Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (46741 Views)

Cleric Arrested For Kidnapping 15-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
brunobaba:
Your Fada...
Your moda....

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by billyG(m): 1:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
combining islam with ritualism is like petrol & fire.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Vinstel:
Name of suspect:Abdulfatai Kayode
Anatomical analysis: cone headed
Ancestry: Fallen demon called oduduwa
Academic qualification: B.Sc Skull mining technology
Animal spirit: Bald headed vulture
Enters data into computer......scanning.......... Scanning........ Scanning....... Results are out!! Chai!!!!! It's them again!!!!! The sophisticated afonjeezies!!! Spits!! AFONJA!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mcolaboi(m): 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
Vinstel:
Enters data into computer......scanning.......... Scanning........ Scanning....... Results are out!! Chai!!!!! It's them again!!!!! The sophisticated afonjeezies!!! Spits!! AFONJA!!!!!!!!
You are nothing but a fool as old as you are ...mumu of life

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
Well done work, he must face the law.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
olassy239:
Lol, though am afonja, but you are real funny just can't stop laughing

Afonja toto is so so sweet..
The swetest in naija so far kiss

How are u dearie.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by itchie: 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
mcolaboi:

You are nothing but a fool as old as you are ...mumu of life
See the pained afonja vulture o, when your fellow vultures dey insult other tribes, where dis ur vex dey? Abegi!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by farem: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
Islamic cleric Aadulfatai
Herbalist - Sodiq
The combination has the same origin. Next!

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Timajohn(m): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=akigbemaru post=64277256][/quote] shoro niyen
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by mcolaboi(m): 2:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
itchie:

See the pained afonja vulture o, when your fellow vultures dey insult other tribes, where dis ur vex dey? Abegi!!!
Please watch your stinking mouth I don't have time for drama
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lloydfather:
foolish idiot giving bigotry advice.
Pls I don't reply weed smokers and feminists.

Advice ur self on how u used hate and strong languages while addressing people especially men of God before channelling ur advice to me.

N.B. i discovered u are king of mention, because all ur post are full of quoting someone, trust me am not going to read any of ur mention. Ass man

Go Fvck yourself, Fvck your men of God and to hell with your worthless churches and mosques.
Show me where I ever used the word Afonja or Igbo, the same disgusting tribal slur you used with glee. Stupid Dickhead.
And yes, I am proudly a lover of Black Booty.
Fvcking F@ggot.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Holuwatoobii(m): 3:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
I didn't read the post but as the topic shows, i believe these are the clerics tarnishing the image of the good ones, they alledgely claim to be a man of God while they are servants of evil..........may God expose the ungeneiue ones that are still left

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
laidelaitan:

Imohimi attributed the arrests to effective community policing.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/private-parts-heart-kidney-found-lagos-alfa/
Coupled with your prompt response.
NP nice one.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
I cant find the pussy in the picture. WHERE IS THE PUSSSSSY?
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Vinstel:
hahahahaha hilarious you tribalists are something else on this forum grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
They wee soon release him cos he has repented from killing women but now men

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by ugbede69(m): 4:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
Vinstel:
na dem oooh.......
oduduwa children

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by coolebux(m): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
These Afonjeezies have a powerful union we don't know about.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jonadaft: 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
elgramz:
Our sophisticated brethren have done it again!
Cone headed vultures scavenging on human parts!
Disgusting!!!!
Clifford orji your OSU bloda did worse
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jonadaft: 5:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lomprico2:
All afonja alfas are human parts dealers. #fact!
All OSU Igbos are Ritualists. Ask rev kings and Clifford orji your OSU blodas
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jonadaft: 5:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
EweduAfonja:
This guy used to be my class mate way back my 1st degree days at Osun sate university

Department of Ewedury and Skull mining technology....

He was one of the best those days...

Nice one brooo, you made us proud
All this things afonja people are doing was learnt from OSU ALUSI ipob Jew people.
Ask your blodas Clifford orji and rev kings.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Empiree: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
EweduAfonja:
This guy used to be my class mate way back my 1st degree days at Osun sate university

Department of Ewedury and Skull mining technology....

He was one of the best those days...

Nice one brooo, you made us proud
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Lomprico2: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Jonathan:

All OSU Igbos are Ritualists. Ask rev kings and Clifford orji your OSU blodas

You would ave said drug dealers that would have made more sense.

Hopeless skull miner!!

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Thegents6: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
Na the same people. . . Na "AFO" oooo! But if you put am "NJA", na you sabi ooooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Afonja toto is so so sweet.. The swetest in naija so far kiss
How are u dearie.
really
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jonadaft: 9:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lomprico2:

You would ave said drug dealers that would have made more sense.

Hopeless skull miner!!
Fool
Your blodas Clifford orji and rev kings and your okija shrine human Ritualist priest were into drugs abi?
Frustrated retàrd. Jobless illiterate pig.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 12:09am On Jan 18, 2018
olassy239:
really
Yea baby.. how are u doing smiley
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by sentix(m): 6:56am On Jan 18, 2018
The house locked up

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Jimbadly: 9:15am On Jan 18, 2018
midehi2:

Don't you think he was doing the rituals for an Igbo man who don't mind anything to get rich undecided

Your foolishness knows no bounds. He is doing it for an Igbo man because Yorubas don't like money at all.

Yoruba ritualistic alfas are just there to do money rituals for Igbo because Yorubas don't need money.

Anu mpama.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by midehi2(f): 9:26am On Jan 18, 2018
Jimbadly:

Your foolishness knows no bounds. He is doing it for an Igbo man because Yorubas don't like money at all.

Yoruba ritualistic alfas are just there to do money rituals for Igbo because Yorubas don't need money.

Anu mpama.
your father's foolishness, idoit of you for the insult
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by zeuchineesnacks: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
Vinstel:
see as them run abandon the thread. Coward AFONJAS

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by zeuchineesnacks: 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
Kingpee2:
acting like you don't know that Igbos are worst when it comes to skill minning,how many of una dey go school ?go to Alaba market and see the list of ritualist pretending to be part and wire cable sellers ...Just because one Yoruba man just got caught doesn't mean igbos ain't worst .....Infact all rich igbos are ritualist,I dey my house ,come and beat me ���
my friend sharrap there. Am average yoruba man or women cannot exist without one spiritual means or the other. Juju is in ur DNA, at least the guys in alaba are decent hustlers, what will u say abt the agberos and omoniles littered everywhere in the west, jobless and hungry preying on innocent hardworking people collecting tax, den swear for una? Laziness no go kill una for this life. My igbo neighbour who sells cloths came back one day and saw juju in front of her shop, after praying one Alfa came and removed it. Wicked envious people. *Spit*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Michael Ibu's Killers Arrested After Visiting His Home As Sympathizers (Photos) / Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India / Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.