Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Business Opportunity In Port-harcourt For As Low As 5,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Opportunity In Port-harcourt For As Low As 5,000 (1288 Views)

Mine Tron(TRX) And Get 5% Daily With As Little As 5 TRX! / Learn About Businesses You Can Start With As Little As #5,000 Or No Capital At A / color paper sticker labels for as low as #5 five naira size 2 X 2.5 Inch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity In Port-harcourt For As Low As 5,000 by sweetum: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
Are you independent, motivated and a goal-getter?
Are you driven, passionate and determined?

Become an independent distributor of nylon products in Port-Harcourt for a nylon producing company.
The nylon business is that which is highly profitable and a daily consumable for homes, offices, markets, and various businesses. It is a hidden goldmine
A lot of money is to be made as you join other distributors to make money. We will sell to give at a very reduced/discounted amount so as to enable you to make profits. You can start with as low as 5,000.

We have an amazing manual for persons interested in starting up this business. In this manual, I will show you the secret of how I made my first million from the polythene business, we use polythene every day and it is in very high demand. Send a WhatsApp message to 07089416033 to get started.

A sample of our products

(1) (Reply)

Earn Quick Bucks From Your Smart Phone Easily!!! / Nigeria Oganic Drugs That Can Cure Gonorrhea / How Long Does It Take For Access Bank To Give Account Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.