Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah (21430 Views)

Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan / Photos Of Armed Robbers Intercepted By Buratai Convoy Along Numan-yola Road / Numan And Dong Members And Osinbajo Pictured Together As Man Shares Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
I now have no doubt that most northerners are nothing but shameless old fools with no single ounce of common sense in their deformed skulls. How about we arrest the killer herdsmen who have sent thousands to their early grave? Stupid adults.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Manas2018: 6:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
Its very unfortunate with is happening in the country.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Maj196(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Cattle 1 - Nigeria 0

2 Likes

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by megareal: 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Did I just read this? What impunity! Of course they know the country is currently in their pocket. Of course they are above the law...

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by TAYO124: 6:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
The current Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido was apprehended for the beheading of an Igbo person in kano under the regime of late Gen Abacha, recently ran his mouth about killing of some Fulani ghost in Taraba read on the ffg link

(https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/1995-beheading-of-akaluka-group-to-drag-sanusi-to-national-conference/&ved=2ahUKEwiL_7LQvN_YAhXLVhQKHfIEAVoQFjAAegQIFBAB&usg=AOvVaw3bwfFyud1IHHhmWoI7bwxt)

Imagine the criminal accusing other people of crime.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by stanliwise(m): 6:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
A7:

What is good for the gander...

Stop making the mistake of hasty judgement before hearing from both sides.
This "hearing from both side people has come again".
Who are the both side.?
Who wants to be the middle man hearing?
Did they tell you it is fight between two boys or husband and wife?

I know both are killing themselves but Fulani herdmens have a dark history.

They came peacefully to hausa land and later start causing havoc until they made hausa surrender.

Please read how fulani took over the hausa in any history book.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by HeroicMeastro: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
nwakibie3:
Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) on Wednesday called on President Muhammadu Buhari to ensure that killers of Fulani herdsmen are made to face the full wrath of the law.

MACBAN made the call while urging Buhari to ensure equality and fairness in prosecuting the perpetrators of not only Benue massacre but also the Mambila genocide.

The body was responding to the assurance given by the President to arrest and punish perpetrators of the Benue massacre.

In a statement by its National Secretary, Alh. Baba Usman Ngeljarma, MACBAN appealed to the president to extend his sense of justice to perpetrators of Mambila genocide, Numan massacre and Kajuru heinous murder.

The body, however, condemned the Benue massacre and assured Buhari of its support towards restoring peace and normalcy across Nigeria.

The statement reads, “Our organization has noted with a deep sense of relief the assurance of President Muhammadu Buhari to the Benue State delegation at the Presidential Villa yesterday that the perpetrators of the heinous Benue murders will not go unpunished. Having already expressed our organization’s condemnation of those killings we are in full support of the position taken by the president on this issue.

“Accordingly, Pastoralists being major victims of internecine tribal killings across Northern Nigeria for decades on end, we seize this opportunity to call upon the president to as a matter of duty extend his sense of justice to likewise arrest and punish all those who committed the genocidal killings of over 1000 of our men, women and children last June in Mambila, last November in Numan and Kajuru among others. Nobody must escape justice as the lives of the Pastoralists are no less precious.

“This will not only show that the president is just, fair and protective to all citizens of this great country, demonstrating that the life of every Nigerian is sacrosanct, but also serve as a pointer to our people that justice is served to those who killed their loved ones and thus forestall future conflict.

“Mr. President should note that our organization has a comprehensive lists of the names and places of all our killed ones and their suspected killers, many of which we have previously given to the police and other security agencies.”

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/17/arrest-killers-fulani-herdsmen-mambila-numan-others-miyetti-allah/
Though i do not in anyway support killings of human beings no matter the circumstances, I think the man pointed out the highest level of hypocrisy of some unscrupulous Nigerians. We all recalled what happened in Numan etc as the man pointed out. No single individual, Civil society etc came out to react. The senate never suggest what should be done they it has done in the Benue crises. All those social media singers never find it suitableto draft their songs from that... But behold the Benue crises has awaken them from their slumber... *HYPOCRITES*
So this is whr we are getting it wrong. Untill Nigerians have an unbiased common sense in condemning all the wrongs, problems like this are bound to happen GOD FORBID. Lets be our brothers keepers. lets do away with the hatred we bear in our chests. And perhaps, we can learn from some developed nations.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin
Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Neoteny(m): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
Al the disgusting CAN drones are out in full force opening their dirty mouths to condemn this sensible position.

