Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Photos: “my Lips Can Suck Good Dick”- Bobrisky Says As He Shares New Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: “my Lips Can Suck Good Dick”- Bobrisky Says As He Shares New Picture (1285 Views)

Blac Chyna Can “suck A Dick” Perfectly – Amber Rose Reveals / He Can Suck For 30 Mins , Am I Wasting My Moans ? (read My Story) / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: “my Lips Can Suck Good Dick”- Bobrisky Says As He Shares New Picture by WNRealm: 12:15am On Jan 19, 2018
Nigerian male crossdresser, Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky just shared a new photo of himself and then drew attention to his lips.

Bobrisky who knows how to stir up controversy, shared the picture on his Instagram page and reminded us of his sexual prowess.

He wrote;

That lip can suck good D**k

There was an uproar on social media after video clips of Bobrisky twerking for popular show promoter, Kogbagidi, emerged online yesterday with Nigerians.

The show promoter has come out to defend himself saying he isn’t Bobsriky’s bae, says raunchy clips were from ”a skit to promote a new song”.

Bobrisky can’t be jailed unless caught in the act – Keyamo

Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN), Festus Keyamo, has said Bobrisky (Idris Okuneye) can not go to jail for admitting that he is an homosexual except caught in the act.

Bobrisky was reported to have been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command at Lekki after he publicly admited that he was gay in which has been deleted.

However, frontline lawyer and Keyamo speaking on the to newsmen on the arrst he said that for Bobrisky to go to jail or be arrested for homosexuality he has to be caught in the act, “For me, you have to be caught in the act,” he said.

“Yes, it may amount to corrupting public moral when you go on social media to announce you are gay but we are talking about the law here and not sentiment and if we are talking about the law, the person has to be caught in the act.”
“Except the person says he is gay and refers to a particular gay act that can be verified. For example, if Mr. A comes out on social media to say I am a thief, he cannot be arrested because his declaration that he is a thief cannot be linked to a particular act of stealing.”

“Anybody can come out to say I am a kidnapper but if you do not link that declaration to a particular incident that happened, that person cannot be arrested.”

http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/photos-my-lips-can-suck-good-dick.html
Re: Photos: “my Lips Can Suck Good Dick”- Bobrisky Says As He Shares New Picture by divinehand2003(m): 12:19am On Jan 19, 2018
Oh no.
I prefer sex dolls to you.
Re: Photos: “my Lips Can Suck Good Dick”- Bobrisky Says As He Shares New Picture by Abdul3391(m): 3:35am On Jan 19, 2018
make don end for u bobrisky... hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Two Instagram Slay-queens Offer Davido , Bbnaija Miracle Their Pussies For Free / What Do You Miss About Your Ex ? / Married Lady And Her Ex Paraded After They Were Caught Having Sex In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.