Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

"Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) (20894 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Self Defence Is Entrenched In The Constitution" / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by Johnkay225: 10:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
thesicilian:
Jesus did not preach self defense.
Jesus did not also preach stupidity. When you allow an uncircumcised Philistine called Fulani herdsman kill you or your family members when you can defend yourself ,you are of all men most stupid.. Christianity does not mean your brain has been taken away. No Muslim or Fulani herdsman can kill me. I go kill the person first and you think I will not make heaven.. I feel for your type,you might just watch your family wasted and you do nothing about it or probably because you are not from Benue or Taraba or has not seen the wickedness of those blood sucking demons. They cut pregnant women open,kill infants ,kill the aged and you are here talking trash.. I have lived in the North and I have seen and witnessed their atrocities firsthand ..

4 Likes

Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by PatriotTemidayo: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
The seat of the caliphate will be wailing soon........

They glory in easy prey but shout blue murder when given same dose of their evil pills....

God Bless Pastor

2 Likes

Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by Oponel1962: 10:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
The devil will always misinterpret the Bible
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by doyinbaby(f): 10:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
thesicilian:
so you prefer they wipe out the whole of benuee state

3 Likes

Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by Allylic(f): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Self defence is not a sin

2 Likes

Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by Donkay82: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
thesicilian:

There's no point for this rigmarole. Jesus expressly spoke against vengeance and self defense in Matthew 5:38 - 40 [
For Christians, the word of the Lord supercedes every other law.
abeg that greedie for temple wey bros j do na wetin we go call that one,abi na temple defence
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
thesicilian:

I'm not interested in the Constitution or penal code.
Show me where self defense is preached in the Bible by Jesus Christ
then wait make them com cot ur neck name.

1 Like

Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by millionboi2: 11:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
toluxa1:
Dr Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Abuja spoke last week Friday on the situation of killings in Nigeria. Watch the firy Video below :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO6Mnh3TEpQ

OP com and ask when thy kil Your loved one.
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by PROPHETmichael: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
thesicilian:
Why did he tell them to sell their stuffs and buy sword?

Luke 22:36
Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

Is that not self defense?

4 Likes

Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by PROPHETmichael: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
thesicilian:

I'm not interested in the Constitution or penal code.
Show me where self defense is preached in the Bible by Jesus Christ

"Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one"

Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by Johnkay225: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
This person quoting when they slap you on one cheek ,turn the other one. Was that what Jesus meant? SomeChristians are very daft ,self defense is not a sin abeg. I hope Fulani herdsmen pays you and your family a visit ,then you stand and let them kill you. Your stupidity is out of this world. Did you not see the Heavenly Constitution the Bible and the Nigerian Constitution that the Pastor quoted . For your mind ,you sabi Bible,na stupidity and ignorance go kill you oh. It will be your worst undoing ... Make I dey like this make one uncircumcised fool come kill me,even God go vex for me...

5 Likes

Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by tartar9(m): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
Yes it's everyone's right,but when xtians talk of self defense they mean a different thing.It isn't the usual fending off an attack but rather,out of sheer cowardice,cowing in the face of an attack.Where their "self defense" comes in is where those who could escape the attack or the injured or the deceased kindred launching an attack based on a "guilt by association",were hinged on ethnicity or religion,or whatever link however remote to their attacker,innocent people,most preferably defenceless children,the aged and women are gruesomely massacred by them,with cheers from their fellow xtians here on nairaland.
Meanwhile,their real attackers are currently safe somewhere else preparing for a second foray.And then the cycle repeats itself.

This sort of "guilt by association" is something ubiquitous and has been impacted to them from their bible to the point of genocides.In fact their entire religion is founded upon this most evil concept where the entirety of humanity is equally responsible for the sin of one man.You also keep hearing of things like generational curses and their daddy g.o's pronouncing curses on yet unborn children.Notice again how they celebrated buhari's son misfortune.

In summary,xtians have a very grotesque concept of what justice is.When they talk of self-defense,the above is what they just mean.
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by PaUkwuoma22(m): 11:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
thesicilian:

This is Acts 22 vs 6 to 8 Sir.
Persecution of the church is a direct attack on Jesus Christ. Please let us be careful of what we wish for.
6 “As I was on the road, nearing Damascus, suddenly about noon a very bright light from heaven shone around me. 7 And I fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to me, ‘Paul, Paul, why are you persecuting me?’

8 “‘Who is it speaking to me, sir?’ I asked. And he replied, ‘I am Jesus of Nazareth, the one you are persecuting.’ 9 The men with me saw the light but didn’t understand what was said.

1 Like

Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by Snow02: 11:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
thesicilian:
in other words you want people to fold their arms and be killed like rats by these herdsmen?? OK wait till it comes to u then you can do that.

