Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

2019: Non-Indigenes In Rivers Endorse Wike (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Non-Indigenes In Rivers Endorse Wike (Photos) (11193 Views)

2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / My Return In 2019 Non-negotiable - Buhari / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Non-Indigenes In Rivers Endorse Wike (Photos) by UfuomaUN(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2018
Non indigenes in Rivers State are above 2m. An endorsement by 15k of them doesn't mean anything
Re: 2019: Non-Indigenes In Rivers Endorse Wike (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 5:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
zendy:
Which one is "spokes man for the Igbo community in Rivers"

What is that one supppsed to mean? Igbos are indigenous to Rivers State.

Nyesom- (Give unto me)

Ezebunwo- (Child is king)

Wike/Nwike- (Child of strenght)

Even the three names of the Governor is Igbo (Ikwerre-Igbo)
Sometimes a wise person know when to pick fight or start argument.
Dis is a new year, enough of this igbo or no igbo stuff.
Are you a rivers indigene? If you are not, allow the people to choose how they want to identify themselves as.
Stop being emotional.
Being an indigene of the state, I know the various groups more than you.
The Igbo nation is great and not looking for numbers.
Stop this argument pls.
BTW wike 2nd tenure is sure.
Re: 2019: Non-Indigenes In Rivers Endorse Wike (Photos) by zendy: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
Amarabae:

Sometimes a wise person know when to pick fight or start argument.
Dis is a new year, enough of this igbo or no igbo stuff.
Are you a rivers indigene? If you are not, allow the people to choose how they want to identify themselves as.
Stop being emotional.
Being an indigene of the state, I know the various groups more than you.
The Igbo nation is great and not looking for numbers.
Stop this argument pls.
BTW wike 2nd tenure is sure.

Im an Anambra man, would I be allowed to classify the Igalas of Anambra how I like? No, they are Igalas. Nobody should classify anybody based on state creation, everyone should be classified based on ethnic group

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Non-Indigenes In Rivers Endorse Wike (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 5:58pm On Jan 18, 2018
zendy:

Im an Anambra man, would I be allowed to classify the Igalas of Anambra how I like? No, they are Igalas. Nobody should classify anybody based on state creation, everyone should be classified based on ethnic group
You are embarrassing us here now. *no offence *.
Enough of this, just ignore it and move on.
We are not desperate nor looking for affiliation.
Ikwerres are not Igbos.
Case closed.
That's how they want it, so leave them na..
You want to start this ikwerre Igbo or not argument in 2018?
SMH
Re: 2019: Non-Indigenes In Rivers Endorse Wike (Photos) by Baroba(m): 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2018
kingpole:
Ikwerres don't see themselves as igbos deal with it

Honestly, Am not sure why a few Ndigbo let this bother them, whether Ikwerre sees himself as Igbo or not, it means absolutely f**k all to people like me.. 30 million strong, and you let a tiny minority worry you, abeg shift.. cool
Re: 2019: Non-Indigenes In Rivers Endorse Wike (Photos) by MasterKim: 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2018
Igbos will tell you how many Igbo name a governor has making the whole state Igbo and will tell you how bukola saraki is a fulani and how he's core fulani man grin
Re: 2019: Non-Indigenes In Rivers Endorse Wike (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
emmysoftyou:
nice explanation Tho.
thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: 2019: Non-Indigenes In Rivers Endorse Wike (Photos) by Pavarottii(m): 7:04pm On Jan 18, 2018
Annie939:
politicians and endorsement are like bread and butter
Re: 2019: Non-Indigenes In Rivers Endorse Wike (Photos) by fedorahat: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Truckpusher:
Here in Rivers State we don't do that non indigene shiit. If you're good you're good.
Big lie
Re: 2019: Non-Indigenes In Rivers Endorse Wike (Photos) by okenta2017: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
HungerBAD:
Endorsed?

Endorsements in Nigeria politics don't mean anything, and as a matter of fact, it is usually staged.

All these Kangaroo association that exists on paper only, and keeps endorsing politicians left and right,should hide their heads in shame.

Rivers State has one problem only and that is Cultism. If Governer Wike can curb the excesses of the Vikings Confraternity with their off shoot called Debam and Icelanders, then he should be voted for.

Nearly every one is a Cultist in Rivers State,and they were all empowered by Politicians like Wike and Amaechi.

Photo shop
Re: 2019: Non-Indigenes In Rivers Endorse Wike (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:05pm On Jan 18, 2018
Wike you no get shaking
Re: 2019: Non-Indigenes In Rivers Endorse Wike (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 10:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
zendy:
Which one is "spokes man for the Igbo community in Rivers"

What is that one supppsed to mean? Igbos are indigenous to Rivers State.

Nyesom- (Give unto me)

Ezebunwo- (Child is king)

Wike/Nwike- (Child of strenght)

Even the three names of the Governor is Igbo (Ikwerre-Igbo)
Your interpretation of his names shows that Ikwerre truly are not Igbo.And we will never be.
For your information
Nyesom: This name has two meanings. One is like a question as in 'Who is with me?' In other case it may also be interpreted as a confirmation that the boychild is with him the father. Just to say that the child is the helper, the support of the dad.
Ezebunwo: One who has children is rich.
Wike: The brave one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Non-Indigenes In Rivers Endorse Wike (Photos) by sleekyjay(m): 2:27am On Jan 19, 2018
endorsement keh.. it was shit.. I was there

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP’s Ingratitude And Ekweremadu’s Sore Tales - By Joseph Edeh / Senate Summons IGP Mohammed Adamu Over Killings / Ahmad Lawan Reveals Why Opposition Senators Support Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.