Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - God's Foot Soldier? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - God's Foot Soldier? (1049 Views)

HITTING Your Foot Against A Stone As A Christian. Meaning? / God's Foot Soldier? / Uganda Pastor Uses His Church Members As Foot Mart,as Directed By God(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - God's Foot Soldier? by Haleplushearty: 6:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Prayer points on today's open heaven
(Friday, January 19th, 2018) - God’s Foot Soldier?
1.I worship you, my Father, because, you are the El- Shaddai; the Mighty Man in battle.
2.Thank you, again, my Father, for all the battles, you have fought and won on my behalf.
3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.
4.I take authority over principalities, over powers, and over spiritual wickedness in heavenly places; I overcome and render you powerless, in Jesus' name.
5.Father, let every satanic priest, ministering on any satanic altar against my peace, well - being, progress and success, in life, be paralysed, in Jesus' name.
6.Father, as your foot soldier, strengthen me and give me a faith big enough to overcome, every challenge and opposition from the pit of hell, that may come my way, in Jesus' name.
7.Father, in the name that is above every other name, let every spiritual force contending with your plans for my life and family, be disgraced, overcomed and rendered powerless.
8.Father, as your battle axe and weapon of war, sharpen me spiritually, and use me to break to pieces, ungodly nations and kingdoms, in Jesus' name.
9.Father, help me to fulfil, your mandate, to destroy all the works of the devil and to actualise your plans, here, on earth, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, arise, and let all oppositions against your kingdom be silenced, subdued and crushed, forever, in Jesus' name.
11.Father, let all the battles you have fought and won on behalf of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, never rise again, in Jesus' name.
12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
# GodBlessOurNation
Re: Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens - God's Foot Soldier? by ikorodureporta: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2018
Haleplushearty:
Prayer points on today's open heaven
(Friday, January 19th, 2018) - God’s Foot Soldier?
1.I worship you, my Father, because, you are the El- Shaddai; the Mighty Man in battle.
2.Thank you, again, my Father, for all the battles, you have fought and won on my behalf.
3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.
4.I take authority over principalities, over powers, and over spiritual wickedness in heavenly places; I overcome and render you powerless, in Jesus' name.
5.Father, let every satanic priest, ministering on any satanic altar against my peace, well - being, progress and success, in life, be paralysed, in Jesus' name.
6.Father, as your foot soldier, strengthen me and give me a faith big enough to overcome, every challenge and opposition from the pit of hell, that may come my way, in Jesus' name.
7.Father, in the name that is above every other name, let every spiritual force contending with your plans for my life and family, be disgraced, overcomed and rendered powerless.
8.Father, as your battle axe and weapon of war, sharpen me spiritually, and use me to break to pieces, ungodly nations and kingdoms, in Jesus' name.
9.Father, help me to fulfil, your mandate, to destroy all the works of the devil and to actualise your plans, here, on earth, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, arise, and let all oppositions against your kingdom be silenced, subdued and crushed, forever, in Jesus' name.
11.Father, let all the battles you have fought and won on behalf of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the author of the open heavens daily devotional and general overseer of RCCG, never rise again, in Jesus' name.
12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
# GodBlessOurNation

dem neva ban una frm posting open heavens here??

(1) (Reply)

Paul Adefarasin’s Heartfelt Message To His Beautiful Wife, Ifeanyi / I Am Tired Of Christianity(the Imaginary God) / Is Religion Actually A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.