Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots (45045 Views)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates Ini Edo's 42nd Birthday With Loved-Up Video / Sonia La Reina & Fancy Acholonu Meet In Lagos: Video / Ik Ogbonna Celebrates Sonia, His Wife, Ashewo, Side Chick On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by UncleJudax(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2018
mekuso89:
I don't think IK needs sex doll
grin sad

1 Like

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by cahrlifa(m): 3:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
adekhingz:
The only difference between "US" and the I.K Ogbonna is that; He has seen everything & Phucked the girl but we have seen everything too! This dressing is OBSCENE, especially from someone who we hold as a role model in our society. If your wife will dress like this in public, and you post it to a public domain, what kind of publicity are u making? WE should be hailing you for having a "hot wife" or yearning to have PHUck with your wife Or what
What is dis one saying
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by texazzpete(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
adekhingz:
The only difference between "US" and the I.K Ogbonna is that; He has seen everything & Phucked the girl but we have seen everything too! This dressing is OBSCENE, especially from someone who we hold as a role model in our society. If your wife will dress like this in public, and you post it to a public domain, what kind of publicity are u making? WE should be hailing you for having a "hot wife" or yearning to have PHUck with your wife Or what

How pathetic must your life be, if this woman is a ‘role model’ to you.

1 Like

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by adekhingz(m): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
texazzpete:

How pathetic must your life be, if this woman is a ‘role model’ to you.

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by adekhingz(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2018
cahrlifa:

What is dis one saying
Let's consult the oracle.

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by femifalade55(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
She resembles one { Sex dolls }.
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by adahgold(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2018
Naija bloggers she is an Italian! Those that say ik don't deserve her let me ask them thes question and the should be sincere why answering it in there heart. Either there father or there mother do they deserve their selves?

1 Like

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by dammybabanla: 5:06pm On Jan 19, 2018
thunder fire you there...i hope say your mum and sisters dey among the baboons...inferiority complex dey worry you mumu
bughead:
this is what we call woman, unlike our black baboons here undecided

follow naija woman at your own risk
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ik don't deserve this lady..... cool

If we are to go by who deserve who in dating or marriage. Nobody will date each other. Or even marry ourselves. Na solo, we all go be.
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
the fooooool be deluding himself now thinking she truly loves him. But let his pocket go dry then he will understand that he is nothing but a black monkey
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by Odani: 7:00pm On Jan 19, 2018
adekhingz:

Abeg park well
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by Rickywowoz: 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2018
Berlyn1:
Nice body, she almost look like a sex doll...... kiss

if i have the money I'd work my self to this look....
i like you just the way you are
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by Teeboi56: 7:45am On Jan 22, 2018
bughead:
already in a relationship!
Okay I hear
Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by adekhingz(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2018
Odani:

Abeg park well

Re: Sonia Reina Morales Ogbonna Celebrates Her Birthday With Hot Beach Shots by topherchris819(m): 1:51pm On Mar 13, 2018
seunmohmoh:
can you translate sir?
sorry my reply is coming rather too late, still getting acquainted with this forum. To question ; I was talking about those drooling adolescents lashing her with negative words. she's something they can only jerk off with her picture, or the reason for their wet dreams. Don't mind boys jare.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zendaya Folakemi Adenibuyan Signs Endorsement Deal With Ruff ‘n’ Tumble (Photos) / Hushpuppi And Senator Dino Melaye Hang Out Together (Photos) / Toyin Abraham Shares Pepper At Iyabo Ojo's Mum's One-Year Remembrance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.