Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) (16063 Views)

Opeyemi Kareem: Trailer Crushes Social Media Influencer To Death In Lagos / Chidinma Ogbonna MOUA Student Crushed To Death By A Trailer In Umuahia (Graphic) / Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by EBUBS(m): 8:59am On Jan 17, 2018
A Dangote Trailer Just Crushed An Old Man In Umuahia. (graphic)

As i type this my hands are shivering. Right in of me this man fell from a keke napep, then landed himself under the wheels of a moving trailer.
May God protect and Guide us and our loved ones. Amen. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Share

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Brooke60(f): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2018
And you said Dangote?
Ewww...no way that man will survive this.
What a painful way to die cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by mazimee(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Kai, This is just too much to bear

1 Like

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by EBUBS(m): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Brooke60:
And you said Dangote?
Ewww...no way that man will survive this.
What a painful way to die cry cry
Yep...... And the driver is no where to be found

1 Like

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 17, 2018
JESSSSSUUUUUUUUUS CHRIST! Heal our land lord?!

1 Like

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2018
maybe he was sleeping since their is no rest at all. you'll be back home late and wake early my God am so pained. rip to you sir. GOD continue to protect us I pray Amen

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Hahnemann: 10:01am On Jan 17, 2018
Na wah o

God help his children o
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by mostHandsome01: 10:01am On Jan 17, 2018
This is terrible, If Nigeria cannot create separate truck paths for this huge vehicles, what also stops them from maintaining the Laws, trucks should only move at midnights.

Our carelessness in Nigeria is just too much. i doubt he can make it alive.

For those raining courses on dangote, is he the one driving the trucks, if the nigerian roads aint bad, will the keke bounce and fling a passenger out, if speed limit was enforced, will it not curb alot of accidents, alot isnt just right and I just shiver at the thought of how nigeria would be in the next 50years.

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2018
Chai
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Holla007(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2018
It’s well
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by overhypedsteve(m): 10:02am On Jan 17, 2018
Well. This is very sad. People should not be falling off from keke and dying. Why did this happen? This is painful, sad and unnerving. I am urging the Nigerian leaders to look into the movement of this heavy duty vehicles in daytime. It should be reduced. Fuel tankers should not be dragging for road space with humans that's how people get burnt, trailers should have a time of the day when they move. So we won't be snapping pictures of people brain and body parts every time they choose to ply our roads.

When you are busy, occupied at work or busy reading for your final exams, stay calm we will handle your undergraduate research project, your Msc project, your PGD project and your PhD thesis. We will work with you through to the end to ensure that you end up with a
Plagiarism free, customs written and standard research project paper. This is what we do at https://RunMyResearch.com visit us there or call
+2348100661236
To place a direct order for a research visit
https://runmyresearch.com/hire-a-researcher/
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Mhizyoungroy(f): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2018
RIP man

1 Like

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Snow02: 10:03am On Jan 17, 2018
dangote again?? this thing destroyed my uncles Car in the past honestly people need to start suing for things like this.
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:03am On Jan 17, 2018
EBUBS:

As i type this my hands are shivering. Right in of me this man fell from a keke napep, then landed himself under the wheels of a moving trailer.
May God protect and Guide us and our loved ones. Amen. May his soul rest in peace.
isn't this wasn't a suicidal
Rest on Peacefulness
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by blaze3333xxx: 10:04am On Jan 17, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by sod09(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2018
He fell from a napep and dangote truck crushed him...
How?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Thatnawtichick(f): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2018
Wish I can unsee this.....God please don't let us walk when the road needs blood ijn....Rip cry cry
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Timoleon(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2018
Ever wondered how fast Dangote truck drivers disappear from accident scene?

Their juju dey strong!

Not that I blame the driver, the victim fell into his path.

may his soul find rest!
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:04am On Jan 17, 2018
ritualistic dangote
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by dflking: 10:05am On Jan 17, 2018
and u say dangote.. common reci grin ;Deve sense

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Heywhizzy(m): 10:05am On Jan 17, 2018
RIP to the dead

The trailer was having a crush on him
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Snow02: 10:05am On Jan 17, 2018
he just fell from the keke?? how??
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by ionsman: 10:05am On Jan 17, 2018
Still remember the day I fell from a bike in front of Uselu market in 2009. The driver of the car behind came to tell me I was lucky he was alert and his brakes were sharp.Only God knows what would have become of me...

May his soul R.I.P and I pray God gives his family the fortitude to bear this untimely disaster... cry
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by FRESHG(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2018
MUSLIMS NIGHTMARE WHEN HE WAS A BOYgrin

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by sunbilor(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2018
Nothing to show it's Dangote. Snap the full vehicle and upload or remove the name Dangote there.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by spanzedd: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2018
ooh God Rip
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Deprofessional(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2018
Fulani heardsmen are killing from one angle, dangote is killing with his truck from another angle. Can't we all see the islamization going on.

Why is it that 70% of road accidents in the east involves dangote trucks?

There is more to this ooooo.

Our criminally minded pastors, who are after tithe and first fruit, cannot condemn this blood money going on.
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by GiftedJosh: 10:07am On Jan 17, 2018
Snow02:
dangote again?? this thing destroyed my uncles Car in the past honestly people need to start suing for things like this.
Must you blame dangote, the man fell from a keke napep so it's not the fault of the truck nah..
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by asdfjklhaha(f): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2018
Why are they just looking like that, can't they ask the trailer driver to reverse and at least remove the tire from underneath him sad
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2018
dflking:
and u say dangote.. common reci grin ;Deve sense

You must be a fool which sense should he receive if not you receiving the sense. sensitive matter they will turn it to joke IDIOT
Re: Dangote Trailer Crushes Man In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:09am On Jan 17, 2018
EBUBS:

What is the rubbish in bold? Some one fell from a tricycle and landed under a trailer and you couldnt even clearly state root cause of accident and proffer safety measures that could help readers. And all you could say is May God protect and Guide us and our loved ones. Amen. May his soul rest in peace.\

Who has God protected in recent times? Benue Farmers or Taraba farmers?

Mtychew

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Of 3 Commits Suicide After Sack / Why You Should Be Really Worried If Your Are Not Making Mistakes / Fire At DSTV-Philips Ojota Studio Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.