Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman (24327 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku / "Atiku Is The Chief Financier Of Fulani Herdsmen" - Paul Unongo, NEF Chairman / Why Northern Leaders Worked Against Jonathan’s Govt – Paul Unongo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by gratiaeo(m): 6:47am On Jan 18, 2018
His successor definitely a fulani

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Toktee(m): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2018
okachie1:
Good morning Paul Unongo! Idiot man
Your upbringing need surgical operation,your parents have failed you i swear.
And doubt whether you were brought up by somebody,cos your uttrances point in a wrong direction.

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by hungryboy(m): 6:50am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:
This is a serious and responsible leader

I am not trying to throw stones

This is what I expected from the leaders of the southeast then when they complained of marginalization.

I expected both the elective and appointee to resigned or stepped down to protest for the marginalization.

ALAS it was just a political statement to hypnotize their GULLIBLE followers
Oga, why are you so clueless?, na South Eastern Governors for resign ,abi na your paymaster Buhari?

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by proeast(m): 6:52am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

This is what I expected from the leaders of the southeast then when they complained of marginalization.

I expected both the elective and appointee to resigned or stepped down to protest for the marginalization.

This trash can only come from a zombie. Shock me bro and make an intelligent post even if its just for once!!

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by kettykings: 6:55am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

They should resign so that Afonjas can take over , that is an intelligent move , but can you show the world where a yoruba man ever resigned a post even when Abiola, Obasanjo and all the yoruba generals were imprisoned , dont tell me about Awolowo leaving after the civil war

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Emyogalanya: 6:58am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

IDIOT WHAT HAS IGBO TO DO WITH YOUR POST? WHEN WILL YOU TELL YOUR YORUBA LEADERS DO SAME

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Do you have comprehension issues?

Can't you read and understand? Pls can you tell us what Unongo said was his reason for stepping aside?

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by beejaay: 7:18am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

why are you always this stupid? So NEF is now a govt agencies and the chairman collect salary abi? Tell me one single person that have resigned from a juicy appointment just because of marginalisation of his people or corruption? Comparing a NGO with a govt paying establishment shows how shallow and inept you are(not an abuse ooo just an observation)...leaders from all part of Nigeria are one and the same and no single one among them will resign over anything...Kai your case is irredeemable!!

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by sarrki(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2018
beejaay:
why are you always this stupid? So NEF is now a govt agencies and the chairman collect salary abi? Tell me one single person that have resigned from a juicy appointment just because of marginalisation of his people or corruption? Comparing a NGO with a govt paying establishment shows how shallow and inept you are(not an abuse ooo just an observation)...leaders from all part of Nigeria are one and the same and no single one among them will resign over anything...Kai your case is irredeemable!!

E be like say the thing pepper you wella
Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by IkpuMmadu: 7:22am On Jan 18, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:
No he should remain there and continue to insult Igbos. Insulting Igbo have always been the source of their unity with Arewa, yet they are kooking for sympathy.

Their sons like Anthony Sani, Abubakar Tsav, Paul Unongo, Commasie etc are experts at trying to be more Fulani and Arewa than the sultan by insulting the East. They'll continue to pay a very heavy price in spirit of Karma.

The clown isn't even from the core North he is from what the hausa call banza states

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by zionmde: 7:30am On Jan 18, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Bros Buhari is not the originator of ur frustrated life
can't be frustrated than wat ur moniker indicates

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by sarrki(m): 7:56am On Jan 18, 2018
zionmde:

can't be frustrated than wat ur moniker indicates

Why is your engine always on overheating mode
Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 18, 2018

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by SouthEastFacts: 8:06am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Young man he's better than Ekweremadu that did not resign after all the noise he made that the Igbo were marginalized
When your people were shouting marginalization under Jonathan, why didn't they resign? Illiterate every where.

