Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV (48881 Views)

Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child / 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by oshe11: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
k
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by kumakunta: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
No be only Islamize . We won't accept any cattle colonies .

1 Like

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Nigeman: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
fuckerstard:
Umm interesting movie, what's the next episode.

Instead make dem settle dem differences and raise the boy together, have more kids.

celebrity and pride

You are good
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by delishpot: 1:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
wahala
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Correct man

7 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by yinchar(m): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
I totally agree with him

6 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by IRobot7(m): 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dear nairalanders, please I am looking for a wife. Plan to get married by March this year. Any serious lady (22-28years) with a good heart and good intention should send me an email. Cheers.
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
That's a real father right there....

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by chineduemmao: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
internationalman:
Linda Ikeji be doing tinko tinko with someone else's child...

Don't go and born ur own.
#savage haba mana! savagery is not food take it easy biko.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Mysselff2: 1:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
internationalman:

No mind am,till her egg go congeal to clay

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Mysselff2: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Meanwhile kudos to Churchill for being a protective father.He is a good father, his son does not need to be drawn into the public show of shame Tonto has turned her own life into

5 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by showghan(m): 1:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wetin be my own with dis kain post? People can post rubbish sha...

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Papoose269(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nice move. I'm not a fan of the Tonto Churchill drama but I strongly believe that the child needs to be protected. Linda Ikeji on the other hand is only concerned about making more money and I'm beginning to lose my respect for her. Don't get me wrong, money is good but when you are willing to exploit a little child for financial reasons then you are just plain evil.

13 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Awoo88: 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hope he fight to the end and stop the show otherwise he will only be helping to promote the show
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Follygunners: 1:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
Great move indeed... his silence is definitely golden! wink

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by ipain: 1:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
richeeyo:
Fear the quiet man, one word is a killer blow. Him done kill her career %40
co-sign and endorsed! Good move by him!

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by lloyds(m): 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
I blame Churchill for getting married to mentally unstable person like Tonto in the first place.

Terrible error.

4 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by ipain: 1:31pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Childish and insecure Churchill ABI na Mosquehill

Body don dey pepper am because Tonto don park am for one side!

I doubt anyone would have known that name if not for Tonto

Now instead of paying his dues, he wants to tarnish her image

I remember vividly years back when Tonto was trying to shield the face of the boy from public, it was Churchill that exposed the boy now he wants to shield it undecided

Hypocrisy

Some men are not just fit to be married! they cannot stand seeing their partner do well in life

They have forgotten that if nurtured together, the success will be theirs

You are silly. He will feed you and Tonto for 10 years without feeling it. What rubbish? Do you think he can't get his name out there if he wanted to? Who is Tonto? A bag of insane specie!

10 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by snipernigga(m): 1:33pm On Jan 16, 2018
A 45-year-old carpenter, John Ulaha has reportedly impregnated his mother-in-law.Ulaha, a native of Awe Local Government Area of Nasarawa State, is currently living in regrets following his shameful act, NewsBroadcastNG reports.It was gathered that his wife, Victoria, blessed with a daughter, lived in Lafia where she manages a provision store while her husband runs a carpentry workshop. But by way of augmenting their incomes, they are heavily involved in farming activities in Awe, where they hire labourers to work on their farms.However, things fell apart after the implementation of the anti-grazing law in Benue State pushed over 85% of Fulani herdsmen from Benue to settle in Awe, as they started destroying, at an alarming rate, farmlands belonging to others.This situation made Victoria invite her mother who is a widow to come over and help her husband harvest their farm produce of yam and guinea corn since shewas very busy with her shop business in Lafia.In the course of time, sometime in mid-September 2017, John and his mother-in-law, Mrs Ashetu Igbasue, 42, relocated to Awe in order to fast-track theirharvesting.Amazingly, three months after, Victoria was shocked to know that her mother washeavily pregnant for her husband.“I’m distressed, I don’t know how to handlethis matter,” Victoria told Saturday Sun.“I got married to my husband nine years ago. The marriage is blessed with a baby girl and my mother used to come around to spend some time with us especially when she lost her husband.“But this time around, I personally requested that she should come and help us do some work on the farm. Since then she had been in the village with my husband helping on the farm, though both of them used to come to Lafia regularly to pick supplies and go back because they were determined to evacuate all crops from the farm to the house before herdsmen could come to destroy them.“There was a time my husband came to Lafia to get some cooking ingredients and I asked him whether they were feeding well. He told me lightheartedly that my mother’s cooking was more delicious thanmine. I did not suspect anything bad. I believed my husband. And, moreover, the woman in question is my mother, not a rival.”READ ALSO:Two brothers nab in attempt to steal Motor spare part to repair phone inAnambra“The last time my mother came to Lafia from my husband’s village, she shockinglytold me that she did not see her period for the first and second month running which implies that she is pregnant and said that my husband is responsible for it. She said she wants it aborted because it would be ashameful thing for her to be pregnant at her age when her husband is not alive.“I invited her to come and assist me to take care of our farm work since Fulani people have been destroying it, but I did not know that my husband had established a love relationship with her. She confessed to me that my husband was responsible for her pregnancy,” she said.Expressing her disappointment at her husband’s behaviour, Victoria remarked: “It would have been better for him to get a second wife who will be stationed at homeor even look for a girlfriend to satisfy him in my absence rather than going into a love affair with my own mother; it is a very shameful thing and an abomination of the highest order; it is wrong.”The mother-in-law, Mrs. Igbasue, on her part said that it all started on the farm during a joke which led to s3x later in the night when they returned from the farm.“I agreed to his demand for s3x and thought it was just to satisfy his s3xual feelings, but somehow, it became a daily thing,” she confessed.“I never thought I could get pregnant due to my age. I told my daughter the truth so that we can get a solution to it and out of anger she went public with it. I have since regretted my action. My intention is to finda way and abort it. My daughter earlier agreed to look for somebody to abort it for me because I can’t keep it. The whole thing was a temptation and I completely regret it. I have pleaded for forgiveness from her,” she added.John on his part admitted that he has deeply offended God as well as his wife for going too far by sleeping with his mother-in-law to extent of getting her pregnant, adding that the pregnancy won’t stand as he will do his best by pleading with his wife to accept aborting it.“I have regretted what happened. It is not of my character and the shame this very act has brought to me, my wife and the entire village as well as those who know me is unbearable,” he lamented.“Since my wife leaked this out, I have not been comfortable and have lost appetite for food. I have been pleading with her to forgive me because it is the devil’s work,” he said.
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Ipfreely: 1:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Childish and insecure Churchill ABI na Mosquehill

