Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:47 AM

Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him (4478 Views)

Ladies Dance To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi' In Underwear, Nigerians Blast Him / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him / Daddy Showkey Shares Video Of Curvy Lady Twerking In Army Uniform. Fan Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him by UsefulTunde(m): 4:08pm On Jan 18, 2018
Bobrisky twerking and romance kogbagidi In His Room For Money-Davido Blast Him

Promoter Kogbagidi spray Bobrisky money while he was twerking for him in his room.
Check out in the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b81c3M_d0Cc&feature=youtu.be

Cc:laslasticlala
Seun
Myndd44
Fynestboi

Re: Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him by Fweshspice(m): 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2018
i wanna throw up

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him by Cyoung4real(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
NDI Ara's
Re: Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him by chriskosherbal(m): 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
Haha this one pass kilode.
Re: Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him by Kenzico(m): 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2018
tongue

Who gives a hoot about this news when they've got Sex Dolls
Re: Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him by MiaB(f): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
Money they could have given me I would have done something reasonable with it

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him by BearHugss(f): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
I saw terrible things

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
T
Re: Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him by Yeligray(m): 11:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
This guy should be rehab. Or sent to join the army
Re: Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him by Mizsylviah(f): 12:19am On Jan 19, 2018
I jus wonder how this dude's d**k wud still stand @ the sight of Bobrisky's strong nyash... Smh sad
Re: Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him by UsefulTunde(m): 7:44am On Jan 19, 2018
Lol dick plus dick equals gay tongue
Re: Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him by Trailblazer8197(m): 9:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him by Trailblazer8197(m): 9:57am On Jan 19, 2018
Mizsylviah:
I jus wonder how this dude's d**k wud still stand @ the sight of Bobrisky's strong nyash... Smh sad
Damn! see ur sexily tiny waist! For babes like you, I can spend fire! Nne pls be my friend. Dunno how I can privately contact you....help a broda to connect with you you
Re: Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him by QueenBeeHive(f): 2:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
UsefulTunde:
Lol dick plus dick equals gay tongue
Obviously.
Re: Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him by binsanni(m): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
come this one get hole for inyash at all cheesy cheesy

Re: Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
MiaB:
Money they could have given me
I would have done something reasonable with it

If you are ready for anal sex all night, then the money is yours.

Boborisky is working for his money, the only way he knows how.

Anal straight up!
Re: Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him by AHCB: 3:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Men! Some things are just... sad
Re: Bobrisky Twerking And Romance Kogbagidi In His Room For Money-davido Blast Him by sunnysunny69(m): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
World is coming to an end. How either of them will deny being gay beggars belief.

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Popular Nigerian Actress In A Dress Exposing Her Full B**bs (photos) / Bbnaija Merck Eke Caught Buying Fake Followers On Instagram / Pics Of The Giant Scorpion I Saw On My way Home. please what spacie is it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.