Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Paul Adefarasin’s Heartfelt Message To His Beautiful Wife, Ifeanyi - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Adefarasin’s Heartfelt Message To His Beautiful Wife, Ifeanyi (1042 Views)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin Composes Note For Wife, Ifeanyi, From Amazing Grace Song / Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary / Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Adefarasin’s Heartfelt Message To His Beautiful Wife, Ifeanyi by wikido: 1:53pm On Sep 17, 2018

Ifeanyi Adefarasin, the wife of Paul Adefarasin, the senior pastor of House On The Rock church, marked her birthday over the weekend. She was celebrated on Sunday during the church service at the Rock Cathedral in Lekki, Lagos. She has since received a lot of love and well wishes from worshippers and the general public.

The highlight of the day was the lovely write-up from her husband; he described her birthday as [url=https://twitter.com/search?q=%23WorldIfeanyiDay&src=typd]#WorldIfeanyiDay[/url]. How sweet. His post is heart-melting, you should read it for yourself below:

A Missive To My Wife, Ifeanyi On Her Birthday:

In Grace, I will never tire of celebrating this day; the day God gifted the world with you, or as I like to think of it - #WorldIfeanyiDay!

Words & time would invariably fail me if I tried to count the various ways you delight me with the many facets of who you are in Him - your mastery of the art of being my Grace given helpmeet; your modelling of maternity to our daughter; your mentoring of women and young ladies in the fold; equipping them to be the next generation of God’s Girls and Leading Ladies; your passionate pursuit of His purpose ... I enjoy basking in the beauty of who you are and resting in the sanctuary of your kind spirit.

Thank you for being authentically, unapologetically you. You are the pride and joy of Jesus our Christ. I am convinced that when God wants to brag, He points to you ... as I like to do too.
You, my love, have evolved into a more gracious, loving, adept, beautiful version of who you were when we first met in ‘94 and I am delighted to have been your partner in the journey of life so far. I look forward to growing old together with you.
Love ‘Dilu aka
p.adefarasin

Read the full love story on Pastor Paul Adefarasin’s Instagram page:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnyRF4WjDfR/?taken-by=pauladefarasin

This is not the first time Pastor Paul Adefarasin is showing much love for his wife. According to Pastor Paul, they met “24 years ago, and we’re still dating 24 years later; we’ve been married for 22 of those years. She’s my still waters and my green pasture; I lay me down in the calm of her embrace. Her love is wind into my sails, and her voice is quietening to my storm. The glint in her eyes reminds me that God loves me endlessly."

"Ifeanyi is my Ijebu Princess and my Asaba Queen; I have watched her bloom and blossom like daffodils in the spring; I’ve watched her grow wiser with every new year; I’ve watched her grow stronger with every storm — she is my virtuous woman and leading lady. I’ve watched her pursue her passion; strive for and attain excellence in everything she does. It is no wonder that our churches celebrate her; men and women are blessed by her, and many seek to emulate her as she lives as an example of a Godly woman.”

Pastor Paul Adefarasin is a trailblazer and an engaging preacher, a great fisher of men whose church, House On The Rock, occupies a prominent space in Nigeria. His annual international gospel concert tagged “The Experience”, features renowned gospel artists from around the globe, and has continued to change lives for the better.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do You Hate Jesus Christ? / Pope Francis Feared To Have Contracted Coronavirus / Jesus Isn’t Coming Back! Wake Up Africa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.