Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

May The Power Of God Incubate My Life And Let My Tongue Possess Fire. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May The Power Of God Incubate My Life And Let My Tongue Possess Fire. (273 Views)

Why Did God Let My Mum Die Despite Prayer / Why Did God Let My Mum Get Cancer Suffer And Die Age 52 / Oshun River Goddess Possess A Beautiful Girl At Osogbo Festival (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

May The Power Of God Incubate My Life And Let My Tongue Possess Fire. by bummyla(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2018
He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.
3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.
4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
Psalm 91:1-4

He said: "Listen, King Jehoshaphat and all who live in Judah and Jerusalem! This is what the LORD says to you: 'Do not be afraid or discouraged because of this vast army. For the battle is not yours, but God's.
2 Chronicles 20:15

"But thank be to God, which giveth us the victory through Our LORD Jesus Christ." 1Corinthians 15:57
Dear Heavenly Father, today, I thank You for all the prayers I have prayed in the past. Let my favour outweighs my enemies; let my enemies make mistakes that will lead to their down fall. Let my destiny be set aglow from today and may I continue to shine. May all the enemies of my soul start their days in confusion and end them in destruction. Let the fire of God destroy every satanic monitoring devices against me. May the power of God incubate my life and let my tongue possess fire. May God cover me with His umbrella of protection and goodness. May God double my testimony and blessings this season. May God give me that miracle and breakthrough that I have been praying for in the name of Jesus, Amen!

https://bummyla.com/2018/01/17/may-the-power-of-god-incubate-my-life-and-let-my-tongue-possess-fire/

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Arraigned In Court For Allegedly Forging Documents / Praying Before Choosing! / Priest Tags Women As ‘source Of All Evil’ On Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.