Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Linda Ikeji's Blog Hacked? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Linda Ikeji's Blog Hacked? (848 Views)

Is My Blog Hacked? See Picture / My Review Of Linda Ikeji TV Platform / The Problems With Linda Ikeji's Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji's Blog Hacked? by edogu(m): 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
For the past two hours, the lindaikeji's blog has not been going through. Could it be as a result technical issue or hacked by hackers?

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Hacked? by MadamVanessa(f): 8:18pm On Apr 24, 2022
shocked

The site is undergoing upgrade as stated, and you Said it has been hacked.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji's Blog Hacked? by edogu(m): 10:23pm On Apr 24, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The site is undergoing upgrade as stated, and you Said it has been hacked.
Do you expect them to tell you that. More than two hours have gone since I made this post yet the information displayed keep stating that they will be back in 15 mins.

(1) (Reply)

What If An Open Source Web Project Is Setup Today, How Will You React? / You Need To See This Website. / On Ftp Upload

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.