Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,858 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily (9740 Views)

How To Make $200 Weekly On Warriorplus Using Google Ads / updated: This Short Video Shows You How To Make $15 Weekly / Queen Elizabeth Coins Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by jamesjude: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2018
lindashealthwat:

No but as you said it I will create a telegram group where I will update such information regularly
I will prefare a whatsapp group if possible.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
ChidiJohn
sergi99

The last post is very much active. Register before they end the free coins bounty
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
Air drop limited.

Fill this form to get qualified to receive free coins.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdkKUAUguWCpvpVIOfcEY_PSW1jC0SaxdQO-A_cwFxN7iXgyg/viewform
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 2:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Update

Coming soon
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by Mikocake(m): 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2018
what does it mean "do not put address from exchanges?"
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mikocake:
what does it mean "do not put address from exchanges?"

What it means is don't copy and past address from exchangers like luno or binance.
Cos you can't access your token use wallet you have access to your private key
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by Mikocake(m): 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
lindashealthwat:

What it means is don't copy and past address from exchangers like luno or binance.
ok
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
For those that haven't registered LNO.

Click here to receive free coin

Register with your ETH address
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by jamesjude: 10:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
Good job. Following bumper to bumper.

1 Like

Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by tayotayo60: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
lindashealthwat:

I used ethereum address in my block chain wallet to register. Hope am safe with it?
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2018
tayotayo60:
I used ethereum address in my block chain wallet to register. Hope am safe with it?

With blockchain you can have access to private key. Its safe.

But to view fund when the send it.

You need to import the wallet with its private key into wallets that enables you to see the token
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 12:32am On Jan 20, 2018
Update
Click on the link to register and get free DOC coin

Please as you register connect your social media account.

Facebook or twitter by allowing the app to access your account this will enable your account get verified.
And you receive your earning. If you don't connect your account you won't get verified and won't receive your earning.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by jamesjude: 7:36am On Jan 20, 2018
lindashealthwat:

You need to import the wallet with its private key into wallets that enables you to see the token
Please help me throw more light on this, thanks.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 7:54am On Jan 20, 2018
jamesjude:

Please help me throw more light on this, thanks.

What I mean is you need a wallet that shows EC20 ETH token..... These are tokens that are integrated under the ethereum network. Like that upcoming digital currency.

With blockchain you can easily view your private key from settings.

And private key is the main encryption your money is saved.

Anyone that gets your private key can easily export your money from your wallet.........its just like saying private key is your money in development code.

So since its your money if they send their token, it will be in your Wallet but you can't see it in block chain cos they don't support the token wallet.

So you need another ETH wallet that support the token wallet so you import your wallet there via your private key. Then you see your fund to send or spend.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by tayotayo60: 7:59am On Jan 20, 2018
lindashealthwat:

what are the examples of such wallets that can enable me to see the tokens if I transfer private key to them?
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 8:01am On Jan 20, 2018
tayotayo60:
what are the examples of such wallets that can enable me to see the tokens if I transfer private key to them?
Etherwallet
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by jamesjude: 8:04am On Jan 20, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Etherwallet
We can get this to download from play store?
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 8:08am On Jan 20, 2018
lindashealthwat:
Update

Facebook or twitter by allowing the app to access your account this will enable your account get verified.
And you receive your earning. If you don't connect your account you won't get verified and won't receive your earning.

@ above post yes!!

This is still active click on the link and register don't forget to connect your social media account to earn coins
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2018
lindashealthwat:
Update

Click to register and earn free coins

This offer still active. If you haven't registered please do. Will always appreciate you use the links in registration.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by tayotayo60: 8:12am On Jan 20, 2018
lindashealthwat:

Etherwallet
pls I need the exact address. Is it etherwallet.com or my etherwallet.com or which exactly so I can be certain of the wallet. Cos I've been using my block chain ETH address n will want to use it for all registration too. Thanks
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 8:14am On Jan 20, 2018
tayotayo60:
pls I need the exact address. Is it etherwallet.com or my etherwallet.com or which exactly so I can be certain of the wallet. Cos I've been using my block chain ETH address n will want to use it for all registration too. Thanks
you can use it for all registration. Block chain you can access the private key. Its "MY" own
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by jamesjude: 8:21am On Jan 20, 2018
jamesjude:

We can get this to download from play store?
Please I am still awaiting your response. There are many ETH apps on google play store. How can we identify the exact one you are talking about?
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 8:22am On Jan 20, 2018
jamesjude:

Please I am still awaiting your response. There are many ETH apps on google play store. How can we identify the exact one you are talking about?

I have replied you earlier use the webpage to be safe. I don't use any app to access my fund.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by tayotayo60: 8:35am On Jan 20, 2018
lindashealthwat:
you can use it for all registration. Block chain you can access the private key. Its "MY" own
you didn't get my point. U said I can't see token sent to my ETH in blockchain, that I'll need a wallet to transfer my blockchain key to enable me see my token. U suggested etherwallet. Now I ask, is it etherwallet.com or my etherwallet.com. what is the exact URL of the etherwallet you suggested?
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 8:36am On Jan 20, 2018
tayotayo60:
you didn't get my point. U said I can't see token sent to my ETH in blockchain, that I'll need a wallet to transfer my blockchain key to enable me see my token. U suggested etherwallet. Now I ask, is it etherwallet.com or my etherwallet.com. what is the exact URL of the etherwallet you suggested?

I replied you "my" meaning the one that started with "my"
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by jamesjude: 8:38am On Jan 20, 2018
Thanks for your kind assistance. Pls kindly throw a little light on how to use the https://www.myetherwallet.com/. The site looks a little bit complicated.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2018
My network is poor for the past few hours.
patinno8

Update

Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2018
jamesjude:
Thanks for your kind assistance/. The site looks a little bit complicated.

Enter your password.
Then download the file and login from view wallet.
Re: Get $200 free coins & More in those ICOs. Updated daily by lindashealthwat(f): 12:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
these are still active register now before it close

closing soon. Register now

Click to register and earn free coins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sales agents wanted for WHEEL The Wonderful Kerosene stove / Lawyers Wigs And Gowns @ Legal Accessories Warehouse / MAKE 100% OR MORE PROFIT IN JEWELLERY AND FASHION BIZ WITH US.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.