Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (77327 Views)

Disturbing Photos From Inside China’s Sex Robot Factory / See The Sex Robot No Woman ‘can Resist’ (photos) / Meet Harmony, The Sex Robot Doll That Moans, Talks (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Magnoliaa(f): 1:43pm On Jun 01, 2021
joe4christ:

Wow. Such a twist... You are so freaking right on this one, it will sell, it might take a while, but once it gradually start trending and gather enough publications, it will automatically become hot cake in Africa. Our girls mentality ain't helping matters. Too much forming

Brother Joe, how far na? cheesy You say hot cake? Na chwenchy chwenchy one we dey oh. Abi the doll still dey gather momentum?
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by pocohantas(f): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Why did this debate continue after this comment? undecided undecided grin You have finished work na. I see them "mocking" you with this calculations up there, but I see through that shit. grin cheesy

You dismembered and annihilated the topic, but they wanna save egos. Bwahahahahahaha.

But mehn, you're intelligent sha. What?! shocked I am impressed (I know someone has used the word lol embarassed), but wow. No, I really want to be like you. I am inspired as well. I'll take my studies and learning seriously now. I must be as knowledgeable as Pocohantas.

Don't mind those yeye guys, o. I know you kuku don't mind, I'm still saying. People that write dissertations ontop woman matter are the ones saying you talk too much. cheesy Keep on, my dear. WE will read.

**submits comment and refreshes browser still wowing away**

Hahahahahaha. Read book o.

It continued because they must sha say something. 3 years later, how many of them have bought sex dolls? Shebi they are here swallowing red pill and thinking of how to handle our gender.

Very soon, it is to face reality- they are stuck with NIGERIAN women. grin
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
pocohantas:

It continued because they must sha say something. 3 years later, how many of them have bought sex dolls? Shebi they are here swallowing red pill and thinking of how to handle our gender.

Advice of the century. Very underrated.

Naso now. Them sha wan talk and write theories and analyses.

They've bought the sex dolls o. All of them have. In their dreams.

1 Like

Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Keep wishing ! meanwhile on another thread naija bobo just wedded the daughter of a kenya VP. the fact that you have 100s of pics showing naija men @ registry with foreigners tells they are hot cake
its easier to find ewedu in east than to see foreigners marry naija women online ... speaking of reality naija women are the ones stuck to us, records can attest to that. embarassed
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by Joyrider404(f): 6:47pm On Jun 01, 2021
The bitter truth is that Men will be most affected!
how would we feel when we catch our wives running a secret doll ownership somewhere and getting fvcked daily or 2x a week by a will smith or Jim iyke looking sex doll?
Trust me, the women won't get too much headache if we patronise sex dolls, but we will get killed by headache if our women starts patronising 6packed-sexdolls!

Then Will buy pot bellied sex dolls grin
Re: Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? by joe4christ(m): 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Brother Joe, how far na? cheesy You say hot cake? Na chwenchy chwenchy one we dey oh. Abi the doll still dey gather momentum?

Hahahaha. Prediction fail woefully o. Those sex dull no get big big baka. Maybe that's why it didn't work in this climes! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.