Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Young And Pretty Undergraduate Needs A Job. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Young And Pretty Undergraduate Needs A Job. (599 Views)

Are You Young And Educated? Get Trained To Be A Professional Cab Driver / Undergraduate,interns,ond And Bsc Holders Come In / Job Opportunity For Young And Vibrant Graduates And Undergraduates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young And Pretty Undergraduate Needs A Job. by Khemmi(f): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2010
Hi guys.am an undergraduate and i need a part-time job.i can do makeovers,event planning,modelling(print and ushering) and i can act.am very intelligent and smart and i learn fast.thanks.
Re: Young And Pretty Undergraduate Needs A Job. by kwaze(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2010
where are you located and where are you schooling? what department are in?
Re: Young And Pretty Undergraduate Needs A Job. by Khemmi(f): 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2010
Studying law at OAU.
Re: Young And Pretty Undergraduate Needs A Job. by opokonwa(m): 3:39pm On Apr 13, 2010
Did you really need to emphasize that you are pretty?
Re: Young And Pretty Undergraduate Needs A Job. by Khemmi(f): 3:53pm On Apr 13, 2010
@opokonwa,yes i needed to.am guesin u read my post,if u did,then u should see the reason y, modelling.do u now get it or u want me to shed more light?
Re: Young And Pretty Undergraduate Needs A Job. by Khemmi(f): 3:54pm On Apr 13, 2010
@opokonwa,yes i needed to.am guesin u read my post,if u did,then u should see the reason y, modelling.do u now get it or u want me to shed more light?
Re: Young And Pretty Undergraduate Needs A Job. by okeymadu(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2010
@OP. Methinks these stuffs will distract you from the big picture.

I have this female friend back in school who was first runners-up in a beau contest and luckily[?] got this modelling thing.

She ended up with a third class and today, 4 yrs after NYSC, she is still searching and I suppose she still have to search for a job in a long time.

Why not face your studies?

It is better.

(1) (Reply)

A New Job For You / Fresh Jobs Vacancies / What We Have Not Realised About Goodluck Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.