Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos (18280 Views)

Miyetti Allah Kicks As Fulani Radio Attracts More Reactions / FAKE Picture Trending On Whatsapp As "Fulani Herdsmen" Attacks On Lagos Ibadan E / APC Calls For The Arrest Of APDA Leaders Over Stolen Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by Optional09: 9:41am On Jan 17, 2018
BlackAfrican:

You're a fool for uttering the bolded insensitive statement.... I'm not Fulani but I can assure you that if you attack me and steal my cows, I'll wipe you and your generations out when I get the chance....

You are indifferent like your president.. terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by suwalee(f): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:
Due process is a thing of the past,nobody follows it anymore... But how do people without knowledge of rearing cows comfortably steal 200 cows at once and vanish with the cows without trace?
my thought exactly.....tells they are the ones stealing from themselves or they are lying.... Cos how's it possible for people who have no idea bout cattle rearing steal such outrageous numbers of cattles

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by hooohaaa: 9:45am On Jan 17, 2018
Nigerians! Nairalanders! It is very instructive and enlightening to read this piece on fulani herdmens. https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/this-thing-called-killer-herdsman.html
Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by Bizibi(m): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:
Due process is a thing of the past,nobody follows it anymore... But how do people without knowledge of rearing cows comfortably steal 200 cows at once and vanish with the cows without trace?
a question that always need an answer but there won't be answer to it.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:50am On Jan 17, 2018
Optional09:
There should be no fvcking tension let them report their concern to the police just like everybody. An investigation and search will be conducted. If they find the cow, fine and if not so be it. lost.

They should follow due process

This is what should occur in a sane country. But Nigeria is far from that

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by ExInferis(m): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2018
anibirelawal:

They are UNCIVILLIZED. they choose to know nothing of due process, they put the laws in their hands. that made them to be more vulnerable to attacks anyone that feel like threat to them.

I guess in your warped mind those who rustled cattle were following due process.

When herdsmen encroach upon farmlands, you all yell blue murder and advise farmers to get armed.

When christian rustlers encroach upon the herdsman's way of life and steal cattle, you tell the hapless herder to follow due process.

Double standards.

No one steals our cows and goes free, when will you heathens learn?

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by godquality: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2018
The cows were tired of Fulani rules and promises so they ran away for greener pastures..

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by oshe11: 10:00am On Jan 17, 2018
Optional09:
There should be no fvcking tension let them report their concern to the police just like everybody. An investigation and search will be conducted. If they find the cow, fine and if not so be it. lost.

U were banned

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by charain: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2018
GavelSlam:
I love how people say "follow due process" which ordinarily it should be. However, should people of a community continue to rob your brother's stall I hope you would follow the same doctrine.
One thing is certain, I will not organize armed men to go on a killing spree, I either relocate from
the town or hire guards.

Don't you wonder how a non-herdsman can still 100+ cows from an armed herdsman?
If indeed such stealing took place, it was certainly done by fellow herdsmen, afterall
many of them have diversified into kidnapping business.

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:
your sense dey there, nah wetin pple no dey ask. 200 cows mtcheww.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by charain: 10:09am On Jan 17, 2018
ExInferis:

I guess in your warped mind those who rustled cattle were following due process.

When herdsmen encroach upon farmlands, you all yell blue murder and advise farmers to get armed.

When christian rustlers encroach upon the herdsman's way of life and steal cattle, you tell the hapless herder to follow due process.

Double standards.

Caveman, thieves, robbers , hired killers and other criminals don't follow due process, herdsmen
also belong to the same group of criminals.
When you invade a farm that doesn't belong to you, you must accept whatever happen in the
process. Had the herdsman claim to have attacked the castle rustlers no one will complain,
but herdsmen don't go after castle rustlers because the rustlers are their fulani brothers, they
use the excuse to attack and dislodge natives so as to take over their lands.
In a sane society, the herdsmen would have been declared a terrorist group and given the red indian
treatment.

2 Likes

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by robosky02(m): 10:10am On Jan 17, 2018
Fulani republic

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by charain: 10:12am On Jan 17, 2018
BlackAfrican:

You're a fool for uttering the bolded insensitive statement.... I'm not Fulani but I can assure you that if you attack me and steal my cows, I'll wipe you and your generations out when I get the chance....

