Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? (1242 Views)

"If You're Looking For An Already Made Man, You Should Be Already Made" - Lady / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by DerahAlex(f): 9:32am On Jan 19, 2018
I have a friend who has been in a relationship with this guy for close to three years. Recently, the guy protects his phone like his life depends on it and his behavior got my friend worried. She then took his phone when he was in the bathroom and went through his text messages and whatsapp messages only to see disturbing text messages and chats between her man and another girl. My friend knows the girl even though they haven’t really met. There were so many love messages between my friend’s man and the girl. My friend was heart broken and she confronted her man who admitted that he was seeing the girl but they have already broken up and he only cheated because he was confused. My friend forgave him and continued the relationship. The thing now is that she doesn’t trust him anymore and she keeps going through his phone and from the messages on his phone, it seems her man is still seeing the girl. She doesn’t know if she should confront her man again or harass the girl. She really loves her man and doesn’t wanna lose him. I advised her to just chill and not talk to the girl but I’m beginning to think that wasn’t a very good advice. What do you guys advice? Should she fight for her man or just pretend like he is not cheating on her?
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by vengedre(m): 9:34am On Jan 19, 2018
Yes!!! She should even buy ammunitions

3 Likes

Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 19, 2018
She should put more effort, tell her to keep the pressure on her bf otherwise husband snatcher would stop at nothing.

She should call the girl and tell her she going to kill her with juju if she no leave her man.
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by DerahAlex(f): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2018
grin... Ammunitions?? Ewo.
vengedre:
Yes!!! She should even buy ammunitions
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by DerahAlex(f): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2018
How? She's trying her best na? Will she now kill herself for the guy??
fuckerstard:
She should put more effort
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by sweetetlove(f): 9:39am On Jan 19, 2018
Its always a friend's story

3 Likes

Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by DerahAlex(f): 9:40am On Jan 19, 2018
I like this.
fuckerstard:
She should put more effort, tell her to keep the pressure on her bf otherwise husband snatcher would stop at nothing.

She should call the girl and tell her she going to kill her with juju if she no leave her man.
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by DerahAlex(f): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2018
grin... Meaning gini?
sweetetlove:
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by thorpido(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2018
It's you Op,isn't it?
You still want to remain with a cheat?
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 19, 2018
DerahAlex:
How? She's trying her best na? Will she now kill herself for the guy??

She need to let him know she aware they are still dating, and she wants it to end. Literally she has to fight for her man sha
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by Olalan(m): 9:43am On Jan 19, 2018
I just don't subscribe to the idea of fighting for love, if the man truly loves and respect her he would not continue with the relationship with the other girl after been caught. Except she wants to play second fiddle she should face the reality of the guy no longer loving her.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by marvin902(m): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2018
if the relationship is worth fighting for..
she should buh wisdom should be applied in doing so... undecided undecided
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by sweetetlove(f): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2018
DerahAlex:
grin... Meaning gini?
meaning I like your story tongue
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by DerahAlex(f): 9:44am On Jan 19, 2018
My friend says she loves the guy. That's the problem.
thorpido:
It's you Op,isn't it?
You still want to remain with a cheat?
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by DerahAlex(f): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2018
That's what I thought too but it's hard for her. She Don dey cry since.
Olalan:
I just don't subscribe to the idea of fighting for love, if the man truly loves and respect her he would not continue with the relationship with the other girl after been caught. Except she wants to play second fiddle she should face the reality of the guy no longer loving her.
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by thorpido(m): 9:47am On Jan 19, 2018
DerahAlex:
Dey dia dey deceive yasef.
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by DerahAlex(f): 9:49am On Jan 19, 2018
Wahs dis one now?
thorpido:
Dey dia dey deceive yasef.
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by habsydiamond(m): 9:53am On Jan 19, 2018
it's clear that the guy did not love her....a relationship without trust is just like a building without a solid foundation...which usually collapse at the end....she should move on.....

