Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Help Me Nairalanders , I Don't Know What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Nairalanders , I Don't Know What To Do (596 Views)

Help Me Nairalanders, Please.., / Help Me Nairalanders My Gf Likes Sex Too Much / Help Me Nairalanders!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Nairalanders , I Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 3:39am On Jan 18, 2018
Please I really need your advice. There are two girls that came my way, but anytime I brought up the idea of moving on with on and leave the other i just got hooked up in a delimar situation.

The first one, we meet each other at church so I asked for her number and she gave me, but after friending her for a month I shoot my shot and we started dating. But through out the relationship she never allow me to near her phone but she did collect mine, so anytime I asked for her phone she will find an excuse not to give me. But still i love her to the extend that if she ask anything from me I will do that without thinking twice. even tho i asked her for sex she said she wonna keep her virginity and i dont argue with her..but her suspicion act push me away that I don't pick or call her anymore.

The second girl, we meet at a bank. I could remember i was at the ATM queue then when she also came to withdraw money, so to cut the story short. I also asked for her numb tho she felt reluctant to give me but she later did.. And after i hit her on watsApp. I really caught her attention on watsApp wit som funny chat that she is later fond of me. But to my greatest surprise she is the one that shoot her shot. She said is adapting to me within two weeks we have been friend so she said she really like and and want us to be in a relationship.. Tho i don't expect that from her Cus its too fast and i haven't develop any affection for her but i respect her feelings and moved on with her. At the first date with her, we had a hot romance that lead to "3ex " despite the fact that have never spend a penny on her since we meet . she take care of the bill herself ..

But the first girl sent me a strong message that I even pity her and it shows i broke her heart for no reasons.
My question is should I go back to the first Lady I loved or I should continue with the one that love me?
Re: Help Me Nairalanders , I Don't Know What To Do by musco4me: 3:50am On Jan 18, 2018
grin
Re: Help Me Nairalanders , I Don't Know What To Do by OneCorner: 4:05am On Jan 18, 2018
Rubbish grin
Re: Help Me Nairalanders , I Don't Know What To Do by Aspiregreat: 4:29am On Jan 18, 2018
Continue with the one that loves you!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Nairalanders , I Don't Know What To Do by purem(m): 4:38am On Jan 18, 2018
Samrocker:
Please I really need your advice. There are two girls that came my way, but anytime I brought up the idea of moving on with on and leave the other i just got hooked up in a delimar situation.

The first one, we meet each other at church so I asked for her number and she gave me, but after friending her for a month I shoot my shot and we started dating. But through out the relationship she never allow me to near her phone but she did collect mine, so anytime I asked for her phone she will find an excuse not to give me. But still i love her to the extend that if she ask anything from me I will do that without thinking twice. even tho i asked her for sex she said she wonna keep her virginity and i dont argue with her..but her suspicion act push me away that I don't pick or call her anymore.

The second girl, we meet at a bank. I could remember i was at the ATM queue then when she also came to withdraw money, so to cut the story short. I also asked for her numb tho she felt reluctant to give me but she later did.. And after i hit her on watsApp. I really caught her attention on watsApp wit som funny chat that she is later fond of me. But to my greatest surprise she is the one that shoot her shot. She said is adapting to me within two weeks we have been friend so she said she really like and and want us to be in a relationship.. Tho i don't expect that from her Cus its too fast and i haven't develop any affection for her but i respect her feelings and moved on with her. At the first date with her, we had a hot romance that lead to "3ex " despite the fact that have never spend a penny on her since we meet . she take care of the bill herself ..

But the first girl sent me a strong message that I even pity her and it shows i broke her heart for no reasons.
My question is should I go back to the first Lady I loved or I should continue with the one that love me?

Re: Help Me Nairalanders , I Don't Know What To Do by Next2Bezee(m): 4:47am On Jan 18, 2018
Don't give your phone to someone who won't give you theirs. You are the one letting the first girl make a f00l outta you.

The 2nd girl seems more refined and dependent. But then again, it is still better to be careful and shine your eyes.

The guys that are wailing bitterly today are the ones that gave a 100% to their girls, including money and trust.

Don't be like them.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Nairalanders , I Don't Know What To Do by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 18, 2018
bless you broh ..I understand you.. but if you are in my shoe what will you do
Re: Help Me Nairalanders , I Don't Know What To Do by mikejj(m): 5:34am On Jan 18, 2018
your heart must like one morethan the other...find a quiet time to think and choose between them.when you have chosen one.then end it with the other one..
Re: Help Me Nairalanders , I Don't Know What To Do by wristbangle: 5:48am On Jan 18, 2018
It seems your heart is more clinched to the first lady because despite her strong message sent as you claimed, if you have moved on, you suppose not to have a rethink about your decision to leave her.

Probably you felt the second lady is a cheap prey unlike the first because she initiated the first move.

Key with the second lady bro and mind you sex is not the essence of love. You seems to place too much priority on this. Focus on other areas in the second lady so you won't lose interest as time goes on.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Nairalanders , I Don't Know What To Do by Diamond23(f): 5:53am On Jan 18, 2018
[color=#770077][/color] R u nt telling us d full story?, wot strong message could she possibly sent u dat shows u broke her hrt sad.....continue with d one dat luvs u, give her d impression at u r no longer interested ND let her shoot d shot dz tym.....Maybe she don master ur mumu button ND decided to press it xo to use it against you grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me Nairalanders , I Don't Know What To Do by SenhorSean(m): 6:16am On Jan 18, 2018
bro, jst be careful...i think u shud move on with d one dat loves you. The one that hides her phone from you shouldn't be trusted..

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Sex Doll / Photos: 20-year-old Lady Raped & Killed By Her Uncle.. The Uncle Den Locked Her / Where Are The Best Cheap Place To Take A Girl To For A Date In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.