Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,380 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Ladies Fulfil Your Sexual Fantasies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Fulfil Your Sexual Fantasies (2031 Views)

What Are Your Sexual Fantasies? / Let's Talk About The Weird Sexual Fantasies We Have Done / What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Fulfil Your Sexual Fantasies by LadyHeaven(f): 8:34pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lol...I have had enough of guys trying to make the ladies feel down by talking up the possibility of sex dolls, biko my ladies dem don't dull yourselves, what is good enough for the goose is perfect for the gander, if your man is dulling your vibe in anyway you know what to do...

You could get yourself a Kun jun pyo and enjoy the S/Korean lovies, if Asian isn't your thing how about the twilight Jacob black with the hot rugged looks, or do you like some good ol" Troy Bolton high school musical physique? Take your pick and let the love flow...#yolo

NB- Notice how endowed the shaded portion is? No more short HB pencils that do not fulfil zilch.

Abeg bashing not allowed o, free me grin

Re: Ladies Fulfil Your Sexual Fantasies by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
S€x toy is not a new thing for ladies and this makes me wonder why they are still against the female doll thing.

My conclusion: ladies are self centered species that feels every good thing should only be for them alone why men suffer

Disclaimer: the dolls can never be as good as women even when upgrade keep coming in, there will be time when men will miss the disturbance/trouble of women.

Another disclaimer: that time women go accept any form or format of man grin grin grin

And to the MOD wey the change wetin I write, wehdone ooo

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Fulfil Your Sexual Fantasies by richythePH(f): 8:39pm On Jan 18, 2018
hehehehe

you girls should continue jareh

sofa you dont come running to us for money after fuckin asian male sexdoll

cos if una come na that time una go know say thunder dey make woman lose her womb

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Fulfil Your Sexual Fantasies by Blakjewelry(m): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
This craze should just stop already
Re: Ladies Fulfil Your Sexual Fantasies by RealDonaldTrump(m): 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2018
Blakjewelry:
This craze should just stop already

Its not craze, its how the world works, evolution everywhere. If you dey that naija, you no go see how the world works.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Fulfil Your Sexual Fantasies by Blakjewelry(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2018
RealDonaldTrump:

Its not craze, its how the world works, evolution everywhere. If you dey that naija, you no go see how the world works.
Mehn this ain't evolution this madness at it peak. I am not against them producing such after all it will help check population explosion, but the way and manner with which it is going shows that the average man today think nothing but sex. And yes sex is an evolutionary tool to help the survival of a specie but in face of higher chances of survival, and organism convert excess energy into something more useful to it specie

1 Like

Re: Ladies Fulfil Your Sexual Fantasies by gabinogem(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2018
Lol... every mallam with em own kettle cheesy
Re: Ladies Fulfil Your Sexual Fantasies by okafor200(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
This wont work here,
all women depends highly on men to survive in this world,
if you dont have a man in your life i swear you will suffer to the last,

i have seen ladies that dont want any man that are really suffering bad and also lack financially,

and when a man does not depends on a woman for sex again,
this is what happens men will beat the hell out of any woman they meet with,
and ladies will become much more less value and they would suffer because no one is even looking at them again for sex,

so please its better let men rule the world and stop giving all this weak ladies hope,

even the bible said it women must always depend on their husbands

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo : Nigerian Lady Shows Off As She Makes Out With Boyfriend / Small Girl With Big God (pix) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.