Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman (24325 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen: Northern Elders Disown Paul Unongo Over Comment On Atiku / "Atiku Is The Chief Financier Of Fulani Herdsmen" - Paul Unongo, NEF Chairman / Why Northern Leaders Worked Against Jonathan’s Govt – Paul Unongo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Hespee93: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2018
How the man come take resemble VIRUS wey they inside 3 idiot movie?

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by SamoaJoe: 9:12am On Jan 18, 2018
Did anybody notice that the worthless and foolish, hopeless Iddiot named Unongo is being replaced by A Daura?

Benue people, shame on you people. Just wait till Buhari wins 2019! E go shine for una eyes. Same with Plateau and Nasarawa. The hopeless fool in Nasarawa as of last year invited Fulani Herdsmen to even come into his state Fulani. 2019-2023 will be the full conquest of Middle Belt. You people should stay there ok? God be praised.

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by sarrki(m): 9:12am On Jan 18, 2018
beejaay:

pain me? for what? am rather ashamed to share tribe with you if you are truly an omoluabi....trying to use halftruth to justify and malign the fact the fact is a sure sign of stupidity,psychopancy and a retarded mindset which i hope you aint

Keep quiet

Even in omoluabis we have progressives

We also have the FFKs
Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by beejaay: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

Even in omoluabis we have progressives

We also have the FFKs
that means u and ffk are in the same category of progressives....even ffk do have and speak sense sometimes but not you..you are completely irredeemable.....barking like a wild dog

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by bossrillboss: 9:17am On Jan 18, 2018
this news they do me willi willi for bdy,e dey do me like make I see dis idiot paul nd waya am better slap.mumu brownish teeth old fool.

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by ModsWillKillNL: 9:19am On Jan 18, 2018
You all should have known that sarrki was out to distract you guys from the topic at hand with that his senseless comment.

It was a bait and you all fell for it. Too bad!

@OP
Serves Paul Unongo right. What a fulani slave he has been! But do they ever learn

I hope he calls for restructuring as payback to the core north for booting him out.

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Mejor79(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2018
Paul Unongo attained the position without focus and ideology

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Mejor79(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2018
His a failure. Attained the position without focus and ideology.

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by wingmanII: 9:39am On Jan 18, 2018
Nonaira1:

Ironically, this was written by a fool that goes around calling himself patriotic.

WTF does SE has to do with this?
There is obviously something severely wromg with you.

Seriously what mental illness are you diagnosed with and when last did you take your medication?
The animal should be put to sleep

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Mysselff2: 9:51am On Jan 18, 2018
okachie1:
Good morning Paul Unongo! Idiot man

With the large scale throat slashing,slaughtering like goats,rape,maim,butchering etc of his people, na now him eyes open

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by njelrapheal: 9:51am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Young man he's better than Ekweremadu that did not resign after all the noise he made that the Igbo were marginalized
I have been on nairaland for sometime before I joined it. I must honestly say of all your biased statements and skewed reasoning, I must say you are right on this one.

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Lot13(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2018
Balkan:
have you noticed that nobody takes you serious?
Sarki has a large following who respect his views.

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by sarrki(m): 9:54am On Jan 18, 2018
Lot13:
Sarki has a large following who respect his views.

You are a patriot
Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by IYANGBALI: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2018
Him eye don clear
Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by SouthEastFacts: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

The progressives are not onboard
Are not or were not onboard? What are you saying?
I don't blame you. You are working hard to secure your 30k BMC pay.

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by sarrki(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Are not or were not onboard? What are you saying?

I don't blame you. You are working hard to secure your 30k BMC pay.

Mechonu

We are talking of Nigerians

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by sarrki(m): 9:58am On Jan 18, 2018
njelrapheal:
I have been on nairaland for sometime before I joined it. I must honestly say of all your biased statements and skewed reasoning, I must say you are right on this one.

Thank you sire

You are a nationalist
Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by SouthEastFacts: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Mechonu
We are talking of Nigerians
We are? Who is "we"?

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by sarrki(m): 10:14am On Jan 18, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

We are? Who is "we"?

