Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,077 members, 7,821,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Do You Believe In Destiny? Maybe You Should........this Is What Ifa Says ...... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Believe In Destiny? Maybe You Should........this Is What Ifa Says ...... (1645 Views)

Do You Really Believe In Destiny? / See Facts About The Return Of Christ Maybe You Didn't Know / Do You Believe What Will Be Will Be, Do You Believe In Destiny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In Destiny? Maybe You Should........this Is What Ifa Says ...... by vaxx: 7:49am On Jan 19, 2018
The destiny. ori ni meja lawo. ori mi gbe mi.(my destiny make a path for me)

This is what odu IFA says. (oracle womb) At the moment of conception, in the domain of Ajala Mopin (Ori), certain irreversible decisions are made.

They are made in two areas: the physical and the spiritual. The physical area with which we are obviously familiar includes gender, sexual orientation, race,color, and the Host of physical senses such as sight, smell, hearing and touch.

All of these will be, in some sense; dependent upon the choices we made in our physical self.

The spiritual side of Ori is also chosen, but it is divided into two areas.

The first, Apari-inu represents character; Ori-Apere represents destiny.

Destiny itself is divided into three areas: Akunleyan, Akunlegba, and Ayanmo. Akunleyan is the request you make at Ajale's domain- what you would like in specifics during this lifetimes.

The number of years you wish to live, the kinds of success you hope to achieve, the relationships you desire, the wisdom you seek to accumulate. Akunlegba are those things given to you to help you achieve these things. Both Akunleyan and Akunlegba can be modified or enhanced by sacrifice and ritual throughout our lives. Ayanmo is that part of our destiny which cannot be changed: our gender, race, sexuality etc.

The famous Yoruba wisdom: "It is easier to change a man's destiny than his character" any question?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Destiny? Maybe You Should........this Is What Ifa Says ...... by Originakalokalo(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2018
Ifa is a Demon.

What it says is irrelevant.

God Almighty controls the destiny of man.
Re: Do You Believe In Destiny? Maybe You Should........this Is What Ifa Says ...... by vaxx: 8:01am On Jan 19, 2018
Originakalokalo:

Ifa is a Demon.

What it says is irrelevant.

God Almighty controls the destiny of man.
Fela was right when he said Africans have been miseducate..... we have replace GOLD with a mere metal.......thanks for the contribution ......next person pls

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Destiny? Maybe You Should........this Is What Ifa Says ...... by vaxx: 4:13pm On Jan 19, 2018
shocked cool cheesy shocked
Re: Do You Believe In Destiny? Maybe You Should........this Is What Ifa Says ...... by AlanTuringAI: 4:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
vaxx:
shocked cool cheesy shocked
How does one know his destiny like the kind of job he needs to do to succeed, the wife he's to marry and all that.
Re: Do You Believe In Destiny? Maybe You Should........this Is What Ifa Says ...... by vaxx: 5:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
AlanTuringAI:

How does one know his destiny like the kind of job he needs to do to succeed, the wife he's to marry and all that.
you may consult an ifa priest. he will carry out consultation on your behalf, the priest uses the Odu in ifa which is one of the 256 possibilities of the binary coded language of the universe, he will also recite verses of the holy Odu which has appeared. the Odu is a live energy, and before it can come down or appear, the ifa priest will invoke it through his Oracle which is prayed upon by the person seeking consultation and after that the ifa priest will go ahead to reveal what the odu means by interpreting it in a language the person seeking the consultation understand...

i will not advice people to seek for consultation unless the situation is beyond possible control...what i will tell you is Carry out an evaluation on your personal self....your ayanmo can not be alter, which are your inner talent ,what you do best and your interest in life... the reality is that the condition of your life (as an adult) is the result of the decisions and indecisions you made at the ajalamopin.

Olodumaré gives us all the asé to transcend any obstacle, If we have not transcended it, it is because we have failed to make the right decisions at the ajalamopin. so the right decision matter a lot

A quote from odu ifa "if the eyes did not see difficulties like one being found by tight rope, it may not see things as shining as brass''

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Destiny? Maybe You Should........this Is What Ifa Says ...... by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2018
vaxx:
Fela was right when he said Africans have been miseducate..... we have replace GOLD with a mere metal.......thanks for the contribution ......next person pls
They told us everything black is bad. Our colour, our gods, traditions and lifestyle. It's good to see few of us are awake. It's also really good to see people like you who do not have to hide.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In Destiny? Maybe You Should........this Is What Ifa Says ...... by chyldvoodoo: 1:46pm On Feb 13, 2018
Vax how far, can you pm your WhatsApp contact. I'll.love to ask you some question.
Re: Do You Believe In Destiny? Maybe You Should........this Is What Ifa Says ...... by chyldvoodoo: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
chiddyok:

They told us everything black is bad. Our colour, our gods, traditions and lifestyle. It's good to see few of us are awake. It's also really good to see people like you who do not have to hide.
Bro can I also get your contact, didn't believe I have people that think like I do. It's all white supremacy but most Africans call the thieves and decievers their saviour
Re: Do You Believe In Destiny? Maybe You Should........this Is What Ifa Says ...... by lawani: 9:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
This is a very good topic. One of the best I have ever come across on the internet
Re: Do You Believe In Destiny? Maybe You Should........this Is What Ifa Says ...... by Wole10: 9:16am On Jan 25
Can you drop your WhatsApp contact, I have some questions about Oguda Oturupon do's and don't.

(1) (Reply)

Thread closed..... / Will God Condemn People Who Have Never Even Heard About The Gospel / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Takes The Church To Another Level (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.