Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Our Visit To Quidah, Benin Republic - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Our Visit To Quidah, Benin Republic (3188 Views)

My Visit To The Ancient Cave Of Ashes... Isarun In Ondo State. (pictures) / My Visit To The Old Idanre Town And The Story Of Idanre Hills( With pictures). / Woman Prays For Grandson In Rivers, Washes His Head, Feet Ahead Of Visit To Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Visit To Quidah, Benin Republic by gnykelly(m): 6:47pm On Jan 18, 2018
zillonnair:
More preparations
what was the exchange rate like. and how did you go about it.
Re: Our Visit To Quidah, Benin Republic by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Cool. I love it.

And the amount contributed is cool.

Following. Thinking of going on vacation outside Nigeria this year.

I dont care which country..,, As long is outside Naija
Re: Our Visit To Quidah, Benin Republic by amokeme(f): 7:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
zillonnair:

No, we are an adventure group! There is a difference! Tour groups wants to make money, adventure group are low budget travelers...
So like how much did each person pay? Or contributed?
Re: Our Visit To Quidah, Benin Republic by Bigbeard(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2018
zillonnair:

No, we are an adventure group! There is a difference! Tour groups wants to make money, adventure group are low budget travelers...

ċaռ ɨ ʝօɨռ tɦɛ ɢʀօʊք?
Re: Our Visit To Quidah, Benin Republic by zillonnair(m): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2018
gnykelly:

what was the exchange rate like. and how did you go about it.

We changed at the border. Some changed at Golden Gate, Ikoyi. Can't remember the exact figure, but the Naira is slightly higher. 1000 Naira is, like 1500 cedis if I am not mistaken

1 Like

Re: Our Visit To Quidah, Benin Republic by zillonnair(m): 7:41am On Jan 19, 2018
winnar:
Cool. I love it.

And the amount contributed is cool.

Following. Thinking of going on vacation outside Nigeria this year.

I dont care which country..,, As long is outside Naija

Very funny
Re: Our Visit To Quidah, Benin Republic by zillonnair(m): 7:42am On Jan 19, 2018
Bigbeard:

ċaռ ɨ ʝօɨռ tɦɛ ɢʀօʊք?

Find us on facebook.com/backpackerslagos
Instagram.com/backpackerslagos

1 Like

Re: Our Visit To Quidah, Benin Republic by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 19, 2018
zillonnair:

Very funny
Lol. I am being real here. I have not travelled outside Nigeria before oo. (yea, Call me local gal. grin)

Whenever i'm on annual leave.., I only travel to states in this country.

I will join you guys on fb.
Re: Our Visit To Quidah, Benin Republic by tessytessy(f): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2018
Lol. Thats a standard now. Unless you go with kids.
tellwisdom:
Op, How much was the contribution per head? You didn't show us where you slept and what you slept with.

Did u yansh?? sad
Re: Our Visit To Quidah, Benin Republic by zillonnair(m): 10:27am On Mar 08, 2018
Who wants to go to Ghana?

(1) (2) (Reply)

₦36million Tiny Egg-shaped Home For Travellers That Generates Its Power(Photos) / Relocating To Nigeria with our kids / Please Is There A Way I Can I Get Visa Loan I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.