Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots (45048 Views)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video / Sonia La Reina & Fancy Acholonu Meet In Lagos: Video / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by 1miccza: 12:41pm On Jan 19, 2018
adekhingz:

She is the wife of one of our own Talented Nigerian actor. His wife should lead by example......**smiles

Bros leave that thing let the load bearer bear his load
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by Nizguy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
Nice body, she almost look like a sex doll...... kiss

if i have the money I'd work my self to this look....

u aren't looking bad at all tho u ur boobs are big undecided
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by adekhingz(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
1miccza:

Bros leave that thing let the load bearer bear his load

This is not a cool sight to behold, bro. She looks like an harlot. I'm sure you won't allow your wife post this kind of picture on social media. She can put it on when with her husband, but her body should be for her HUSBAND, and not supposed to be an item for public display.

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by Nizguy(m): 12:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nikkyhoney143:
Happy birthday to her btw she's pretty Sha

yes she is but I prefer u over her

ur kind of my spec
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by showghan(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
Sex doll

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by 1miccza: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
adekhingz:

This is not a cool sight to behold, bro. She looks like an harlot. I'm sure you won't allow your wife post this kind of picture on social media. She can put it on when with her husband, but her body should be for her HUSBAND, and not supposed to be an item for public display.

If he's cool with it, why bother??

1 Like

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by adekhingz(m): 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
wonlasewonimi:

Obviously you have never been to nude beach before... This is being overdressed.

This one is overdressed keh? shocked shocked shocked

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by stonecoldcafe: 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
adekhingz:
The only difference between "US" and the I.K Ogbonna is that; He has seen everything & Phucked the girl but we have seen everything too! This dressing is OBSCENE, especially from someone who we hold as a role model in our society. If your wife will dress like this in public, and you post it to a public domain, what kind of publicity are u making? WE should be hailing you for having a "hot wife" or yearning to have PHUck with your wife Or what

It is not public. It is the beach. Should she wear wrapper in the beach?

1 Like

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by AleAirHub(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Say who die angry angry angry
Thegeneralqueen:
Ik don't deserve this lady..... cool
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by Tonytonex(m): 12:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
She Is Golden.
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by olamil34(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
Daddy like

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by NOKZ(m): 1:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
My guy, u na bad guy oo. U make sure say u no leave any stone unturned while looking @ her pics. Lol... U go sabi do research oo
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
hobermener:
I'm a sucker for latina women. If you never Fúck latina woman before, all your fućk na joke. Ik is one lucky guy
Ill never forget samantha. Chai day gyal sabi!!

This same girl will kill him dead if he pisses her off.

Hotheaded, crazy putas.
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by firo08(m): 1:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
She's more advanced than him in terms of everything
that shouldn't be a problem my dear. So long there is love and understanding, it is a perfect way to go.
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by adekhingz(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
1miccza:

If he's cool with it, why bother??

His headache sha. That's true

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by adekhingz(m): 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
stonecoldcafe:

It is not public. It is the beach. Should she wear wrapper in the beach?

Beach (public) is not (private) swimming pool. Why can't she make use of the pool in her house?

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by streamsofjoy(f): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
bughead:
this is what we call woman, unlike our black baboons here undecided

follow naija woman at your own risk

Na human being type this thing for NL so?

1 Like

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by snappyicee: 1:36pm On Jan 19, 2018
this is how s** dolls ought to be before i buy it grin grin grin grin
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by Timex139(m): 1:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
she looks like sex doll
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by DarkLover: 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
bughead:

You sounded like an idiot that lacks self respect, white girls ass licker with low self esteem.

Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by Olulinks(m): 1:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Oya, come and collect am na.
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by 1miccza: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
adekhingz:

His headache sha. That's true

You and this memes i must copy one shaaa lolz

1 Like

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by Boomboost(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why?
Nawa o, cos she's white and curvy? She's no different from the black girl close to you.

Change your mentality jor.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by Cyriloha(m): 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
pyyxxaro:

Only you won use ur hand destroy your marriage now oh

When FFK , DINO MELAYE ,RMD go open ur wife case file now

U go de cry upandan , u go de disturb TB Joshua anyhow

You know say these men nor de use eye see yellow yansh cry

And you no kom koll adamu oshomole ?
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by Cyriloha(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:

Then have money nah
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by adekhingz(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
1miccza:

You and this memes i must copy one shaaa lolz

IT's a free world bro.

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by Snow02: 1:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
that ass though
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by millhouse: 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
jealousy at it's peak
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by CornFooPanda(m): 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:

Story, when you will be busy chopin beans and plantain 3 times a day na hin you wan be like dis white pooner, make i hear word jare grin
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by SoNature(m): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Ewu! Who are you to determine who desrves who
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
bughead:

Yes baboon like your mama cause your papa no get taste at all #UglyMonkeyProduct and #WorWorPickin like you. #Lol #Zombie in a bottle #SeeYourLife?

2 Likes

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by gwama: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Madam, all that is lost, I'm sure your husband has one or more black mistresses. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Woman Says Timaya Raped Her (see The Photos + Videos She Shared) / Justin Dean, Korra Obidi's Husband Defends Her For Dancing In Swimsuit / Hushpuppi And Senator Dino Melaye Hang Out Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.