Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want (1200 Views)

My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by RedTarantula: 7:50am On Sep 16, 2022
My neighbour is confused now and needs advise. His wife wants wants to relocate from Nigeria but he does not want to and this is causing tension. Best advise to them is needed
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Oladapo3971(m): 7:56am On Sep 16, 2022
RedTarantula:
My neighbour is confused now and needs advise. His wants wants to relocate from Nigeria but he does not want to and this is causing tension. Best advise to them is needed
Best option is to give him divorce notice
Happy Jummah Mubarak
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by ecolime(m): 9:18am On Sep 16, 2022
It's usually the men that wants to JAPA in most homes so this is quite strange.

Is the wife in a medical line? Do they have kids?

1 Like

Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by James289(f): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2022
Is he a mamas boy?
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by RedTarantula: 9:34am On Sep 16, 2022
James289:
Is he a mamas boy?

He is not
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by RedTarantula: 9:35am On Sep 16, 2022
ecolime:
It's usually the men that wants to JAPA in most homes so this is quite strange.

Is the wife in a medical line? Do they have kids?

She's not in the medical line. They have kids
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by RedTarantula: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2022
Oladapo3971:

Best option is to give him divorce notice
Happy Jummah Mubarak

Why? How?
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by ecolime(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2022
RedTarantula:

She's not in the medical line. They have kids
This is a tough one. Is she the one to majorly sponsor the relocation?

Is the husband doing very well here?
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Collins4u1(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2022
Uhmm nsogbu ụwa.
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Socratiz: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2022
It is obvious each of them have different values.

Firstly, why does the woman want to relocate? It may not be for financial reasons alone, there could be other hidden reasons which have not been disclosed.

Secondly, why is the husband against relocation? He must have his own reasons as well.

It is when each of them disclose their reasons that a workable solution can be advised.

1 Like

Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by efficiencie(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2022
RedTarantula:
My neighbour is confused now and needs advise. His wife wants wants to relocate from Nigeria but he does not want to and this is causing tension. Best advise to them is needed

If the woman is adamant and the man is adamant as well, even after discussions, then it is better they go their separate ways. This is what happens when people plunge into marriage based on frivolous reasons and do not spend time discussing future prospects and the rules of marital engagement.

If husband and wife are committed to biblical rules of marital engagement, the woman understands she has yield to her husband and do his bidding but if the rules of marital engagement are based on the liberal "woke" values grounded on "equality", then the woman can pursue her ambitions even at the expense of her marriage.

Let them both search themselves and agree. If they cannot agree let them both separate. It is better to separate in peace than to live in pieces.

1 Like

Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 16, 2022
Blaxhex come and contribute here. Let’s see the other side of you
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Blaxhex: 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Blaxhex come and contribute here. Let’s see the other side of you
unlike you, as an independent Young man with responsibilities and youngings who look up to me, I have so many things to worry about..
Can't create time dissecting and analysing cock n bull stories on here, (politics, family, romance or whatever).

I only come here nowadays to relax and wind up with my football peeps in sports section, and sometimes I visit the tv movies section. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2022
Blaxhex:
unlike you, as an independent Young man with responsibilities and youngings who look up to me, I have so many things to worry about..
Can't create time dissecting and analysing cock n bull stories on here, (politics, family, romance or whatever).

I only come here nowadays to relax and wind up with my football peeps in sports section, and sometimes I visit the tv movies section. Cheers.
You don’t have anything to say because you are from the streets. You don’t have any knowledge to share as regards this. What responsibilities do you have when you obviously live a life of solitude? You’ve buy market since you decided to involve my family in your banters. You have to apologise and go delete that comment else I’ll never forgive you

2 Likes

Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Blaxhex: 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
You don’t have anything to say because you are from the streets. You don’t have any knowledge to share as regards this. What responsibilities do you have when you obviously live a life of solitude? You’ve buy market since you decided to involve my family in your banters. You have to apologise and go delete that comment else I’ll never forgive you
please don't tell me you're this dumb cheesy
People who live a life of solitude can't render help to extended family members? Lol

Lemme break things down to your level of understanding.. I dey send house rent money and upkeep money bi-weekly to a cousin of mine wey be your age mate for school so she won't go into dubious means to fend for herself.

You've not seen life so you wouldn't understand.
Stick to licking tinubu's corruption infested ass.

