Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Get The Video Upload Course Free. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get The Video Upload Course Free. (1660 Views)

Introduction To Business Management Course Free / Mini Importation Course + Free Dropshipping Mega Pack / Upload Videos And Gets Paid $$ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get The Video Upload Course Free. by appsdope(m): 10:06am On Jan 17, 2018
I have the video upload course. Step by step on how to make $700 on topbuzz monthly. If you follow the course and the PDF files, you will get some cash in a short time. I need 100 comments to confirm interests. Don't drop your number or email. I will upload and share links.
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by fineyemi(m): 11:01am On Jan 17, 2018
appsdope:
I have the video upload course. Step by step on how to make $700 on topbuzz monthly. If you follow the course and the PDF files, you will get some cash in a short time. I need 100 comments to confirm interests. Don't drop your number or email. I will upload and share links.
. plsss i need it abeg ma brother
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by akinz4: 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
I'm interested. kindly share the link. May God continue to elevate you.
Thanks

Akinola
akinzonline@gmail.com
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by Steemitlicensed(m): 12:44pm On Jan 17, 2018
Am interested ..
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by eben123(m): 12:47pm On Jan 17, 2018
interested
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by appsdope(m): 1:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
Like I promised earlier the link is ready. I think the course will benefit entertainment bloggers more because it needs catchy headlines. Watch the videos. Follow the instructions.
Recommended
_Upload 30 videos on the first day. Check back after 24-48 hours and find out which videos are doing well for you. Then keep posting videos on that niche that gives u more traffic.
_ Use an attractive female pic
_Keep your titles short.
_ I will upload pdf files later when I have my phone. If you dont have a pc. Go and search online and download the older versions of the topbuzz app. The new version allows short videos only.
_Create multiple accts to better your earnings.

Download from dropbox
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pvuv62run0scler/AADMVLT19hPGNfVb-dvHS6YBa?dl=0
This course was sold 10k.
To your sources
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by Spartyboy: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2018
appsdope:
Like I promised earlier the link is ready. I think the course will benefit entertainment bloggers more because it needs catchy headlines. Watch the videos. Follow the instructions.
Recommended
_Upload 30 videos on the first day. Check back after 24-48 hours and find out which videos are doing well for you. Then keep posting videos on that niche that gives u more traffic.
_Keep your titles short.
_ I will upload pdf files later when I have my phone. If you dont have a pc. Go and search online and download the older versions of the topbuzz app. The new version allows short videos only.

Download from dropbox
To your sources

please i need the pdf this is my email spartacusyusuf@gmail.com...........thanks
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by chinoify: 12:12am On Feb 11, 2018
God bless you bro. Almost paid the guy $30 today.
Thanks for helping me save this money.

Waiting for the PDF files when it's ready.
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by JohnieWalker(m): 5:09am On Feb 11, 2018
I need the pdf agorelijah@gmail.com
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by virginboy90(m): 8:12am On Feb 11, 2018
P/s help me with d pdf, I have made $2.40 since last month.... Ken9ce@gmail.com
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by borgu2: 8:24am On Feb 11, 2018
k

Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by dammy20: 10:19am On Feb 11, 2018
This is my number 07038383848....i need d course badly...thanks
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by obysolid(m): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Nice move.. You are a guy with a golden heart..

Let me share mine here. Create a verified PayPal account with your Nigeria details without changing your IP address to send and receive fund.. Download the PDF for FREE!!!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m4xjWomHIitM0YxmaTV-5UYMmSVz6NE5/view

1 Like

Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by mafarawemi(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2018
THANKS BRO
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by murphy02(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
kindly send to zeason2@yahoo.com
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by Demoney5050(m): 7:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
Thank you for sharing this video I bought this video for 10k. I mean this particular video. thank for sharing..
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by Demoney5050(m): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
if anybody have way to verified US upwork I would very grateful. God bless u all
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
By God bless you double double, here is my email address
vibemere4real@gmail.com
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
[quote author=obysolid post=64972679]Nice move.. You are a guy with a golden heart..

Let me share mine here. Create a verified PayPal account with your Nigeria details without changing your IP address to send and receive fund.. Download the PDF for FREE!!!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m4xjWomHIitM0YxmaTV-5UYMmSVz6NE5/view

Thank you so much, u are too much. Thumbs up
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by Mekanus(m): 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Waiting for it like mad bro.
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by abisolaarshow(f): 8:20am On Feb 27, 2018
Interested too please. ashorobiabisola@gmail.com
Thanks n God bless
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by ajog1: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
appsdope:
Recommended
_Keep your titles short.

Download from dropbox
To your sources
Please we would need the pdf file spoke of! Thanks.
Re: Get The Video Upload Course Free. by Larry253(m): 12:02pm On Apr 28, 2018
OP i appreciate you so much GOD bless you.. pls help me with the PDF file
lawrenceushie@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I Can Supply Used Clothes And New Diapers from Germany / Which Business Is Lucrative In Minna, Niger State / Learn How To Produce Chebe Powder & Karkar Oil For Fast Hair Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.