrt:

Same pointless talk,Agbaya!

Omodé ìsé, I'm sure you've got the gist
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by chineduemmao: 11:07am On Jan 16, 2018
zeusdgrt:
are u aspergic?
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by Cletus77(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2018
ignis:
Ehen... and so what....

Madam are you sure we will all go to heaven if that happens?
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2018
SS THE END DRAWS NEAR PART1
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by humilitypays(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2018
bigerboy200:
Nuclear war or not, war is war cos people die... naija is already in a serious war..people are dying from hunger, poverty, unemployment, boko haram and herdsmen...
tell them o, people in northeastern Nigeria, Benue, Taraba, Southern Kaduna, Adamawa, Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Libya, DR Congo, Southern Sudan, Somali, Central African Republic, Sri Lanka, Guatemala, etc are already at war, so to them, let the world burn for the world never cared about them, only care when its about to get to Europe and America, so who cares if they burn down the world angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by ignis: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2018
Sunnywhite33:

My dear Nigeria is not a world but a country
And a country is not part of the world? Olodo & ITK.... you have been noticed.
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:32am On Jan 16, 2018
tonytony208:

Omodé ìsé, I'm sure you've got the gist
U go soon bite ur tongue.mad man...lol
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by zeusdgrt(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2018
chineduemmao:
are u aspergic?
Let me attend to one mumu at a time,pls be patient ur turn is near.
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by Ever8054: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2018
Karlovich:
paedophile
what do you mean pls?
Re: Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) by Ever8054: 11:36am On Jan 16, 2018
zeusdgrt:
what's this one saying....?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously / There Is Someone In The Bible Who Was So Dark He Was Called Nigger / 10 Amazing Reasons Why You Must Never Miss Heaven.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.