Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti (1269 Views)

Stranded Men Meet Fulani Herdsman In Abuja. See What Happened. Photo / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti, Fayose Said Ekiti Should Not Be Turned To War / Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by Limitednow: 6:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
A suspected Fulani Herdsman was on Monday killed in Ikole local government area of Ekiti State.

This development was confirmed by the state governor, Ayodele Fayose, who immediately summoned a meeting on Tuesday night at the Government House in Ado Ekiti.

He warned farmers and herdsmen in the state against turning his domain to a “war zone.”

Babuba Dengi was given as the name of the herdsman who was killed in a bush between Oke Ako and Irele communities by settlers suspected to be Benue State indigenes.

Fayose giving a marching order to security agencies in the state to fish out the killers of the herdsman and bring them to justice said, “recent steps taken by his administration to prevent violence between farmers and herdsmen do not give anybody license to unlawfully take human’s life.”

https://www.headlineng.com/fulani-herdsman-killed-ekiti/

lalasticlala
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by Limitednow: 6:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin

Fayose deny you know nothing about this.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by ufuosman(m): 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
Kudos to ekiti people, fayose I owe u MTN 1500.

Kill more no case
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by bishopkay: 6:45pm On Jan 17, 2018
Oya mk dem do their worst
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by manci(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2018
If he's action is true then his is making sense for the first time in his life time history
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by dangermouse(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
The virus is fast spreading like a wild fire.
Injustice always results to self help . If something is both done to bring the perpetrators of the Benue killings to justice,I am afraid this type of news will replicate itself all over the middle belt and the south .
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin cheesy
Rwanda loading ...
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by buhariguy(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
This Fulani herdsmen are one of the problem Nigeria,
because if they carry out their revenge in the next couple of years,
By then, idiotic pigs of Biafra will start blaming buhari.
Because is buhari till 2023
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by Limitednow: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
Oya Fulani Herdsman make una go try Fayose make we see wether them born una well, even lalasticlala knows Fayose is equal to the task.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
Haa.... I need a gun license immediately.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by buhariguy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
bishopkay:
Oya mk dem do their worst
they may do their worst next two years

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by PenisCaP: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by BlackDBagba: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
I next 2,3,4, or 5 months when they come for pay back,no one will mentioned that it was not the herdsmen that spilled the first blood.Better bring the person responsible or the rest will be history.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by Harrynight(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2018
now they knw no be only dem can kill...
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by Nutase: 7:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
Human life has lost value in my country. angry
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by Guestlander: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nutase:
Human life has lost value in my country. angry

Spirit of chuckie is well and alive.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by Nutase: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Guestlander:

Spirit of chuckie is well and alive.
I hope you are not one of the patrons of
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by Guestlander: 7:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Nutase:
I hope you are not one of the patrons of

Nah....I prefer the real deal.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by Nutase: 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
Guestlander:

Nah....I prefer the real deal.
berra
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by bishopkay: 8:56pm On Jan 17, 2018
buhariguy:
they may do their worst next two years

A lion doesn't give birth to a goat so it's only safe as they couldn't do such things in Fayose's tenure, it's also safe to assume his predecessor would not be a wailing governor like atom sorry Ortom
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by flatheads: 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2018
stupid primitive imbecilic delusional fool,i hope ur family gets caught in this mayhem,ur hypocritical ass won't condemn the death of the herdsmen,but if they retaliate,ull wail and cheatbeat online
Limitednow:
Oya Fulani Herdsman make una go try Fayose make we see wether them born una well, even lalasticlala knows Fayose is equal to the task.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by flatheads: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
yah!! so I hope when they retaliate,it won't be an issue
Harrynight:
now they knw no be only dem can kill...
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by flatheads: 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
yes there has been an attack by fulani herdsmen in eikiti during the current fayose tenure,a simple.google search will indicate that..u can only chestbeat and fool ur likes
bishopkay:

A lion doesn't give birth to a goat so it's only safe as they couldn't do such things in Fayose's tenure, it's also safe to assume his predecessor would not be a wailing governor like atom sorry Ortom
Re: Fulani Herdsman Killed In Ekiti by Mynd44: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2018

(1)

Our Mumu Don Do Abeg!!!! / List Of Properties Acquired By Deputy Senate President Ekweremadu / RIP: Bode George’s Son, Dipo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.