Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,332 members, 7,957,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:58 PM

Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV (48977 Views)

Ibrahim Sulieman And Linda Ejiofor Welcome Their First Child / 'My Son And My Nephew' - Laura Ikeji Poses With Her Son And Linda Ikeji's Son / Ayiri Emami Congratulates Sholaye Jeremi And Linda Ikeji On Birth Of Their Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by IYANGBALI: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Proudgorgeousga:

taxi driver husband you dashed me abi? mind yo business oga
stop denying him on nairaland,he brought you out from the village to this level of auxiliary nurse
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
IRobot7:
Dear nairalanders, please I am looking for a wife. Plan to get married by March this year. Any serious lady (22-28years) with a good heart and good intention should send me an email. Cheers.
Get out there man on the street and look for a woman of your choice theirs is plenty of them or are you not man enough to speak to one?
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by IRobot7(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Get out there man on the street and look for a woman of your choice theirs is plenty of them or are you not man enough to speak to one?

Thanks for the advice. I know what you are saying is right. But, I cannot restrict my search alone to the street. Cheers mate.
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Sterope(f): 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
I like him

1 Like

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
IRobot7:

Thanks for the advice. I know what you are saying is right. But, I cannot restrict my search alone to the street. Cheers mate.
Well I wish you best of luck but please be very careful because there are lots of fake girls around... dont you have relatives, friends that can link you up with God fearing person?
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by abercrombie(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
this is what my girlfriend fear most in me, if she ask me questions I don't just jamtalk, even she report me to my friend been quite now I know am 80% grown up

Egbon abeg who ask you... This 2018 for God sake
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by IRobot7(m): 2:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Well I wish you best of luck but please be very careful because there are lots of fake girls around... dont you have relatives, friends that can link you up with God fearing person?

I have my brother. I am conducting this search via different media. God will direct me and open my eyes to see which of the girls, is my missing rib. Thanks for showing you really care bro. Believe me, it is well appreciated.
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by PenisCaP: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Childish and insecure Churchill ABI na Mosquehill

Body don dey pepper am because Tonto don park am for one side!

I doubt anyone would have known that name if not for Tonto

Now instead of paying his dues, he wants to tarnish her image

I remember vividly years back when Tonto was trying to shield the face of the boy from public, it was Churchill that exposed the boy now he wants to shield it undecided

Hypocrisy

Some men are not just fit to be married! they cannot stand seeing their partner do well in life

They have forgotten that if nurtured together, the success will be theirs

Afonja men for u

1 Like

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Tomoyayi(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I remember vividly years back when Tonto was trying to shield the face of the boy from public, it was Churchill that exposed the boy now he wants to shield it undecided

Hypocrisy

Some men are not just fit to be married! they cannot stand seeing their partner do well in life

undecided
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Austinoiz(m): 2:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
chuckdee4:
Thank God, nobody wants to see the drivel that is Tonto's life

If you couldn't get over your frustrating pains in 2017, I wonder when you will.
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Odianose13(m): 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Hypocrisy

A mother who displays her nudity for the world to see is irresponsible from the start. Why put a child in a reality show without the agreement of all parents. One of the parent is against it, so it should not be aired. Why didn't she consult Olakunle before she put his son on air? Please it's good we face the facts!
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Austinoiz(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Papoose269:
Nice move. I'm not a fan of the Tonto Churchill drama but I strongly believe that the child needs to be protected. Linda Ikeji on the other hand is only concerned about making more money and I'm beginning to lose my respect for her. Don't get me wrong, money is good but when you are willing to exploit a little child for financial reasons then you are just plain evil.

Who is exposing the kid, Linda abi Tonto? Bro, why can't you straighten our reasons for hating on Linda, for God's sake. Hate reasonably and constructively ok, my man
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by chuckdee4(m): 2:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Austinoiz:

If you couldn't get over your frustrating pains in 2017, I wonder when you will.

Who the f**k was taking to you?
Take my name off your nasty, crusty, black lips
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by FroshJaynex(m): 2:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Hypocrisy

There will always be a mad one. Congrats u won

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by FroshJaynex(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Hypocrisy

There will always be a mad one. congrats u won

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Austinoiz(m): 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
chuckdee4:

Who the f**k was taking to you?
Take my name off your nasty, crusty, black lips
You're the f**k
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by chuckdee4(m): 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Austinoiz:

You're the f**k

You're just as ugly as your humour, again quit quoting me.
I don't know you and I don't wish to, piss off
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by baysol: 3:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
AlexReports:
Tonto Dikeh, Linda Ikeji unable to release Reality Television Featuring Churchill's Son King Andrea

The lingering marital drama between nollywood actress and her ex- husband has taken another twist as Mr. Olakunle Churchill has filed a Suit at the family court of the Lagos State Magistrate court. Thus,  the Reality Show called “King Tonto” being produced by Linda Ikeji Media Limited and featuring King Andre cannot be released or aired. 