So the lives of the HIV-ridden benue people are more valuable than the fulani lives being taken everyday by the useless christian communities in plateau, taraba and benue.

One fulani cow is worth 10 CAN zombies, and it is on the basis of this ratio that we shall fight to the finish.

Useless tithe-paying gullible zombies.
Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Escravos(m): 6:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
The hypocrisy of some people will be exposed here

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Nasir123(m): 6:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
magoo10:
their excuse have always been that their cows were either stolen or rustled which is the excuse for their fights with farmers.
Their cows are equivalent to my goods
Will I then go killing people because my goods were stolen? There are relevant security agencies that deals with such,why take laws into their hands?

You guys are very funny.
So you didn't read the part where he said their people had been killed?

Na wao!

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Eluwilussit(m): 6:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
magoo10:
this is another excuse to scuttle the punishment of the perpetrators of these heinous crime.

The other news said 1000 cows was stolen

Do i because my warehouse was burgled and goods worth millions stolen then I should go on killing spree maiming and destroying properties of perceived suspects. This is not only barbaric but also taking laws into your hands.

God bless you my friend. I have been wondering how it has suddenly become this difficult for everyone to understand that cattle rustling is not different from armed robbery, burglary, arson, kidnapping, and all other vices that permeate our society.

You don't massacre innocent people because your cattle is stolen. It is part of doing business in an environment that is not organized. It should be treated as a business loss. The way out is to ranch. As long as people are hungry, they will steal. They steal human beings sef, not to talk of cows. Me think this jihad theory is making more sense by the day, and with the backing of the fulani-led presidency, military and every government parastatal.

4 Likes

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Organs(m): 6:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:
Can you imagine the audacity

You are always taking sides without hearing the whole or both sides....
Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:
Are you being reasonable here or just a cheap attempt at sarcasm?

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Afritop(m): 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2018
buhariguy:
The guy is right but it does not make sense to kill in revenge
Are you aware of the genocide. Tell us more because I am not aware of any of the killings

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by FrancisIgya: 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
6 persons killed in fresh attacks in Benue.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 17, 2018
[quote author=buhariguy post=64283895]that is revenge,
And the Fulani does not know the meaning of forgiveness.

Even you that know the meaning of forgiveness does not also forgive[/quot

I don't understand! Fulani's were killed at Mambila, why did they revenge take place in Benue? Why didn't the Fulani's kill the Mambila guys?

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Nasir123(m): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

Though i do not in anyway support killings of human beings no matter the circumstances, I think the man pointed out the highest level of hypocrisy of some unscrupulous Nigerians. We all recalled what happened in Numan etc as the man pointed out. No single individual, Civil society etc came out to react. The senate never suggest what should be done they it has done in the Benue crises. All those social media singers never find it suitableto draft their songs from that... But behold the Benue crises has awaken them from their slumber... *HYPOCRITES*
So this is whr we are getting it wrong. Untill Nigerians have an unbiased common sense in condemning all the wrongs, problems like this are bound to happen GOD FORBID. Lets be our brothers keepers. lets do away with the hatred we bear in our chests. And perhaps, we can learn from some developed nations.

Bless you.

But I will add that ,it's happening like this for now because of the failure of our leaders/the entire Nigeria system.
I know it's caused by hate, selfishness, and evilness in us
But the leaders (rep and senators) representing those(affected) places should have raised the alarm if they really mean well for their people. That could have brought it to the hearing of those of us who still have the interest of this country/humanity at heart.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Nasir123(m): 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Neoteny:
Al the disgusting CAN drones are out in full force opening their dirty mouths to condemn this sensible position.

So the lives of the HIV-ridden benue people are more valuable than the fulani lives being taken everyday by the useless christian communities in plateau, taraba and benue.

