Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Please Help Me!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Me!!! (1960 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Me!!! by kalex0(m): 7:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. Stay blessed bro
That is d cause I think
she gave me a tough time
Re: Please Help Me!!! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:59pm On Jan 16, 2018
kalex0:

That is d cause I think

she gave me a tough time
. You were not expecting it. So when she agreed,you were like am I sure that she really want it.
Re: Please Help Me!!! by kalex0(m): 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. You were not expecting it. So when she agreed,you were like am I sure that she really want it.

Has this happened to U b4

How were u able to overcome it
Re: Please Help Me!!! by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
kalex0:

Has this happened to U b4

How were u able to overcome it
. It doesn't take much to overcome it. Just build ur self esteem and confidence around her. If you keep getting nervous when ever she is with you,you keep on fucking up. As for your question. I was a ladies man before I got married so I ve so many experiences. But mind confidence is the key. Be a bad boy.
Re: Please Help Me!!! by tytunji29(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
kalex0:
The most painful thing is that I had to beg this girl for like one hours(we were doing other things...) b4 she finally gave in

I come f**k up at last

so painful
begged for pussy for one hour.......make I faint if I try dat rubbish, I wan lose my strength,blood nd even stress mysef yet I go begg untop.........it shuld b mutual u wan me I wan u not me begging........to ur que I guess na anxiety kill u
Re: Please Help Me!!! by kalex0(m): 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
. It doesn't take much to overcome it. Just build ur self esteem and confidence around her. If you keep getting nervous when ever she is with you,you keep on fucking up. As for your question. I was a ladies man before I got married so I ve so many experiences. But mind confidence is the key. Be a bad boy.

I am a Casanova trust me

I was just surprised d thing happened

thanks anyways
Re: Please Help Me!!! by kalex0(m): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
tytunji29:

begged for pussy for one hour.......make I faint if I try dat rubbish, I wan lose my strength,blood nd even stress mysef yet I go begg untop.........it shuld b mutual u wan me I wan u not me begging........to ur que I guess na anxiety kill u

Thanks

I thought it was ED
Re: Please Help Me!!! by kalex0(m): 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
tytunji29:

Thanks

z not that I like her that much

I don't want to c her again, that was d reason I had to beg

I thought it was ED
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
No worry urself too much bro. Once in a while this sh1t happens to all of us any guy when tell u say him never experience am na novice,newbie or liar.. Your body is trying to tell u something. I suggest u eat right,reduce alcohol n drugs if u do it, relax,next time take it easy on yourself,get enough pre-intimacy and don't rush the pussay like u never fvck b4. As long as this doesn't happen to u regularly then its nothing.. but if it happens regularly just hustle Flexherbal sharperly.. Him dey help people with that kind of problem for body grin
Re: Please Help Me!!! by kalex0(m): 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
dairykidd:
No worry urself too much bro. Once in a while this sh1t happens to all of us any guy when tell u say him never experience am na novice,newbie or liar.. Your body is trying to tell u something. I suggest u eat right,reduce alcohol n drugs if u do it, relax,next time take it easy on yourself,get enough pre-intimacy and don't rush the pussay like u never fvck b4. As long as this doesn't happen to u regularly then its nothing.. but if it happens regularly just hustle Flexherbal sharperly.. Him dey help people with that kind of problem for body grin

Thanks bro

I'm happy now

flexherbal like

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me!!! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
kalex0:

Thanks bro

I'm happy now

flexherbal like
Korrect guy...no need for the NL dick doctor (Flexherbal). if u ever have dick issue just search for that handle & its solved..seriously tho no jokes

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me!!! by kalex0(m): 9:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
Lol
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Flexherbal(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
dairykidd:

Korrect guy...no need for the NL dick doctor (Flexherbal). if u ever have dick issue just search for that handle & its solved..seriously tho no jokes

God bless you for encouraging that guy. It feels good to have people to share your challenges with.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me!!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=Flexherbal post=64260154][/quote]
Yeah bro.. good evening
Re: Please Help Me!!! by kalex0(m): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Flexherbal:

God bless you for encouraging that guy. It feels good to have people to share your challenges with.

Thank God u are here

Any advice for me also??
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Flexherbal(m): 9:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
kalex0:

Thank God u are here

Any advice for me also??

All you need to do is to reduce your intake of sugary things and alcohol.
Also :
Help Us Maintain Your Body System.
Eat fruits (especially, watermelon and cucumber) and vegetables, regularly.
When eating watermelon, eat it with the seeds and eat it deep into the green part.
Also eat cashew nuts regularly. It is good for the prostate.
Boiled unripe plantain eaten with vegetables is also recommended.

Take less of food with high calories, because it can block your arteries and prevent the flow of blood to major organs.

Moderate exercises, regularly, will benefit your body, big time.
Re: Please Help Me!!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
kalex0:

Thanks

D thing refuse to come up after first round

what can u say to that ma'am
Might be caused by stress, anxiety, high sugar level, infection, spiritual husband, excessive masturbation e.t.c
Re: Please Help Me!!! by alobright17(m): 10:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
Allow the innocent girl go tomorrow na another day.
Re: Please Help Me!!! by kalex0(m): 12:29am On Jan 17, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Might be caused by stress, anxiety, high sugar level, infection, spiritual husband, excessive masturbation e.t.c

Thanks
Re: Please Help Me!!! by kalex0(m): 12:29am On Jan 17, 2018
alobright17:
Allow the innocent girl go tomorrow na another day.

Abi nah

lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cooking Is Not A Woman's Responsibility In Marriage, How True? / Another One! Male Brothel(prostitute Hotel) Opens In Port-harcourt. / South African Ladies Show Off Their Sexy Curves And Stunning Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.