1 Like

Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:55am On Jan 19, 2018
From what I read that relationship has no future,If you don't trust a guy then why be with him.He is not worth fighting for she should leave him alone.
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by marvin902(m): 9:56am On Jan 19, 2018
DerahAlex:

love is kinda stupid sometimes..
buh sometimes its best we face reality and not be blinded by it..
if shes sure the guy is still in a relationship with the another girl i advice her to leave..
dont be a relationship where your not valued is poisonous.. undecided undecided
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by Blackhawk01: 9:57am On Jan 19, 2018
She should get her man a sex doll. Everything wee be fine afterwards. cheesy grin grin cheesy

Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by marvin902(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:
She should get her man a sex doll. Everything wee be fine afterwards. cheesy grin grin cheesy

will you keep kwayet undecided undecided
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2018
DerahAlex:
I have a friend who has been in a relationship with this guy for close to three years. Recently, the guy protects his phone like his life depends on it and his behavior got my friend worried. She then took his phone when he was in the bathroom and went through his text messages and whatsapp messages only to see disturbing text messages and chats between her man and another girl. My friend knows the girl even though they haven’t really met. There were so many love messages between my friend’s man and the girl. My friend was heart broken and she confronted her man who admitted that he was seeing the girl but they have already broken up and he only cheated because he was confused. My friend forgave him and continued the relationship. The thing now is that she doesn’t trust him anymore and she keeps going through his phone and from the messages on his phone, it seems her man is still seeing the girl. She doesn’t know if she should confront her man again or harass the girl. She really loves her man and doesn’t wanna lose him. I advised her to just chill and not talk to the girl but I’m beginning to think that wasn’t a very good advice. What do you guys advice? Should she fight for her man or just pretend like he is not cheating on her?

Tell her to master her emotions and thoughts. Relationships don't go smoothly the entire lifespan of most relationships. This is an excuse to harbor grudge, if she has sense, she will let it go, otherwise she can bail and start a new search ( But what's the guaranty the next one won't do the same? Love comes with risks, tell her this.
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by mikejj(m): 10:06am On Jan 19, 2018
this is what i will do if i am that your friend...i wil call the girl and my guy without letting both of them know,then the three of us will meet at a place..then i wil ask my man if he loves the girl? and ask the girl if she loves ur my guy?...finally i wil ask my boo if he loves me?and tel him he has to end it with one of us right now..and if it turns out to be me.then i wil move on with my life....tell your friend if she continue like this....the guy she claim she loves is preventing other men from coming into her life.we are created to enjoy life...
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by Daniel2289(m): 10:07am On Jan 19, 2018
sweetetlove:
I tire ooh.
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2018
we know its u. Dunno y some gals no just get sense. if a guy cheats on u dumb his ass, if u cheat on him will he not dump u too. shallow weak fish brained gals everywhere
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by purityval(m): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2018
Any love that causes you to always cry and question your sanity is not worth it......

Your friend should get her emotions together and move the F on
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by DerahAlex(f): 10:12am On Jan 19, 2018
Nice.
Zykod:

Tell her to master her emotions and thoughts. Relationships don't go smoothly the entire lifespan of most relationships. This is an excuse to harbor grudge, if she has sense, she will let it go, otherwise she can bail and start a new search ( But what's the guaranty the next one won't do the same? Love comes with risks, tell her this.
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by Blackhawk01: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2018
marvin902:

will you keep kwayet undecided undecided

Is everything okay with you, sir?
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 19, 2018
DerahAlex:
Nice.

Words of wisdom, stay in it, and fight to defend your territory, whatever is left unchallenged is easily taken away, it's time to use the terminology " my man ",n the principle to protect her interests
Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by mhisbliss(f): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2018
no man is worth fighting a fellow lady for especially a cheating man, if he valued you he wouldn't mess around with a lady in the first place in other words he wouldn't fight for you

1 Like

Re: Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? by marvin902(m): 10:26am On Jan 19, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Is everything okay with you, sir?

yeap undecided undecided undecided
advice the chick oga not telling to buy sex doll haba undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

If A Lady Accidentally Bite-off Your Dick While Sucking – What Would You Do? / Old Fustrated Women On This Forum / Bastille Wild World Download Working.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.