Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,546 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. (12192 Views)

Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) / Grandma Rocks A Teenage Boy At A Party / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2018
[quote author=toms55 post=64403040][/quote]

I insist if you don't retract your falsehood and apologise publicly , trolling on Airforce 1 would be your only achievment these year.
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by toms55(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

I insist if you don't retract your falsehood and apologise publicly , trolling on Airforce 1 would be your only achievment these year.
you have resulted to cursing? our very own nairaland big boy and superstar who drinks hennessy XO on the regular now a curse like a sissy grin grin? you're a coward dude! and besides this attitude shows how the street boys curse when they have a fight with their fellow street urchin of which you are both the former and the latter grin
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2018
toms55:
You're the real poor one here same you: Airforce1, Lifeofairforce1,Lifeofpolice1, and now the latest 2018airforce1.... dude you fake life stinks to the high heavens !

Lol

Airforce 1 is also lifeofpolice1 according to you?

Such a dunce you are .

Keep hating o

I'm replying you because it's right about my bed time ... When sleep come I obey to the call of nature . smiley
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by toms55(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Lol

Airforce 1 is also lifeofpolice1 according to you?

Such a dunce you are .

Keep hating o

I'm replying you because it's right about my bed time ... When sleep come I obey to the call of nature . smiley
Pu.ssy ass N1gga grin grin gigolo wannabe grin grin
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2018
toms55:
you have resulted to cursing? our very own nairaland big boy and superstar who drinks hennessy XO on the regular now a curse like a sissy grin grin? you're a coward dude! and besides this attitude shows how the street boys curse when they have a fight with their fellow street urchin of which you are both the former and the latter grin

You will amount to nothing this 2018 unless you apologise publicly for this falsehood .

Goodnight .
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by toms55(m): 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

You will amount to nothing this 2018 unless you apologise publicly for this falsehood .

Goodnight .
grin oloriburuku somebody
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by toms55(m): 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Goodnight .
grin oloriburuku somebody, The hot tears you made pinkjacket shed after you duped her will make all you said above multiply in your life this 2018
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2018
toms55:
so today I was at Ikeja computer village to repair my damaged phone, guess who I saw trying to sell me Memory cards? Airforce1 yes same airforce1 that has a brother in China shocked shocked

Airforce1 why living a fake Life?

Its not too late to have sense Amen!

What's wrong with having a day job, I call that being responsible. It's not like he was trying to sell you codeine tablets or tramadol under the counter.
Too late to be ridiculed.
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 22, 2018
Bidobado:

What's wrong with having a day job, I call that being responsible. It's not like he was trying to sell you codeine tablets or tramadol under the counter.
Too late to be ridiculed.

It's quite unfortunate, Nairalanders/Nigerians detest hardworking individuals but worship thieves and criminals like politicians, ritualists and yahoo boys angry
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by okafor200(m): 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2019
toms55:
so many part of his life is fake, you want examples?

1. He lied that he has a brother who lives in Baltimore, USA but the truth is that poor dude is just an hustler in China !

want more?

2. He sells fake memory cards , yet he proves to be a super duper rich guy that he had money to spend on booze and drinks.

3. At the nairaland beach party 3.0 dude didn't spend a kobo. thanks to people who donated grin grin

want more?

hahahahahaha
laugh won tear my belle here so,

chaiii wetin be this?

Baba olowo
Re: Airforce1 Is Just An Ordinary Street Boy At Computer Village, Ikeja. by toms55(m): 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
afonja112:
An idea occurs to me, this OP ehn, I think he is trying to make this thread grow viral so that he can become popular too. If me I see airforce1, i will take his autograph, do a DP and share it on my facebook sef, and kill e-chicken on nairaland.

This OP is a SCALLYWAG abeg.
Afonja is sex starved � grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Secretly Check Your Partner's Phone And Email? / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex / Man Blast His Girlfriend After Sex For Not Shaving Her Private Part (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.