Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Can I Learn Graphics Design And Photoshop With This Laptop??? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can I Learn Graphics Design And Photoshop With This Laptop??? (1537 Views)

Corel Draw And Photoshop; Which Can I Learn Through Self Study/learning / 2-day Workshop On Coreldraw And Photoshop / If You Are Very Good With After Effect,illustrator And Photoshop We Need You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Learn Graphics Design And Photoshop With This Laptop??? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
hi nairalanders,
am interested in learning graphics design, photo editing, cartoon and caricature editing, but I don't know if my mini laptop can handle it. The laptop is a mini laptop(acer) running window 7 with 2gb ram and 160gb space.
plz can it really handle these works.
Re: Can I Learn Graphics Design And Photoshop With This Laptop??? by ifex370(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
For photo editing yes, for animation, no
Re: Can I Learn Graphics Design And Photoshop With This Laptop??? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2018
ifex370:
For photo editing yes, for animation, no
k boss
Re: Can I Learn Graphics Design And Photoshop With This Laptop??? by bigl: 5:25am On Jan 19, 2018
remiproxy:
hi nairalanders,
am interested in learning graphics design, photo editing, cartoon and caricature editing, but I don't know if my mini laptop can handle it. The laptop is a mini laptop(acer) running window 7 with 2gb ram and 160gb space.
plz can it really handle these works.

If that's all u have, yes. It will even run a 3d program.

I've once used compaq mini do a 3d job cos that's all I had then so, pls go ahead and install ur softwares and get ur self moving instead of giving excuses.

Once u make some additional money, u can then get something more powerful.

And as a reminder, you can never have the most powerful system. U'll only buy what u can afford and what works for u bro!

U can chat me up on whatsapp incase u need additional assistance in software selection.
Re: Can I Learn Graphics Design And Photoshop With This Laptop??? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2018
bigl:

If that's all u have, yes. It will even run a 3d program.

I've once used compaq mini do a 3d job cos that's all I had then so, pls go ahead and install ur softwares and get ur self moving instead of giving excuses.

Once u make some additional money, u can then get something more powerful.

And as a reminder, you can never have the most powerful system. U'll only buy what u can afford and what works for u bro!

U can chat me up on whatsapp incase u need additional assistance in software selection.

alright boss, tnx so much for the tips. I don't have a smartphone for all this whatsapp stuff so am not available on whatsapp. Regarding softwares to install am setting down with photoshop, photoshop cc and Adobe illustrator. What do you think boss and where or who can help me install these softwares.
Re: Can I Learn Graphics Design And Photoshop With This Laptop??? by bigl: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
remiproxy:
alright boss, tnx so much for the tips. I don't have a smartphone for all this whatsapp stuff so am not available on whatsapp. Regarding softwares to install am setting down with photoshop, photoshop cc and Adobe illustrator. What do you think boss and where or who can help me install these softwares.

U're welcome bro.

Your location will determine o! Where are u currently or where do u reside? If its lagos, just go to computer village and u'll get all u need.

Photoshop and illustrator for a start is ok. Just that u might not av access to 3d features of photoshop but every other thing will work.

U can even connect ur laptop to a bigger screen (I did that back then when all I had was a compaq mini)
Re: Can I Learn Graphics Design And Photoshop With This Laptop??? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
bigl:

U're welcome bro.

Your location will determine o! Where are u currently or where do u reside? If its lagos, just go to computer village and u'll get all u need.

Photoshop and illustrator for a start is ok. Just that u might not av access to 3d features of photoshop but every other thing will work.

U can even connect ur laptop to a bigger screen (I did that back then when all I had was a compaq mini)
tnx boss

(1) (Reply)

February Rush [wallpaper] / These Digital Works Will Stun You! Check Them Out!! / What's Wrong With This Artwork?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.