One fulani cow is worth 10 CAN zombies, and it is on the basis of this ratio that we shall fight to the finish.

Useless tithe-paying gullible zombies.

I understand your feeling. But you don't have to go that route.
We must all look for solutions to these atrocities on both sides.

Alot of Nigerians are hypocrites. Those who are not,should look for ways to rescue this nation from the evil minded once.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by FTBOY: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:

shut up, zombie! as if you're not in support.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by deliveryboy: 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
I'm ashamed to see the sense of judgement of majority of Nigerians, inasmuch as I hate the killings perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen, no one ever sees the fact that they have been killed in places like Mambila in Taraba state, the same Benue state, Plateau state. Boldly showing one sided view to judgement would rather worsen the situation. If we must achieve peace we must stop playing blind eyes when our kit and Kins kill those who are not from our ethnicity or religion.
Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Theboss100(m): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
magoo10:
their excuse have always been that their cows were either stolen or rustled which is the excuse for their fights with farmers.
Their cows are equivalent to my goods
Will I then go killing people because my goods were stolen? There are relevant security agencies that deals with such,why take laws into their hands?
Do you still have time to reply that guy? Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by magoo10(m): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2018
Theboss100:
Do you still have time to reply that guy? Hmmm
my brother those guys are animals

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Snow02: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
this man's the devil himself WTF so what about the herdsmen killing people in benue what do we do with them??

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by magoo10(m): 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Eluwilussit:

God bless you my friend. I have been wondering how it has suddenly become this difficult for everyone to understand that cattle rustling is not different from armed robbery, burglary, arson, kidnapping, and all other vices that permeate our society.

You don't massacre innocent people because your cattle is stolen. It is part of doing business in an environment that is not organized. It should be treated as a business loss. The way out is to ranch. As long as people are hungry, they will steal. They steal human beings sef, not to talk of cows. Me think this jihad theory is making more sense by the day, and with the backing of the fulani-led presidency, military and every government parastatal.
exactly there are so many challenges in doing business which the reaction doesn't permit drawing blood. Like you said ranching should be a way out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Snow02: 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2018
deliveryboy:
I'm ashamed to see the sense of judgement of majority of Nigerians, inasmuch as I hate the killings perpetrated by Fulani herdsmen, no one ever sees the fact that they have been killed in places like Mambila in Taraba state, the same Benue state, Plateau state. Boldly showing one sided view to judgement would rather worsen the situation. If we must achieve peace we must stop playing blind eyes when our kit and Kins kill those who are not from our ethnicity or religion.
when were they ever killed in benue?? please enlighten me

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by venoc200(m): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:
oga that is fair enough..i'm a southerner and i'm in full support of their request.if truly their men were killed,those involved should be arrested and prosecuted too
Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by bejeria101(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
Buhari! Zombies thank you for destroying my country! You have done well.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Afrojuju2017(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:

The is nothing wrong in their contention, anyone who commits a crime within the borders of Nigeria should never escape justice.
Killing an human outside of self defense is a federal crime and must be exposed to blind justice
Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by hapi(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
The hypocrisy in Nigeria is just so annoying, the herdsmen issue should be well investigated and anyone found wanting should receive the full wrath of the law.
Also the mambila and bachama genocide against the Fulani's should be investigated too. Say no to selective judgement.
Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by anaton(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2018
aminu790:
Paris (a mad man in Sokoto) when
asked about what is going on in
Nigeria politics? He says "Nigeria is
not around" and walked away. Now I
believe you Paris! May God heal you

That mad man has more sense than some people in nairaland.He knows that Nigeria is a mere geographical expression.

1 Like

Re: Arrest Killers Of Fulani Herdsmen In Mambila, Numan, Others – Miyetti Allah by Toscarel: 8:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
New shekau loading deadlier Dis time with massive audacity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zulum: We Found Names Of Babies On Borno Payroll / Court Rejects FG’s Request To Extradite Abba Kyari To US / PT State Of The Race: Tinubu Repeats APC's 2015 Promises In Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.