Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,241 members, 7,853,229 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Have You Ever Given Your Partner An Ultimatum - How Did It Turn Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Given Your Partner An Ultimatum - How Did It Turn Out? (969 Views)

Why Do Most People With Fine Voices Turn Out Ugly? / What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? / Abomination! 17yr Old Boys Impregnate Their School Teacher. Did It Turn By Turn! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Given Your Partner An Ultimatum - How Did It Turn Out? by nalijah07(f): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2010
1. What was the ultimatum?
2. Did they reject or accept it?
3. What was the outcome ?
4. Do you regret issuing the ultimatum?
5. Overall, was it worth it?
Re: Have You Ever Given Your Partner An Ultimatum - How Did It Turn Out? by madlady(f): 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2010
Re: Have You Ever Given Your Partner An Ultimatum - How Did It Turn Out? by Dark1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2010
I try my best 2 be nice to my partner. I've quit all my dirty habit, if a lady should give me an ultimatum right now, then its biddy byes to that relationship!!! Ultimatum ko, ultimatum ni! tongue
Re: Have You Ever Given Your Partner An Ultimatum - How Did It Turn Out? by iice(f): 3:05am On Apr 13, 2010
No ultimatums, don't like them. I tell u my mind and will do my ish regardless.
Re: Have You Ever Given Your Partner An Ultimatum - How Did It Turn Out? by madlady(f): 7:01am On Apr 13, 2010
iice:

No ultimatums, don't like them. I tell u my mind and will do my ish regardless.

Your right it's not a good thing to do but, sometimes it's the only way out of a situation that could go on for years.
Re: Have You Ever Given Your Partner An Ultimatum - How Did It Turn Out? by daduke2k(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2010
1. She shld nt fart in my presence. 2. No bras and panties in d house. ACCEPTED. 3. Outcome? Tantalizing.
Re: Have You Ever Given Your Partner An Ultimatum - How Did It Turn Out? by meekas(m): 9:11am On Apr 13, 2010

She gave me till next year, before her next birthday to get nice apartment for the both of us
Re: Have You Ever Given Your Partner An Ultimatum - How Did It Turn Out? by ikmoore2(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2010
nalijah07:

1. My Ex gave me ultimatum to declare my intention towards her (Marital wise)
2. I kept quite- I didn't say yes or No --and asked her to wait for me if she actually love me and not trying to put in tight corner
3. The pack of card (Relationship) collapsed
4. Not at all, infact I was happier and wiser
5. To me it didn't worth it (My opinion) but I dint know for her
Re: Have You Ever Given Your Partner An Ultimatum - How Did It Turn Out? by iice(f): 2:08pm On Apr 13, 2010
madlady:

Your right it's not a good thing to do but, sometimes it's the only way out of a situation that could go on for years.

True for most people. But i don't deal in ultimatums. I give warnings grin If he cannot make the decision himself, me i don do my own.
Re: Have You Ever Given Your Partner An Ultimatum - How Did It Turn Out? by nalijah07(f): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2010
@meekas

you didn't answer al the questions.
Re: Have You Ever Given Your Partner An Ultimatum - How Did It Turn Out? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2010
To make up his mind
Rejected
Good for me, saved me a long waste of time wondering aimlessley
No
Yes it was. Its stupid to hang on to something you are not sure off
Re: Have You Ever Given Your Partner An Ultimatum - How Did It Turn Out? by nalijah07(f): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2010
good for you aisha2 wink
Re: Have You Ever Given Your Partner An Ultimatum - How Did It Turn Out? by kobikwelu(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2010
ultimatums are mostly given, when the person has made up his/her mind about the next course of action to take.

all they just need is a position by the other person to justify their actions.
Re: Have You Ever Given Your Partner An Ultimatum - How Did It Turn Out? by iice(f): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2010
^^Exactly

(1) (Reply)

My Best Friend Is In Love Wit Someone He Only Communicate 2ru Fone / I'm In Love With A Mother Of One! / Pls Help! I Want Her Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.