This is said to be the first step to be taken by Mr. Churchill towards protecting his son’s rights as captured under the Child Rights Law of Lagos State.  Mr Churchill is of the opinion that featuring King in such a production is solely to exploit his son for financial gain, expose the life and times of the little boy at a period when he cannot make a decision for himself. As the Production is basically of adult content.‎

http://www.abujapress.com/2018/01/tonto-dikeh-linda-ikeji-unable-to.html?m=1
I think Chilly is absolutely correct on this one this Tonto woman can really be reckless and a very bad role model for our young girls.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Austinoiz(m): 3:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
chuckdee4:

You're just as ugly as your humour, again quit quoting me.
I don't know you and I don't wish to, piss off

Dude I care for you, that's why I urge you to try and get over your unnecessary pains. You have the keys, so unlock your soul from such a debilitating pain.
As for ranting and name calling, you have the keys too...you can either choose to contains nue belittling yourself or you man up and quit it.
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by crisisexpert321(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
pleasantplaces:
Ok.
Please i take God beg tonto and Churchill, this is 2018. make una let us rest na. since 2015 abi 16 you people have been in our faces with your boyfriend/mr x, marriage, drama life, divorce, after divorce drama.
Marriage don end since last year, now 2018 you guys have started again.
sad
mtcheeeew!

Hahaha. U are right
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Xisnin(m): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2018
Papoose269:
Nice move. I'm not a fan of the Tonto Churchill drama but I strongly believe that the child needs to be protected. Linda Ikeji on the other hand is only concerned about making more money and I'm beginning to lose my respect for her. Don't get me wrong, money is good but when you are willing to exploit a little child for financial reasons then you are just plain evil.
I have problem with people like you who are afraid of placing blame where it should be.
How is it Linda's business that Tonto chose to feature her child in a reality TV show?
Is that the first time a parent will choose to use their child in money-making business?
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Baffupdrizz(m): 3:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
The traditional role of fathers has always been to PROTECT their children and even "wives".

• Finally someone has to remind the woman that having custody doesn't mean absolute ownership!

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by ashjay001(m): 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Hypocrisy

Well, according to Tonto, then, na Churchill no gv permission to show d boy face! He has a right to determine d kind of expose u'll subject his son to. Did u see where dey wrote adult content?

Only ingnoramuses, will claim not to have heard of Churchill, before Tonto happened! I was even surprised when dey got together, classified Tonto as a gold-digger.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
IRobot7:

I have my brother. I am conducting this search via different media. God will direct me and open my eyes to see which of the girls, is my missing rib. Thanks for showing you really care bro. Believe me, it is well appreciated.
I know how you feel bro and to be lonely and no one to care for, i believe God will surely see you through.
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 16, 2018
You are 80 % grown up man and 20 % grown up woman? shocked
adetoroamos:
nice move egbon Kunle.... silent is the best answer for a fool now I know that been silence is huge. this is what my girlfriend fear most in me, if she ask me questions I don't just jamtalk, even she report me to my friend been quite now I know am 80% grown up man. maximum respect for olakunle
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by bedfordng(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
hmmm
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by DJessy: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
internationalman:
Linda Ikeji be doing tinko tinko with someone else's child...

Don't go and born ur own.
hahahahahaha,you get mouth

1 Like

Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Lloydfather(m): 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nigeria celebrities has finally brought American way of life down here.

This is serious.
Re: Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV by Newboss(m): 8:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
adetoroamos:
nice move egbon Kunle.... silent is the best answer for a fool now I know that been silence is huge. this is what my girlfriend fear most in me, if she ask me questions I don't just jamtalk, even she report me to my friend been quite now I know am 80% grown up man. maximum respect for olakunle
A grown up man? angry What you just typed says that you're actually a kid! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odumeje And Zubby Michael Spraying Money On Each Other (Pics, Video) / TY Bello Photographs An Agege Bread Seller Into Fame / Nons Miraj Aka Ada Jesus Nose Job In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.