Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night (92993 Views)

KANU Nwankwo At Inter Milan In 1998 / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Kanu Nwankwo's Hotel, Hardley Apartments Lagos Taken Over By AMCON As He Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night by KanwuliaExtra: 11:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
Dottore:

U dey laugh Ba. Anuofia

Oh yes ooooooooh grin
Na you dey cry ba? wink
Kanu Nwankwo na ya gran-pikin ni?
Ewu BIAfrika! kiss
Nor go billi ya own ‘ouse o.
Siddon under Ikorodu pedestrian bridge dey hack free Wi-Fi to type rubbish for NL till you quench ke.
Itibolibo amadioha!
Re: The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night by KanwuliaExtra: 12:13am On Jan 19, 2018
Ogaonos:
u so rite.hav notice dt most 5 star hotels interior in 9ja ar either ordinary or less luxury dan d 5 star lounge/clubs.wich get me confuse 2 ask y wil lounge/club interior bam pass hotels own dnt they use d same interior decor.paul okoye rudeboy parlour mak kanu hotel interior luk lik bq or boys quater

All about “TASTE”!

Africans GENERALLY-SPEAKING, do NOT have exquisite taste or a keen sense color co-ordination/decor. FACT.
Not all, but MOST. All tribes.
No exceptions. cry

But ndi IGBO ehn? grin Like ndi “awusa” ke!

Paul Okoye is not married to an Igbo lady. wink
Hence the “exposure”! grin
You know when Igbo married Igbo na DT(Double Tragedy) in social affairs.

The MEN BUUUUUUUSH pass “Fulani Herds Men” from Chad I swear cry

Dem fit know book o.
But taste in clothes and general “classy” tinz?
Forget ooooo.

You nor see Linda Ikeji house like “Okija Whorrre House of Commotion? cheesy Make we mention her sister “Laura” and her juju dressing and make-up? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 19, 2018
whirlwind7:

Easy man.... grin
I totally agree the rooms color themes are horrible. The decors are amateurish.

I won't call it a shyte hole hotel, though. That building is worth 10 digits. If I were to acquire that place, first thing is to redo the paintings and change some of the furnishings.
Who the hell paints a hotel room with pink?? Yuck!
Less is more as regards the funitures. We don't actually know anything about colour combinations. U will see some wonderful edifices that got spoiled by the cheap paints and colors used on it. Look at the curtains and the conference room. Even the gym assembly doesn't look attractive. I'm guessing he was never on ground to check the finishings hence this poor presentation. I can understand especially when u hand over stuffs to family members. Not to talk of some lazy professionals that still think that he made billions as a footballer so they wanna collect their own share.
U might be shocked at how much he paid for these eyesores.
Re: The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 19, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

All about “TASTE”!

Africans GENERALLY-SPEAKING, do NOT have exquisite taste or a keen sense color co-ordination/decor. FACT.
No exceptions. cry

Dem fit know book o.
But taste in clothes and general “classy” tinz? kiss
Forget ooooo.

You nor see Linda Ikeji house like “Okija Whorrre House of Commotion? cheesy Make we mention her sister “Laura” and her juju dressing and make-up? cheesy
Kanwulia, u are very wrong. Very very wrong. Don't generalise. Im igbo and i dont play with colors. Next time u come to Nigeria, take a trip to any town in anambra state and u are welcome to go into any house u see and feed your eyes. U can take pictures too. Then come back and testify kiss.
This is 2018,repent kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night by Dottore: 7:19am On Jan 19, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Oh yes ooooooooh grin
Na you dey cry ba? wink
Kanu Nwankwo na ya gran-pikin ni?
Ewu BIAfrika! kiss
Nor go billi ya own ‘ouse o.
Siddon under Ikorodu pedestrian bridge dey hack free Wi-Fi to type rubbish for NL till you quench ke.
Itibolibo amadioha!

Otu Nne gi
Re: The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night by Ogaonos: 9:20am On Jan 19, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

All about “TASTE”!

No exceptions. cry

Dem fit know book o.
Forget ooooo.

lol na tru sha.but free ndi igbo dem don too suffer 4 u na hand.
Re: The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

All about “TASTE”!

No exceptions. cry

Dem fit know book o.
Forget ooooo.

Guess Rita Dominic and Genevieve dress lesser than funke akindeke and Edo Helen Paul.
Ebuka is married to an Igbo woman too
Re: The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night by KanwuliaExtra: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:
Guess Rita Dominic and Genevieve dress lesser than funke akindeke and Edo Helen Paul.
Ebuka is married to an Igbo woman too

Did you miss the “generally-speaking” memo? undecided
Re: The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night by KanwuliaExtra: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
sassysure:

Kanwulia, u are very wrong. Very very wrong. Don't generalise. Im igbo and i dont play with colors. Next time u come to Nigeria, take a trip to any town in anambra state and u are welcome to go into any house u see and feed your eyes. U can take pictures too. Then come back and testify kiss.
This is 2018,repent kiss

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Hardley Apartments: Inside Kanu Nwankwo's Lagos Hotel & Cost Per Night by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 21, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Cray cray woman grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bet9ja Virtual Football....come In Lets Share Ideas And Hit The Bookies Hard / Nigeria Vs Sao Tomé And Príncipe: AFCON 2023 Qualifier (10- 0) On 13th June 2021 / Cristiano Ronaldo Vs Hushpuppi: Who Wore It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.