Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh (17529 Views)

Zlatan And Ayox, Make Billions Of Naira From Mohbad Songs After His Death (vide / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn / Lil Kesh Joins Massive Management As He Leaves Olamide's YBNL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by jerflakes(m): 6:35am On Jan 18, 2018
Nedfed:

Toooor I wonder oooooo
All dis our naija musicians especially the little/young ones do fall hands at times, and that's why many of them do av prblm in dia career.
They talk as if is dia doing, instead of them to thank God and appreciate fans.
Hit songs indeed

Well spoken

1 like for you

2 Likes

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by Rubbiish(m): 6:45am On Jan 18, 2018
espn:
MUMU.... Some artist choice of words is so disrespectful... I am a better person mentally and right now, I am not an instrument for the growth of someone’s business. Someone's business that brought you fame and money.
Not only artist, many people are very ungrateful
That is why d rich hardly help the needy
How will Olamide feel after reading such statement
Without Olamide no lik kesh...

1 Like

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 6:47am On Jan 18, 2018
grin
who knows the song ?
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by Badonasty(m): 6:52am On Jan 18, 2018
VERQUEST111:
Nigerian singer, Lil Kesh has disclosed that he has proved critics of his decision to leave YBNL wrong, by releasing hit songs since floating his own label, YAGI – Young And Getting It.

Lil Kesh, who made a name for himself while he was under Olamide’s YBNL with hit songs like “Shoki”, “Efejoku” and “Gbese”, has managed to sustain the tempo over a year since standing on his own.

Under YAGI, Lil Kesh has released other certified club bangers like the Young John produced “Bend Down Select”, “No Fake Love”, “Shele Gan Gan” and “Rora”.
Speaking on life post-YBNL, the rapper said he took the right decision at the time and has no regrets looking back now.
He said:

“I was not scared when I took the step to leave Olamide’s record label”, he said. “I am never scared; I just knew it was the right move, so I was never scared. So far, I think the steps have helped me more as a person and as a brand. For one, I am a better person mentally and right now, I am not an instrument for the growth of someone’s business. Instead, I am instrumental to my own growth”.
Speaking further, Lil Kesh said aside personal growth, the move was also financially rewarding.

He added;

“Looking at the financial side as well, it was a good step. I cannot say I would reap what I have sown immediately, but every move I make now is to ensure I have a brighter future. I am doing all this for the future. When I announced that I left Olamide’s record label, some people were skeptical, but I proved them wrong by releasing hit songs. To me, there was no option of failure; it was a win-win situation. That was my strength and my fans have been so amazing in motivating me. Thanks to my fans. With little effort, the results have always been amazing” .

Life as a label owner compared to when I was under a record label is good, but I have more responsibilities now. Life is a bit tougher now because of the responsibilities; it depicts growth and leaving YBNL was a very big step in my life

mynd44 lalasticlala

http://www.yabaleftonline.ng/have-released-songs-leaving-ybnl-lil-kesh/

Who get that chain gangan...olamide or lil kesh
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by gbekoilias(m): 7:00am On Jan 18, 2018
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by allaboutobed(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2018
Where d hit songs go hide put cos I no know any
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by SolexxBarry(m): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2018
Why so much hate on this guy, lil kesh is one good singer i know of in Nigeria, do you mean to tell me no fake love was not a hit? Or rora or shele gon gon was not a hit, which club will u go to that atleast one of his songs wouldnt be played, i just weak 4 d comment i dey see here

2 Likes

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by ybalogs(m): 7:23am On Jan 18, 2018
virginboy1:
Life is really crazy
You dream that u have a car, when u wake up, u have nothing!
U dream that u have money, when u wake up, u have nothing!
But try to dream that u're urinating, that's when u knw dat dreams come true�����
Fastest dream come true at that.

1 Like

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by Bsingle(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2018
Then, who cares.
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by colossus91(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2018
if u had released hits u won't need to tell us!!
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by stanliwise(m): 7:49am On Jan 18, 2018
lanre316:

He releases wack songs that irritates you as to make you want to hit his head against the wall. That's his definition of hit songs.
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:49am On Jan 18, 2018
Just imagine the mentality: growing some other persons business. ....You don't see any symbiotic relationship in it for you.
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by showghan(m): 7:54am On Jan 18, 2018
Which mumu hit song?

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2018
virginboy1:
Life is really crazy
You dream that u have a car, when u wake up, u have nothing!
U dream that u have money, when u wake up, u have nothing!
But try to dream that u're urinating, that's when u knw dat dreams come true�����

Hahahaha... lol,
You just made my day with this.

1 Like

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by DWJOBScom(m): 8:14am On Jan 18, 2018
espn:
MUMU.... Some artist choice of words is so disrespectful... I am a better person mentally and right now, I am not an instrument for the growth of someone’s business. Someone's business that brought you fame and money.

That's the same line used by network dudes when they want to lure you into their schemes grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by hefelove(m): 8:16am On Jan 18, 2018
espn:
i thought i was the only one that noticed this o but still i love his music. No Fake Love really make sense
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by Zanas: 8:17am On Jan 18, 2018
Yeye noisemaker, lil kesh is wack!!
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by daxclusive1: 9:09am On Jan 18, 2018
PearlStreet:
L'il Kesh, ma man you be. I don't listen to the noise you make in the nonsense you sing, but I respect your guts for making a bold move to secure your future.

Some of those dissing L'il Kesh pray to work for Nigerian banks. These banks would sack them after using their future dry and the same L'il Kesh would be paid millions of Naira the to come and perform at the Bank's end of the year party.

Keep beefing the boy, don't plan your life. You'll be pursuing bus to VI every day with tie that looks like rope around your neck as if you're an aspiring goat.

This one weaks me ooooo lolzz
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by Mp3mack: 9:34am On Jan 18, 2018
No b you go tell us, na we go talk am...haba
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by Tapout(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2018
espn:

He has soon forgotten olamide was already a legend in the industry before he set foot on hbnl grounds... Very disrespectful statement indeed.. angry this explains why a lot of upcoming artists are still out there in the Streets
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by biggy26: 11:03am On Jan 18, 2018
PearlStreet:
L'il Kesh, ma man you be. I don't listen to the noise you make in the nonsense you sing, but I respect your guts for making a bold move to secure your future.

Some of those dissing L'il Kesh pray to work for Nigerian banks. These banks would sack them after using their future dry and the same L'il Kesh would be paid millions of Naira the to come and perform at the Bank's end of the year party.

Keep beefing the boy, don't plan your life. You'll be pursuing bus to VI every day with tie that looks like rope around your neck as if you're an aspiring goat.
Na wa for you o, this one too much na! chai!
Re: I Have Released Hit Songs After Leaving YBNL — Lil Kesh by Dopenigga(m): 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2018
PearlStreet:

bro why...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Shares Throwback Photos / Rechael Okonkwo Realeses 31st Pre-birthday Photos / Nollwood Actress Casandra Gabriel aka Sisi Carol Dies After Battling Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.