Body don dey pepper am because Tonto don park am for one side!

I doubt anyone would have known that name if not for Tonto

Now instead of paying his dues, he wants to tarnish her image

I remember vividly years back when Tonto was trying to shield the face of the boy from public, it was Churchill that exposed the boy now he wants to shield it undecided

Hypocrisy

Some men are not just fit to be married! they cannot stand seeing their partner do well in life

They have forgotten that if nurtured together, the success will be theirs

The level of bias in this post is remarkable.

11 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by lloyds(m): 1:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
ipain:

You are silly. He will feed you and Tonto for 10 years without feeling it. What rubbish? Do you think he can't get his name out there if he wanted to? Who is Tonto? A bag of insane specie!

Lol! Bros take chill o.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
internationalman:

Linda is doing her business. it is tonto and churchhill's responsibility to decide what's best for their child. leave Linda out of this tonto has a brain let her use it.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by iamtardey: 1:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
who sabi fry kunu?
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
IRobot7:
Dear nairalanders, please I am looking for a wife. Plan to get married by March this year. Any serious lady (22-28years) with a good heart and good intention should send me an email. Cheers.

do you have a good heart also?

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by IYANGBALI: 1:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Threebear:
There is nothing hard in this, edit the scenes featuring the child and air only the footage that has Tonto. The Kardashian's didn't feature their children for some time either but still had successfull shows .
So re edit and re shoot.
it will not be complete nor make sense tongue tongue tongue
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
Papoose269:
Nice move. I'm not a fan of the Tonto Churchill drama but I strongly believe that the child needs to be protected. Linda Ikeji on the other hand is only concerned about making more money and I'm beginning to lose my respect for her. Don't get me wrong, money is good but when you are willing to exploit a little child for financial reasons then you are just plain evil.

just say you hate linda and go. tonto is responsible for her son and makes decision on his behalf she is the one to blame not Linda. btw people doing reality shows on tv or vlogging with their children is not new neither is it a criminal offence

1 Like

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by IYANGBALI: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

why you dey ask?you wan leave your taxi driver husband marry am?
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nice one Mr Churchill, if it is me I will probably do the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by IRobot7(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

You can find out for yourself dear. I don’t want to sing praises of myself cos it may indicate arrogance. cool
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
IYANGBALI:
why you dey ask?you wan leave your taxi driver husband marry am?

taxi driver husband you dashed me abi? mind yo business oga
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
kumakunta:
No be only Islamize . We won't accept any cattle colonies .

Ahh this one is on the wrong thread
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
IRobot7:

You can find out for yourself dear. I don’t want to sing praises of myself cos it may indicate arrogance. cool

ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Visits Pasuma - Pictures / Chidinma Okeke's Profile Now On Wikipedia / BBNaija: Annie Idibia Supports Efe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.