Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer (887 Views)

Dating Older Women VS Dating Young Girls / Sex Dolls: The World Is In Trouble. / Photos Of Male Sex Dolls For Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2018
The mods should please push this to the front page so we can see which of them Nairalanders prefers

Cc mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Re: Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Like for women

6 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 19, 2018
Like for sexdolls

7 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by Raphaelmary(m): 10:43am On Jan 19, 2018
na d new greeting be dis?
Re: Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by Mynd44: 10:43am On Jan 19, 2018
Me I need a GF.

Please apply within, all these sex doll issue is pointless and without direction

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by obiorathesubtle: 10:47am On Jan 19, 2018
Sex doll?

And abandon the thrill of having sex with a clique of friends? The excitement of chop and clean mouth?

Nah.. I'm old school.. Real coochie for me anyday till I clock out of this earth..
Re: Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by NairalandCS(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2018
Girls these days are half human and Half silicone. grin

Boobs - silicone
Ass - silicone
Face- Slicone

Some girl's kitty sef na silicone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by Kingsley10000: 10:48am On Jan 19, 2018
Only if they can create one exactly same replica of rihanna and nicki minaj or booty black woman
Re: Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by NairalandCS(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:
Me I need a GF.

Please apply within, all these sex doll issue is pointless and without direction

After you don ban almost all the girls for nairaland.

Na sex dolls remain.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by marunga(m): 10:51am On Jan 19, 2018
cheesy relationship is more than sex and a doll cannot be a companion. Sex doll + masturbation= madness

Re: Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:
Me I need a GF.

Lol Egbon grin grin
Re: Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by Kingsley10000: 10:55am On Jan 19, 2018
#WithSexDollWeStand get your sex doll and save a lady's life from oloshoism we say no oloshoism and yes to deceny for our girls

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by AlexCk: 10:58am On Jan 19, 2018
Lol
I prefer humans biko. Even if na for my imagination, a doll is not/will not/can not replace a humangrin,

I stand with mynd44. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by Durhleepee(f): 11:01am On Jan 19, 2018
@mynd44, lemme be your Nairaland girlfriend. Those sex dolls ain't got sh*t on me grin
Re: Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 19, 2018
OP, How can you compare a doll with a Human...
Who sex and sex doll help?

#I stand with human females.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by divinehand2003(m): 11:17am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:
Me I need a GF.

I get one correct GF for as my Oga at the top. Just pm me sharpenly.
Re: Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by bbulldog(m): 11:18am On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd44:
Me I need a GF.

pls let me arrange for you
Re: Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by Kingsley10000: 11:21am On Jan 19, 2018
girls are in big sh*t,some of my female friends are asking me for advice about this doll, dats when I knew dis sh*t just got serious,in d next 5-10yrs(with d help of China n d rest top cosmetics countries)dis doll will feel 95% humans. just look at d evolution of GSM to android n d rest. d bible Neva lies,
Re: Nairaland Poll For Men: Women Vs Female Sex Dolls, Which Of Them Do You Prefer by LessNoise: 11:55am On Jan 19, 2018
Durhleepee:
@mynd44, lemme be your Nairaland girlfriend. Those sex dolls ain't got sh*t on me grin

Which one be nairaland gf again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why People Have Sex On The Wall / What Could This Mean / Please What Crime Has This Person Committed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.