1 Like

Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Blaxhex:
please don't tell me you're this dumb cheesy
People who live a life of solitude can't render help to extended family members? Lol

Lemme break things down to your level of understanding.. I dey send house rent money and upkeep money bi-weekly to a cousin of mine wey be your age mate for school so she won't go into dubious means to fend for herself.

You've not seen life so you wouldn't understand.
Stick to licking tinubu's corruption infested ass.
Only a dumb fellow like you will ever believe anything you type, do your family members even know where you live? I wonder what your damn problem is if I choose to support Tinubu, who are you to tell me who to support? If you don’t apologise for involving my family and go delete that comment, I’ll torment you both on this forum and spiritually, you’ll know why I’m Iyaebe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Blaxhex: 12:51pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Only a dumb fellow like you will ever believe anything you type, do your family members even know where you live? I wonder what your damn problem is if I choose to support Tinubu, who are you to tell me who to support? If you don’t apologise for involving my family and go delete that comment, I’ll torment you both on this forum and spiritually, you’ll know why I’m Iyaebe.
you're a dumb non-entity, end of story.

Oya swerve
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2022
Blaxhex:
you're a dumb non-entity, end of story.

Oya swerve
Psycho like you, I saw where you use your other account to quote this one and deceiving others. You are so deceitful and arrogant, oya go use your paradisvirgin monika when you rest with this one. Mad man

1 Like

Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Blaxhex: 1:06pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
Psycho like you, I saw where you use your other account to quote this one and deceiving others. You are so deceitful and arrogant, oya go use your paradisvirgin monika when you rest with this one. Mad man
lmao, you're such a clown cheesy

I'm off, about to get busy. Continue dropping shit all over nairaland... You have the time on your side after all,
you're idle enough cheesy
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Blaxhex:
lmao, you're such a clown cheesy

I'm off, about to get busy. Continue dropping shit all over nairaland... You have the time on your side after all,
you're jobless enough cheesy

I ignored you for a long time till you decided to be abusive and I promise you’ll not rest till you apologise and go delete that comment. I’m shameless on this forum and you already know that. I’ll drag you by your balls

1 Like

Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Blaxhex: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
Rozross:
I ignored you for a long time till you decided to be abusive and I promise you’ll not rest till you apologise and go delete that comment. I’m shameless on this forum and you already know that. I’ll drag you by your balls
you can suck them while at it kiss

Dummy.

1 Like

Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2022
Blaxhex:
you can suck them while at it kiss

Dummy.

I won’t suck a sagged and unhealthy balls who only do dirty cheap girls, I use harmmer to smash them

2 Likes

Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by RedTarantula: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2022
Lalasticlala, please move this to FP
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by RedTarantula: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Ishilove and Beremx, make una advise
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by RedTarantula: 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2022
Toks2008
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Mindlog: 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2022
RedTarantula:

You didn't state the intended country nor visa type, relocating to Cotonou is also relocation from Nigeria.
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by RedTarantula: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mindlog:

You didn't state the intended country nor visa type, relocating to Cotonou is also relocation from Nigeria.

You should know the countries Nigerians have been fleeing to
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Mindlog: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2022
RedTarantula:

You should know the countries Nigerians have been fleeing to

Nigerians "flee" to many countries around the world!
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by RedTarantula: 6:37pm On Sep 16, 2022
Mindlog:

Nigerians "flee" to many countries around the world!

OK. It is Chad..
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Mindlog: 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2022
RedTarantula:

OK. It is Chad..

At least, there is a destination.
Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Toks2008(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2022
RedTarantula:

Let her relocate and the man can go visit anytime he wants and once she is settled she can also visit Naija whenever she wants.

It's better that way so that they won't out all their eggs in a basket(Nigeria) or (abroad)

If the woman secures her stay abroad she would have secured a life there for both of them and if the man does well in Naija all good.

I know it is vital for a family to live together but securing a solid future is equally vital so let them make hard sacrifices for now for a better tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Wants To Relocate But Husband Does Not Want by Toks2008(m): 8:16pm On Sep 16, 2022
RedTarantula:
Toks2008

I have written my stance above.
I hope it makes sense.

I gave my younger brother sane advice 7years ago, today he thanks me always.

They are now settled in the States.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Of My Criteria 4 Getting Married / Why Do People Don't Bother Or Have No Concern Regards This? / Friends - What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.