Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Pls I Need Interpretation To This Strange Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls I Need Interpretation To This Strange Dream (572 Views)

A Very Strange Dream / This Dream Scares Me Till Now(I need interpretation) / I Have Just Had A Strange Dream. Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Interpretation To This Strange Dream by weareok(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2018
My mum narrated a dream she had to me:
"[/i]In the dream she was in the poultry attending to the chickens when some beggars passed her and entered my dad's room and her room so she ran inside and asked them to come out and they begged her for money. she wanted to give them money from her wrapper when they asked for my grandmum she told them where she was and she bent down to carry money to give to them all of a sudden they disappeared[i]"
She has been worried about the dream and I need to know if its a good or bad omen.
Re: Pls I Need Interpretation To This Strange Dream by Maisillion(m): 10:19pm On Jan 17, 2018
Its Might Be A Sign Of Victory
Re: Pls I Need Interpretation To This Strange Dream by correctguy101(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2018
Obviously they came for the whereabouts of your grandma whose been too crafty and powerful to hide her radar from strange forces.

Watch your grandma closely.....
Re: Pls I Need Interpretation To This Strange Dream by lakemanMC: 11:59pm On Jan 17, 2018
Its either they aren't just beggars for them to pass thru ur mom..who else will give them money if not ur mum....the beggars have agenda and might not be able to fufill what they came for because of ur grandma.........My advice is pray for ur Family especially ur dad...cox thats where they are headed...may God be with ur household
Re: Pls I Need Interpretation To This Strange Dream by churchills: 7:07am On Jan 18, 2018
You should check on your ground mother she needs help
Re: Pls I Need Interpretation To This Strange Dream by enilove(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2018
It is always a loss when you give money to people in the dream.
Your family would have suffered a great financial loss if the money was given to the beggars. This would have lead the family to great poverty.
Your grand mother must have been a good woman or might have helped someone in the past .

All the same , thank God and be watchful.

(1) (Reply)

I Just Stumbled On This EPIC Write-up, It's All about 21st Century Pastors / Phones In Place Of Bibles In Church, Whats Your Say? / Who Is The Most Associative Man Of God In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.