Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

What Hair Cream Can I Use To Soften My Thick And Strong Hair? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Hair Cream Can I Use To Soften My Thick And Strong Hair? (725 Views)

From Thin To Thick & Curvy: Lady Shares Her Transformation Within 3 Years / Which Cream Can I Use To Clear My Sunburn, Am In Akure Pls Help Me / Pls Which Cream Can Oily Face Guy Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Hair Cream Can I Use To Soften My Thick And Strong Hair? by Solanaa: 4:00am On Feb 20, 2023
Hi guys, Please recommend a hair cream one can use to soften their hair.

My hair is very thick and strong and sometimes very rough looking and as well difficult to comb.

I'd really appreciate it, IF an expert can help recommend some good hair cream product. Thanks.
Re: What Hair Cream Can I Use To Soften My Thick And Strong Hair? by Apus: 4:37am On Feb 20, 2023
Solanaa:

My hair is very thick and strong and sometimes very rough looking and as well difficult to comb.

I'd really appreciate it, IF an expert can help recommend some good hair cream product. Thanks.

So-fine
Re: What Hair Cream Can I Use To Soften My Thick And Strong Hair? by Laird(m): 5:48am On Feb 20, 2023
Please Mods this thread should go to front page. I need help on this too

1 Like

Re: What Hair Cream Can I Use To Soften My Thick And Strong Hair? by mrjojo: 7:37am On Feb 20, 2023
Relax the hair every 3 months. Gentle relaxing o don't go and Chris oyakilome it. Then get Cantu Shea butter+ coconut oil leave in conditioner.The combo worked for my very strong hair and beards.

1 Like

Re: What Hair Cream Can I Use To Soften My Thick And Strong Hair? by frozen70(f): 8:31am On Feb 20, 2023
Solanaa:

If you are a guy, there is absolutely nothing you can do to soften the hair because it's hereditary

Just keep an average low cut

But for ladies that they can apply relaxer on it, but it will still be hard
Re: What Hair Cream Can I Use To Soften My Thick And Strong Hair? by Solanaa: 5:21am On Feb 23, 2023
frozen70:

If you are a guy, there is absolutely nothing you can do to soften the hair because it's hereditary

Just keep an average low cut

But for ladies that they can apply relaxer on it, but it will still be hard

Okay sir
Re: What Hair Cream Can I Use To Soften My Thick And Strong Hair? by frozen70(f): 6:13am On Feb 23, 2023
Solanaa:

Okay sir

Ma'am
Re: What Hair Cream Can I Use To Soften My Thick And Strong Hair? by BRATISLAVA: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2023
Shampoo. Conditioner. Oils.

(1) (Reply)

What Is More Than Fashion / Classy Outfits Needed For Rent! / 4 Tier Wedding Cake Plus Extra For Just N75,000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.