People get robbed everyday and accept their loss. Since you are no fulani and therefore have no
security backing, you will be long dead before you wipe out anyones generation violent people go
extinct very fast.. The armed fulanis did nothing while the so-called rustler was stealing cows.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by Emyogalanya: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2018
Optional09:

THEY HAVE JUST GIVEN AN INFO OF THIER NEXT STATE TO BE ATTACKED MAYBE THESE GUYS SHOULD EXPECT IT BY EASTER OR MAYBE VALENTINE DAY THEY TEND TO ATTACK ON SUCH SPECIAL OCCASIONS WHEN GUARDS ARE DOWN

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 17, 2018
Chibok girls got missing for years everyone was going about their businesses and normal life. But 350 cows {animals o} got missing everyone are already in fear of sudden death to replace the missing cows. What a country called NIGERIA where animals are more important than human being. Lord when is this gonna stop

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by charain: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2018
vertueptime:

Remember most of them are illiterates and police has failed them in the past, so its self defense or steal their cows and suffer thier wrath

Self-defense is defending yourself while under attack, unfortunately , the coward fulani men
did not defend their cows while they were being stolen but they are quick to plan the massacre of innocent
people.
There are other illiterates in the country and the police have failed them yet we don't
see them organizing criminal gang to engage in massacre.
Have the police never failed you or anyone you know?
How many families have you killed in revenge?

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by BALLOSKI: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2018
Optional09:

cos you're not close to troubled spots , it's easier for you to type rubbish.

Why didn't the militant you support report to the police?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by BALLOSKI: 10:26am On Jan 17, 2018
ExInferis:

Double standards.

the same people who support jungle justice against criminals are the ones preaching due process when Fulani goes after community that steal their cows.
They urge the herdsmen to report to the police as if the police can do anything.
Useless kids we've got here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by SoaringLife01: 10:59am On Jan 17, 2018
Fulani herdsmen should GO BACK TO THEIR HOMETOWNS IN SOKOTO OR CHAD......Or better still go back to Senegal.
Una own don too much.
If this continues,I see BLOOD FOR BLOOD ACROSS THE COUNTRY and it will not be funny.Do I just say this shithole statement?
Do you think that Benue People will fold their hands and allow those Fulani blood suckers to kill their people again like fowl? No I guess.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by kshowhanif: 11:00am On Jan 17, 2018
Optional09:

There is no way in this world that 150, & 200 cattle's will be stolen without some people in the community not knowing. Everyone knows that if you steal a Fulani man cattle, he will not forgive neither will he forget. This action was planned to put the Fulani in a tight situation. If he act, everybody will say he is going on rampage. If he let it slide, the will do it again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by SoaringLife01: 11:03am On Jan 17, 2018
ExInferis:

Double standards.

You guys should leave our lands since we are heathens to you guys.You people should go back to your dry and arid north.Leave us alone.
If you guys continue with this bloodletting spree,it will be blood for blood.
I heard that you guys are well fortified with charms and that is what you guys are using.....una don forget sey we are all Africans.....it will be blood for blood.
I repeat,you guys should leave us alone and go back to Futa Jallon Mountains.

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by GavelSlam: 11:04am On Jan 17, 2018

hooohaaa:
Nigerians! Nairalanders! It is very instructive and enlightening to read this piece on fulani herdmens. https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/this-thing-called-killer-herdsman.html

A brilliant submission.

It really is quite sad how a certain group of people have become so easily maligned by politicians and the media over the years.

It is true, they leave gory sights in their violent wake when they go to town in their victims but they claim they are victims too.

Was a good read. Certainly something everyone concerned about the Herdsmen crisis should consume.
Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by GavelSlam: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2018
kshowhanif:

There is no way in this world that 150, & 200 cattle's will be stolen without some people in the community not knowing. Everyone knows that if you steal a Fulani man cattle, he will not forgive neither will he forget. This action was planned to put the Fulani in a tight situation. If he act, everybody will say he is going on rampage. If he let it slide, the will do it again.

They also forget the Fulani man trekked all the way from Niger Republic to Benue under the sun and in the rain. He caused no trouble along the way. When the cattle vanishes, the community claim or feign ignorance.

He goes to your police and they ask for something before they can carry out any investigation by which time Bitrus has made a killing from his robbing spree.

