Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) (58560 Views)

Pregnant Seyi Shay Reacts As Nigerian Idol Replaces Her With Simi For 7th Season / Sonia Ogbonna Replaces Her Wedding Ring With Nose Ring / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang: Dethroned Teen Queen Apologises For Her Semi Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) by ola12(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
PrettySleek:

Ola my guy! Lol u caught me grin Chai! Happy new year dear
Same to u wink, dint knw u wer on nairaland o
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) by nwaire: 10:22pm On Jan 16, 2018
Her nude pix has done the job it was meant to, who know her before? Even the pageantry? Make them pay her for advert/P.R ojare... But funny enough she is more popular now than when she was the queen seff.
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) by Franklin91(m): 10:25pm On Jan 16, 2018
i mean this girl is 20 and her london has fallen You must be kidding
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
pejuakinab:
Yeah

And d daft youths dat will vote 4 him
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) by 9jaPublisher110: 12:02am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) by PrettySleek(f): 3:31am On Jan 17, 2018
ola12:

Same to u wink, dint knw u wer on nairaland o
Lol na here b my second house o
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) by AceDomino(m): 5:15am On Jan 17, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
The Simpsons.

Yeah man, I tried remembering which cartoon but I couldn't. Thanks pal
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) by pejuakinab: 6:17am On Jan 17, 2018
genghiskhan007:

And d daft youths dat will vote 4 him

See another shithole head. Mai dullard
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) by pejuakinab: 6:19am On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=pejuakinab post=64266471]

Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 17, 2018
Jonathan:

Where's the beauty? People get eyes Sha...
To me, she is beautiful. Period.
Re: Abasiodiong Eyo Dethroned, As Meggy Linus Replaces Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 18, 2018
pejuakinab:

See another shithole head. Mai dullard

Its your mentally deranged father that is a shithole head.......nairaland motherfucker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beyonce And Jay Z $90Million Home (Photos) / Seyi Awolowo And Girlfriend, Adeshola's Halloween Costume (Photos) / Pasuma Presents Daughter A Car On Her 25th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.