Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (46737 Views)

Cleric Arrested For Kidnapping 15-Year-Old Girl For Ritual In Ogun (Photos) / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 17, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

LOL well i just suspected becoz thier post pattern na d same
correct.
Sai babaric post patterns cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by WeRblessed(f): 9:48am On Jan 17, 2018
yanshDoctor:
chai. africans

My broda i tireooo . I just weak. My people, humans parts do not make wealth.they should go and get a job

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by labelle123(f): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2018
Vinstel:
Name of suspect:Abdulfatai Kayode
Anatomical analysis: cone headed
Ancestry: Fallen demon called oduduwa
Academic qualification: B.Sc Skull mining technology
Animal spirit: Bald headed vulture
Enters data into computer......scanning.......... Scanning........ Scanning....... Results are out!! Chai!!!!! It's them again!!!!! The sophisticated afonjeezies!!! Spits!! AFONJA!!!!!!!!
chai

7 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 9:49am On Jan 17, 2018
laidelaitan:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/01/private-parts-heart-kidney-found-lagos-alfa/
I'm always very careful whenever I see all those people who call themselves Alfa. Imagine one was threatening us after bashing or car with his "jalopy" moto. Instead of apologizing he was threatening us with charms.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by seyoops4u: 9:49am On Jan 17, 2018
ODE.. these are lives of people we're talking about here, he might have killed igbo, yoruba or hausa. This tells you that when he was killing them he wasnt asking their tribes. So, stop this tribalism and speak against EVIL doings in your country.

Thanks, my piece for everyone that does this too.

Vinstel:
Enters data into computer......scanning.......... Scanning........ Scanning....... Results are out!! Chai!!!!! It's them again!!!!! The sophisticated afonjeezies!!! Spits!! AFONJA!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by labelle123(f): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2018
EweduAfonja:
This guy used to be my class mate way back my 1st degree days at Osun sate university

Department of Ewedury and Skull mining technology....

He was one of the best those days...

Nice one brooo, you made us proud
so u too join abi

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:56am On Jan 17, 2018
There wasn't always a firstly time

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by stankezzy: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2018
Where is daddy freezer? they killed 73 people in benue he no talk , this issue about skull minners he no talk , but if na to talk against men of God he will rush , am beginning to suspect that either he is an anti christ or he is deep into rituals

4 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2018
sentix:
I passed by the house this morning. The house has been sealed and all the tenants evicted.

Na wa o!

Imagine very close to my daughter's school!!
what! see as fear catch me 4 u

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 17, 2018
Vinstel:

One of the most disgusting and bigoted comments and shamefully supported by 100 hatefilled idiots.
With comments like this, we certainly don't need the racism of the white man or the barbarity of the Arabs, we are already doomed.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Franking: 9:59am On Jan 17, 2018
Abhiolar:
Funny U Bro, Dnt 4get U Remain A Foolish Ass Licker.
Oh, come off that now, sis, u know he's spot on.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by vicfy(m): 10:00am On Jan 17, 2018
Which human parts? undecidedis the "kpentus" included? grin

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Franking: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2018
Bidobado:

One of the most disgusting and bigoted comments and shamefully supported by 100 hatefilled idiots.
With comments like this, we certainly don't need the racism of the white man or the barbarity of the Arabs, we are already doomed.

U ain't seen nothing yet. If u claim not to have seen worse on supposed anti Igbo threads then u are lying to urself. Double standards.

7 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by nothernstar: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2018
I'm not surprised. The only thing that surprises me now is that I didn't see the head and skull to complete the identification. Chai!! They do ona?. Thank God. The social media has made us to know the people that are cannibals on like the previous assumption where they use media to tell a lot lies just to paint other black. Ogaoo

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2018
Bidobado:

I will be Expecting u to say same thing when one of ur vulture low fore head brother said same thing against ipob.

Life na turn by turn

10 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2018
A sensible person would know that ritualism is not being preached by any religion or by any particular tribe. But when you are blinded by tribalism and bias towards all other religions except yours...
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by saabright(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2018
anytin about Islam no dey waste time to make front page
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by rockog: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2018
o kami lara

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Franking: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2018
stankezzy:
Where is daddy freezer? they killed 73 people in benue he no talk , this issue about skull minners he no talk , but if na to talk against men of God he will rush , am beginning to suspect that either he is an anti christ or he is deep into rituals
He doesn't have to talk every time. Talk ur own for a change. And he's no anti Christ. I am the anti Christ �

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by milkymesh: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2018
Vinstel:

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by kerry57: 10:08am On Jan 17, 2018
Oo how wicked is the heart of man. How do u feel spending money from the death of your fellow man? God save our soul from the wickedness of our fellow man.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by pawesome(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2018
AFONJA

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Iceberg3: 10:13am On Jan 17, 2018
Vinstel:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2018
midehi2:

Don't you think he was doing the rituals for an Igbo man who don't mind anything to get rich undecided
see this one thinking from her anus, with all this ritual killing in ur back yard everyday u still believe Igbo does money ritual than Yoruba? Don't be surprise that some of ur relatives has done money ritual that u can imagine.

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by baresywood(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2018
How do you have human parts in your house and still able to have sound sleep.
The people that named it LION HEART are correct.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by SouthEastFacts: 10:16am On Jan 17, 2018
midehi2:

Don't you think he was doing the rituals for an Igbo man who don't mind anything to get rich undecided
Money rituals don't work in Igbo land. It is cultural. It is tradition. Our land abhors that. If you must do it, then you must cross Niger River or any River bordering Igbo land. If the ritual succeeds, then you must pay with your life. There is no two words about it, unlike in the West where you will see a man who is fully into blood money dying at an old age.

Forget Nollywood. I know what an Igbo man can do to get money. An average Igbo man will rather endanger his own life than endanger the life of his first son in the name of ritual. If you don't have first son, your wealth is meaningless. We live for our Children.

6 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Vinstel:
Anatomical analysis: low fore headed & Oval face

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
Lloydfather:
I will be Expecting u to say same thing when one of ur vulture low fore head brother said same thing against ipob.

Life na turn by turn

You guys are fvcking idiots.. All of you involved in this Afonja/IPOB/Almajiri Tagging. When are you ret@rds going to grow up and do away with what I call Residual Racism, where the oppressed picks up what's left of institutionalised hate and then spread it amongst themselves.
Enough.
Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:18am On Jan 17, 2018
I would have love them to force him eat part of it raw as part punishment for the crime, just imagine embarassed

1 Like

Re: Islamic Cleric Arrested With Human Parts In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by freeze20: 10:21am On Jan 17, 2018
This has to stop for fuvck sake. This is very disgusing! Very babaric! angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mum & Daughter Raped Inside Car After Accepting Lift From Group Of Men In India / Michael Ibu's Killers Arrested After Visiting His Home As Sympathizers (Photos) / See How Two Guys Scammed Shop Owner After Buying Phone Of N110K. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.