Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

How Long Does It Take For Access Bank To Give Account Number? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Long Does It Take For Access Bank To Give Account Number? (1350 Views)

How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing) / I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. / Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take For Access Bank To Give Account Number? by PrisonEscapee(m): 5:53pm On May 05, 2021
Hi guys,
I opened a savings account with Access bank on Friday with an opening sum of N10k. I was told by the banker that my bank account number will be ready and texted to me by Tuesday (since Monday was a public holiday).

However, I've still not received any text of confirmation or account number from access bank.

Is this normal?
Re: How Long Does It Take For Access Bank To Give Account Number? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 05, 2021
4get ham, u be 'Prison Escapee' & u expect mak dem open account 4 u? dem don use ur money chop suya...
Re: How Long Does It Take For Access Bank To Give Account Number? by Crusty3: 7:18pm On May 05, 2021
Why not open a standard chartered Bank account from the comfort of your home and get a free debit card and better still,online transfers are free of charge!!!
Re: How Long Does It Take For Access Bank To Give Account Number? by PrisonEscapee(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2021
Crusty3:
Why not open a standard chartered Bank account from the comfort of your home and get a free debit card and better still,online transfers are free of charge!!!
Good idea. Unfortunately there's no branch in my location. I'd prefer getting an account in one of the top popular banks.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Access Bank To Give Account Number? by PrisonEscapee(m): 7:48pm On May 05, 2021
AfricanGiant91:
4get ham, u be 'Prison Escapee' & u expect mak dem open account 4 u?
dem don use ur money chop suya...

(1) (Reply)

If You Had A Billion Dollars Returns Monthly What Would You Do With Your Money ? / Are You Interested In Investing In Car Hire Business? / Africa's Richest Man Wants Continent To Reap What He Sows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.