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Paperwhite(m): 8:11am On Jan 18, 2018
No Unongo don't resign please.Continue to ass-lick the caliphate.Stupid fool. angry

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by sarrki(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

When your people were shouting marginalization under Jonathan, why didn't they resign? Illiterate every where.

The progressives are not onboard
Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:23am On Jan 18, 2018
Who cares ?

An old man who allowed himself to be used by Hausa/ Fulani. Sense is not by age indeed.

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Firefire(m): 8:24am On Jan 18, 2018
Forced to resign!

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by annnikky(f): 8:28am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Sarrki talk about ur state and leave Igbo's alone undecided must u mention Igbo or IPOB in any of ur comment?

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by lonelydora: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2018
sunbilor:
Winners don't quit.

Gbam

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by emeka2847: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2018
But Arewa simply means north. It's just a word that indicates geographical location grin

MayorofLagos:
Paul go home and start a MiddleBelt Movement. There is nothing like like Northern people, na bojuboju....there is only Arewa people.
Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by lagosrd: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2018
Insect eye
Ayojuran
Olojukokoro
Can you see yourself now.
They don't want you near them because you're not from that part of the country.
Keep deceiving yourself that it is out of your own violation. Stay there and they will conduct meeting without you.

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by 7lives: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2018
seunmsg:
I took a position against the murderous herdsmen that have been killing his people from Benue and the Fulani's in NEF pushed him out as convener.

Paul Unongo is not really someone I admire for all his previous anti-Yoruba rhetorics but it's good that he himself is seeing the effect of always siding with Fulani's against southerners on every national issue. At least, he has now realised that Yoruba's and southerners are not the real enemies of his people. The people he and Sen. Waku have been defending all their lives are the real enemies within and it's time to face them squarely.

We are truly in an AUSPICIOUS time, Unongo of all people?.
He thought Yorubas were the problem of the country, he was dreaming before, he must have make up.
THE ordinary middle beltters needs to GET UP and LYNCH some of these Idiots parading THEMSELVES as their leaders.

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by kessdivine4all: 8:54am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Shithole Idiot which political elected post did he resign from, My prayer for you is to get something doing, this your internet online Agbero will affect the destiny of your generations, ode

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by sarrki(m): 9:02am On Jan 18, 2018
kessdivine4all:

Shithole Idiot which political elected post did he resign from, My prayer for you is to get something doing, this your internet online Agbero will affect the destiny of your generations, ode

You are sounding disturbed and incoherent
Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by obailala(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2018
Little by little, the middle belt (Benue in particular) is beginning to wake up and understand that they should be more aligned with the south rather than their strange fellowship with the north who only considers them as pawns. If only the SE and SW can become wise for once and put petty differences aside and work together in certain political issues, then more middle belt states would certainly choose to align with the south instead of the north, and there would consequently be a paradigm shift from the hegemony of the core north.

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by annnikky(f): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Anniky shaya

How you dey ?
Lemme joor undecided

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by freeze001(f): 9:08am On Jan 18, 2018
freeze001:
Unongo Unongo! U no go get sense sha...they will so throw u under the bus and slaughter all ur family members for good measure! Deceive urself that u are a Northerner abi na northern elder. Big fool

Hehehe..it's just beginning. He has resigned abi? Good morning Unongo!

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by SamoaJoe: 9:08am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

You are sounding disturbed and incoherent

Will you close your mouth there? Why are you this heartless and wicked? Benue people are being killed and your concern is Igbo people? What is wrong with you sef?

Are sure you will still become reasonable in life?

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by beejaay: 9:10am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

E be like say the thing pepper you wella
pain me? for what? am rather ashamed to share tribe with you if you are truly an omoluabi....trying to use halftruth to justify and malign the fact the fact is a sure sign of stupidity,psychopancy and a retarded mindset which i hope you aint

Buhari Plans To Register Illegal Migrants, Under Fire - Guardian / Evelyn And Ben Murray-Bruce Celebrate 41st Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate, Yusuf Datti Visits Sheikh Qaribullah