Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone (38556 Views)

List Of Fake Things In The Market Today & How To Identify Them / Suspected Yahoo Boy On The Run After Killing His Girlfriend For Rituals (Photos) / EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone by Jimbadly: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Quick vote

Like if u think sexdoll is a good innovation

Share if u think its a No

I'm not sure you have any grey matter in your cranial box. Instead of commiserating with the little boy who was a victim of a horrible crime, you're talking rubbish. Anu mpama!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone by Maeka(m): 4:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
YAHAYA BELLO IS TURNING MY STATE AND PEOPLE FROM BETTER TO WORST
Re: Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone by IYANGBALI: 4:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
CornFooPanda:
Baba no mind me, na my newly acquired sex doll make me do dat error.
abeg borrow me when you finish

1 Like

Re: Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone by IYANGBALI: 4:44pm On Jan 19, 2018
Maeka:
YAHAYA BELLO IS TURNING MY STATE AND PEOPLE FROM BETTER TO WORST
we are talking of human beings you're talking of yahaya bello

1 Like

Re: Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone by mechanics(m): 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thank God he didn't die.
Re: Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone by gulfer: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
Get well soon boy. The hospital looks equipped. cool cool
Re: Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone by Ximenes45(m): 6:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Man's inhumanity to man.See how they've made the boy a replica of Frankenstein �
Speedy recovery to you jarehh my brother!
Re: Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone by Mryacks: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Brave boy. Get well soon young one...May God continue to bless and protect you son...Amen!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone by iukpe: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
This boy will recover beyond imagination and without a major surgery, to the shame and dismay of the wicked ones. Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone by Opajyde: 8:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
The level of cruelty in Nigeria is unbearable.What do we gain in causing pains and agony to others?

Why do we hunt one another for things that are bound to be perish someday?

Why can't we love one another?How I wish we value ourselves more than material things.

I pray God touches the minds of the rulers and the ruled.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone by asatemple(f): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2018
Thank God he's alive to tell the story. The thieves will never go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone by makky555(f): 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
ajoyeleke:
Quick vote

Like if u think sexdoll is a good innovation

Share if u think its a No

What of "quote if ajoyeleke is stupid"?
Re: Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
I feel pity for the boy, because of phone, the wicked ones will never go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone by ylaa(f): 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
Very evil in fact over evil, but the God of the Innocent the could not kill him. Shame on them. Their mates dey thief billions them na common handset. May God punish them permanently.

ote author=MicheyJ1 post=64329521]The heart of man is evil [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone by Bensam5060(m): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2018
Wishing you quick recovery Dear.
Re: Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone by CioAngels(f): 2:41pm On Jan 20, 2018
Oga, please, we are not interested in knowing the hospital where the child is admitted. Thank you. May he heal fast by His grace.
Re: Kogi Thieves Set Boy On Fire In Order Not To Identify Them Over A Stolen Phone by Maeka(m): 11:26am On Jan 21, 2018
we are talking of human beings you're talking of yahaya bELLO

IS IT NOT IN DIS HIS TENURE THAT ALL THIS KIND OF ATROCITIES ARE HAPENING IN KOGI STATE?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Danfo Driver Goes Berserk, Strips Self Naked After Stabbing LASTMA Officer / Female Ecobank Staff Arrested In Warri Over Death Of Her Ecobank Manager Lover / Photos: Two Robbers Shot In Okokomaiko, Lagos By Police In The Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.