Real Nigerians

Not those seeking for secession
Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Liebermantic: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Young man he's better than Ekweremadu that did not resign after all the noise he made that the Igbo were marginalized

Did ur Buhari offer Ekweremadu any political post?

The people he is leading still want him to continue!!

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Jerrypolo(m): 10:15am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:
This is a serious and responsible leader

I am not trying to throw stones

This is what I expected from the leaders of the southeast then when they complained of marginalization.

I expected both the elective and appointee to resigned or stepped down to protest for the marginalization.

ALAS it was just a political statement to hypnotize their GULLIBLE followers

Ohaneze a regional/ethnic group should have its leader resign because of national perceived marginalization?.

Does that sound correct to you my friend?.

And what makes you think this guy resigned of his own volition given events of the past weeks, his attack on Atiku, his call to arms by Benue indigenes and his subsequent replacement by a Fulani.

You should try to be objective and see things like a learned person that you always claim to be.

To me? you are just another John Snow with a smart fone, data and fingers.

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by OlaSpeaker(m): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2018
zionmde:

sharrap
so u don't expect BUHARI who has failed completely to step down
HYPOCRITES

really thought that the Paul of a guy was a chronic APC supporter, why stepping down?
By the time sai baba is done with this country, we Nigerians will go back to the dictionary and rewrite the meaning of change
Sai baba till eternity, the wicked human beings that brought him to power thinks they are the only ones who have the monopoly of wickedness
Make sure you comprehend before you qoute someone sarrki comment has nothing to do with BUHARI so you are off point. No offence

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by SouthEastFacts: 10:29am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Real Nigerians

Not those seeking for secession
Benue sacrificed 500k leaders of tomorrow to defend Nigerian unity. They are the real Nigerians.
But how did the real Nigerians got their reward? Years later, they were rewarded with 76 deads.
Few days later, they were told they are a conquered people and by right of conquest, Benue belongs to the Fulani.

I'll rather align with IPOB than with blood sucking terrorists.

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by sarrki(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2018
OlaSpeaker:

Make sure you comprehend before you qoute someone sarrki comment has nothing to do with BUHARI so you are off point. No offence

God bless you sire
Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by str8talk1: 10:34am On Jan 18, 2018
I think it is beginning to sink into his head, that the middle-belt region is just being used as pawns by the North....but when it comes to sharing d spoils of war they are no where near the sharing table.

Wake up people of Middle-belt region. Wake up and defend yourself against these blood thirsty Buhari's brothers called Fulani-herdsmen terrorists.

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by str8talk1: 10:37am On Jan 18, 2018
I think it is beginning to sink into his head, that the middle-belt region is just being used as pawns by the North....but when it comes to sharing d spoils of war they are no where near the sharing table.

Wake up people of Middle-belt region. Wake up and defend yourself against these bloo.d thir.sty Buhari's brothers called Fulani-herdsmen terrorists.

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by zionmde: 10:57am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

Why is your engine always on overheating mode
People are dying
today might be someone else's turn, tomorrow might be the turn of ur relation. call a spade a spade. Nobody can be over angry on wat is happening in the country. buhari can't do the job, let him step down

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by sunsewa16: 11:25am On Jan 18, 2018
efulefu,the deed has been done, it is late now to resign from serving hausa-fulani .

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Ejorchris: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2018
so is because Benue state is marginalized that's why stupid Paul nogo area resign,he must continue licking the ass of his slave masters, rubbish idiotic man who hate truth because of power.

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by kalu61(m): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2018
sarrki:

If you the know the state he is from,you will understand why he resigned

Re: Paul Unongo Resigns As Northern Elders Forum Chairman by Rasdagama: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2018
Continue to be a figure head leader to those who think from thier anus.

Electricity Consumers To Pay More As Discos Hike Tariffs / "APC Is Taking Us Back To The Days Of Obasanjo" Man Says As He Destroys His PVC / Labour Party Vice Presidential Candidate, Yusuf Datti Visits Sheikh Qaribullah