Violence is never the solution but learn not to provoke violence.
Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by skedman(m): 11:27am On Jan 17, 2018
awakeupcall4all:
If this story is by any means true then that should lay more credence to the fact that ranching is very much the way forward as nobody can come to the land you legally acquired to rustle your cattle..And in the event of any cattle rustling it will be easier to make arrest and for the government to pay compensation if the case hits a dead end.
But obviously this is more that cow rearing now but a jihadic mission which is bound to fail.
hello, have you consider the fact that ranching is very expensive cost of land,cost of feeding, transport cost ,vet cost and cost of cleaning and carrying the feaces,motality rate will increase if ranches is introduce because they like moving fron one place to another.the solution is cattle colony like kara in ogun state where farmers are not allowed to farm on the path ways of the herdmen

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by Promzyunique(m): 11:32am On Jan 17, 2018
liars ...anoda way to.justify subsequent attacks ....

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by goodnews777: 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
Christians need not provoke these FULANIS but the FULANIS should stay off south unless they are prepared to do things peacefully and harmlessly. If your cow is stolen, report to the police, if a farmer tell you to leave his farm, then leave. Easy. Stop the killings people.stop. I know Buhari wants you to kill but don't . God will surely PURNISH all killers in hell fire.

1 Like

Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
Yes,
"Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Kettles In Daura"

Yes,
"Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen AK47 In Daura"

Pure rubbish!

How about: TENSION AS JOS RESIDENTS GET SET TO STOP FULANI BOKO HARAM HERDSMEN FROM KILLING INNOCENT WOMEN AND CHILDREN?

What is so special about fulani cows, to the extent of causing tension in a whole town?

This fulani nonsense must be stopped.
Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by awakeupcall4all(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
And in your own twisted mind an house or a property inhabited by human beings can be now be compared to a cattle ranch??...Do you really know what it takes to rustle cattle and in the same vain herd the same cattle??...That is why it is called cattle rustling and not armed robbery or burglary because obviously it involves some level of technicality and experience to successfully rustle cattle and that is why in most cases it is the same fulani that carry out this crime amongst themselves just like what you have in Zamfara.
don4real18:

Just like robbers don't invade people's property that they legally acquire, right?
Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by ExInferis(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
charain:

Caveman, thieves, robbers , hired killers and other criminals don't follow due process, herdsmen
also belong to the same group of criminals.
When you invade a farm that doesn't belong to you, you must accept whatever happen in the
process. Had the herdsman claim to have attacked the castle rustlers no one will complain,
but herdsmen don't go after castle rustlers because the rustlers are their fulani brothers, they
use the excuse to attack and dislodge natives so as to take over their lands.
In a sane society, the herdsmen would have been declared a terrorist group and given the red indian
treatment.

You sound like a complete idiot.

Thus, I shall file your rants under "Noise".
Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by stieyven(m): 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
dokiOloye:
Lolz.
For d foolanis,they are feeling like 'game on'.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Tension As Fulani Herdsmen Raise Alarm Over Stolen Cows In Jos by awakeupcall4all(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
It doesn't always seems easy until it is done...What exactly is even the economic benefit and impact of cattle rearing to Nigerian state?? No tax been paid, no foreigner exchange earned from the export not even a supplies to the production industry..All we have is a group of blood thirsty,gun throttling herdsman wandering about killing and maiming innocent citizens with no recourse and causing extensible damage to the agricultural sector which is the live wire of Nigerian existence aside oil.
This is 2018 bro and not 17BC....All the government can do is to provide necessary support like the subsidies we have for the farmers's fertilizers..You can just be wandering about senselessly with cows leaving tears, sorrows and carnage on your trails..Just like farming and what have you,cattle rearing is strictly a private business which most be treated as such..For Pete's sake even country like Argentina whose one of his main stay is cattle rearing doesn't have this hullabaloo as to cattle rearing..
And for the sake of emphasis what you have in Ogun state is what we call cattle ranching and not colony..The idea of cattle colony your President is proposing is like having a fulani state with all modern day facilities(that is not even available to ordinary Nigerian citizens) inside every state of Nigeria...And rightly everybody can see through the evil agenda attached to this.
skedman:
hello, have you consider the fact that ranching is very expensive cost of land,cost of feeding, transport cost ,vet cost and cost of cleaning and carrying the feaces,motality rate will increase if ranches is introduce because they like moving fron one place to another.the solution is cattle colony like kara in ogun state where farmers are not allowed to farm on the path ways of the herdmen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Upset With The Level Of Poverty In Nigeria – President Buhari / Umahi Condemns Killing Of 25 Persons By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen / INEC May Disqualify APGA From Contesting Anambra Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.