2 Likes

Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by Promzyunique(m): 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
thesicilian:
Tell it to.d herdsmen...wen dy come 4ur community....... n am.suspecting... if u re a christian....cos I doubt....may b wen.ur relation gets killed ..ur eye go open

1 Like

Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by thesicilian: 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
PaUkwuoma22:

This is Acts 22 vs 6 to 8 Sir.
Persecution of the church is a direct attack on Jesus Christ. Please let us be careful of what we wish for.
6 “As I was on the road, nearing Damascus, suddenly about noon a very bright light from heaven shone around me. 7 And I fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to me, ‘Paul, Paul, why are you persecuting me?’

8 “‘Who is it speaking to me, sir?’ I asked. And he replied, ‘I am Jesus of Nazareth, the one you are persecuting.’ 9 The men with me saw the light but didn’t understand what was said.
How is this self defense? What I see here is forgiveness and love for your persecutor.
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by Benekruku(m): 11:29pm On Jan 16, 2018
The blood of Jesus has expired and self defense is now the next option grin grin grin

I use to think people covered with the blood of Jesus are immune to Gun shots grin grin grin
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by smileyoo: 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
thesicilian:
must jesus tell a grown-up man like you, the first law of life which is self-preservation. some knowledge ought not to be taught for you to know it, because its natural for you to acquire it, once you attain the age of reasoning. the bible says the goods of a strongman is safe until a stronger man over powered him, then the goods can be plundered. is that not an act of warfare? or do you prefer your goods to be plundered, or your life wasted if you can stop it? indeed some christains 're really confused? for me i 'll prefer to fight to defend my life and my belief.

2 Likes

Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by thesicilian: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
PROPHETmichael:

"Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one"

And shortly after when one of the disciples used that sword for the so called self defense what did Jesus say?
He cautioned the disciple to put the sword back in it's shealth, for all who live by the sword must die by the sword (Matthew 26:51-52).
It is always better to read in context and not just pick up verses in isolation.
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by thesicilian: 11:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
iluvdonjazzy:
then wait make them com cot ur neck name.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by thesicilian: 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
Donkay82:
abeg that greedie for temple wey bros j do na wetin we go call that one,abi na temple defence
Cleaning out thrash from your father's house is not self defense.
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by mrsaintman: 11:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
thesicilian:
.....i pray that this fulanie helds men visit you....olodo
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by thesicilian: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
doyinbaby:
so you prefer they wipe out the whole of benuee state
No. Let them pray for God to take control. Let them unleash the Holy Spirit in them through prayer.
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by thesicilian: 11:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Johnkay225:

Jesus did not also preach stupidity. When you allow an uncircumcised Philistine called Fulani herdsman kill you or your family members when you can defend yourself ,you are of all men most stupid.. Christianity does not mean your brain has been taken away. No Muslim or Fulani herdsman can kill me. I go kill the person first and you think I will not make heaven.. I feel for your type,you might just watch your family wasted and you do nothing about it or probably because you are not from Benue or Taraba or has not seen the wickedness of those blood sucking demons. They cut pregnant women open,kill infants ,kill the aged and you are here talking trash.. I have lived in the North and I have seen and witnessed their atrocities firsthand ..
He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword.
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by thesicilian: 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nectar14:

Must jesus preach about self defense before you defend yourself..Or have u lost your memory or something....Mayb u should go to benue an stay there since there is noting like self defence
I live in Lagos. What will I be looking for in benue?
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by thesicilian: 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
obailala:
Only a fool will stand, fold his arms, and have himself and his family being slaughtered by animals.

Jesus Christ never asked Christians to be fools...
No He never did.
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by thesicilian: 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
XingXhang:

Stop being hypocritical abeg! Make we nor open Bible o
Crisis period is the best time to "open Bible".
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by daveP(m): 11:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
thesicilian:

How is this self defense? What I see here is forgiveness and love for your persecutor.
the two swords that He told the disciples to carry in case the arrest contingent drew blood in the garden of Gethsemane? How about that?
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by thesicilian: 11:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
Iamzik:

Bros since you are so forgiving and ready to die, go to Benue and surrender your neck to murderous Fulani herdsmen.

You will be rewarded for not hating killers or defending yourself against them.

Childish Bible quoters everywhere!
Obeying the word is not childishness.
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by thesicilian: 11:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
uzeba:

Jesus must not say everything.... even the Bible said... in all things we should apply wisdom.

continue waiting for Jesus to say until the herdsmen near you!
The Bible permits all things. Even the mission of the Herdsmen is permitted by the Bible. Jesus on the other hand, has very strict standards. He is the Gold Standard.
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by obailala(m): 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
thesicilian:

No He never did.
EoD
Re: "Self Defence Is Your Right" - Pastor Paul Enenche (Video) by thesicilian: 11:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
Stbottle:

Baba, vengeance and self defence are two differnt things. He preached against vengeance and not against self defence. When he was going to be attacked before his death, why did he disappear into thin air and not leave himself to be killed. He defended himself
His time was not yet then. And He didn't defend Himself, God engineered His escape. Allow God to do the defense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Can’t Distribute Condoms In School – Catholic Bishops / 10 Signs You Love Money Too Much / The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.