Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Now We Know What Men Desire In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now We Know What Men Desire In A Relationship (2455 Views)

The Strangest Thing Men Desire. (and How It Can Make Him Crazy For You.) / 14 Qualities Of A High-value Woman All Men Desire To Have / 5 Key Things Men Desire In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now We Know What Men Desire In A Relationship by donstan18: 11:00am On Jan 19, 2018
Rukkydelta:

Lol
They offer what most men desire smiley
I just have something to say to you change the circle of ladies you get along with

You see, grin

You were unable to answer my question grin
Re: Now We Know What Men Desire In A Relationship by SirMichael1: 11:02am On Jan 19, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

I will do a topic about the future of sexdolls and I will mention you and ubunja, then you will see why we should be really afraid for the future.

Lol... Aright. Seems like this sex doll of a thing will linger for long cheesy
Re: Now We Know What Men Desire In A Relationship by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:08am On Jan 19, 2018
SirMichael1:

Lol... Aright. Seems like this sex doll of a thing will linger for long cheesy

Yes it will,
The problem is not sex doll, bit enhanced sex dolls
Re: Now We Know What Men Desire In A Relationship by SirMichael1: 11:10am On Jan 19, 2018
donstan18:

You see, grin

You were unable to answer my question grin

Actually, your questions was a huge one.

Reads... "What most women offer in a relationship aside sex"

When there's demand, there will always be supply or it's terned a famine.

Now 'most' guys want sex in a relationship and so the demand for sex is high, now to get sex, most men have to indulge in getting it from women. Since The demand is from most men, supply would be from most women.

Verdict = Most women have sex to offer as do most men want sex.

Your question ought to be 'what can less/few women offer?'

CC: Rukkydelta, answer the above question.
Re: Now We Know What Men Desire In A Relationship by SirMichael1: 11:13am On Jan 19, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Yes it will,
The problem is not sex doll, bit enhanced sex dolls

Now I'm interested in knowing what you have to pass on.. Do well to type my monicker with the 'a' before the 'e' in Michael

1 Like

Re: Now We Know What Men Desire In A Relationship by Pusyiter(m): 11:28am On Jan 19, 2018
Sharp babe
Rukkydelta:

SirMicheal
Most girls offer sex and most men desire sex
Most men offer money and most girls desire money

Good morning
Re: Now We Know What Men Desire In A Relationship by Rukkydelta(f): 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Now We Know What Men Desire In A Relationship by Rukkydelta(f): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
SirMichael1:

Morning ma. Actually, I think the question he posed was "what can 'most' lady offer in a relationship apart from sex?

Prove him wrong.
I am not most ladies
I am a lady but what a lady can offer in a relationship are much
Companionship
Financial assistant
Understanding and support
Someone to share your burdens,pains,joy and hapiness with
A listening ear and a good adviser
A lady fills the vacumn

You may not really understand this until you come in contact with a woman that will bring positivity to your life
Cc:dostan18
Re: Now We Know What Men Desire In A Relationship by Sierusvirus(m): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2018
Rukkydelta:

SirMicheal

Good morning
Women desire two important things from men and can't leave without while men wants only one :
Women desires:
1. Sex ( cos they can't even live without it as claimed to be).
2. Money
while Men wants:
1. Sex
Re: Now We Know What Men Desire In A Relationship by ubunja(m): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2018
Rukkydelta:

SirMicheal

Good morning
sirmichael doesnt understand the Romantic Exchange.leave him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The MYSTERIOUS Cat With Two-Toned Face And 2 Different Eyes Colors / Trouble! Man Brings Side Chick Home To Look After His Kids As Wife Travels (pic) / List Inspirational Rap Song You Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.