Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] (42135 Views)

71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star / Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” / People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Holywizard: 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Like Mr Easi like Airforce1.
At least he was/is known as an artist but what is Airforce1 good at?
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Snow02:
bebe done suck creativity through BJ commot abi??
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by kingsaif(m): 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
mek him contact EFE or Vic O, or speed Darlignton
blow tor sure
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by naijapips04: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:
He's sold his birthright like Esau at the alter of money and fame.

Of what use is a birthright without money and fame?

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nice one
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Threebear(m): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
tstx:
how exactly did he sell his birthright......?
He sold out, stopped being unique and started doing what everyone else was doing.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Alphasoar(m): 2:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
Is this corporate begging too?

I know Naija artist don't write any song. 80% just source for lyrics without any inspiration and put all the work on the producer.

Thanks for the likes of The Wicked Producer, because if not . . .
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by ogtavia(m): 2:30pm On Jan 19, 2018
this guy is very talented...I don't know what you people are talking about...

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by bamoski(m): 2:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
How much will you pay me

Sexdoll fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by gwama: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
You must be a Mr Eazy enemy , jealousy is bad counselor cool cool

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by shakyum: 2:38pm On Jan 19, 2018
Nigga not even ashamed of himself, is not this same Eazi that said he is the second best selling artist in Africa after Wizkid
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by kokomilala(m): 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2018
Don't slag him. I guess he's going through a dry patch, mental block. Even William Shakespeare, at some point in his life, experienced it.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by olamil34(m): 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Rep you jare

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2018
Holywizard:
Like Mr Easi like Airforce1.
At least he was/is known as an artist but what is Airforce1 good at?
Leave this guy alone this year na
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by jaxxy(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Baba419:
after abandoning Juls that helped you come Up? no ask me

When his life revolves arrnd temi why won't he run out of ideas.
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
TunezMedia:
After weeks of holidaying with the love of his life, Temi Otedola, Starboy singer, Mr Eazi is back to work when most of his colleagues in the industry have already sealed top collaboration and started penning deals.

On his first day back from break, Mr Eazi confessed that he has run out of ideas and begged his followers to help send songs and music beats to work with, even going as far as asking anyone for a collaboration. After his first mixtape, Mr Eazi has slowly watched his career dwindle and only his trendy romance with the billionaire daughter has kept him in the spotlight.

With no award and hit song in 2017, Mr Eazi has gotten quite desperate and will take any musical idea offered to him, hopefully one of them will include a hit track that will probably make 2018 a better year, else his fans will start pointing fingers at the fashion blogger for distracting Eazi from his musical path.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/mr-eazi-begging-for-song-writers-and.html

Op I have three songs I wrote last year
Abeg connect me with Mr EAZi to buy them
D name of the first is WATERY LOVE
Second is BEFORE ARMAGEDDON..1....I can't remember d name of d 3rd one
08107490958 is my phone number
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
naijapips04:

Of what use is a birthright without money and fame?
Do u even understand the meaning of birthright.. grin
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Chukazu: 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Korede Bello should learn from him...he too is on decline
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by dljbd1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
I think I prefer Efe to this guy now undecided
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by emilykang(f): 3:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
story smiley Enjoy interesting stories, poems, follow series on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Enjoy smiley
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Tanyabee(f): 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:
He's sold his birthright like Esau at the alter of money and fame.
how please
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Blingblings(m): 4:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Is this not the same guy that said he created the `pon pon` beat?... Truly, pride goes before a fall
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by thunderbabs: 4:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Haaaaa, Eazi, why is that the songs u find eazi to compose has bcom difficult....

Plz, tel him d best idea is for him to go to ori oke gba ogo mi pada
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by bigtt76(f): 4:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
He should go back to Ghana naaa or wait for Otedola girl to gee am one naaaa ....... tongue

TunezMedia:
After weeks of holidaying with the love of his life, Temi Otedola, Starboy singer, Mr Eazi is back to work when most of his colleagues in the industry have already sealed top collaboration and started penning deals.

On his first day back from break, Mr Eazi confessed that he has run out of ideas and begged his followers to help send songs and music beats to work with, even going as far as asking anyone for a collaboration. After his first mixtape, Mr Eazi has slowly watched his career dwindle and only his trendy romance with the billionaire daughter has kept him in the spotlight.

With no award and hit song in 2017, Mr Eazi has gotten quite desperate and will take any musical idea offered to him, hopefully one of them will include a hit track that will probably make 2018 a better year, else his fans will start pointing fingers at the fashion blogger for distracting Eazi from his musical path.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/mr-eazi-begging-for-song-writers-and.html

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by adahgold(m): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2018
What is begging there bloggers our these generation are too desperate that they can't understand simple English anymore.
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by HiredGames(m): 4:49pm On Jan 19, 2018
nonut:

Nothing misleading there. He's begging for hits... Lol

Where is the begging?
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 19, 2018
I really like Mr eazi, he is not so fine with poor sense of dress but I like him anyway.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by MrSea(m): 5:03pm On Jan 19, 2018
asdfjklhaha:
How much will you pay me
you wey no sabi write for book.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Performs With Her Son, Jamil (Photo) / Okwudili Umenyiora And Wife, Fifi Mark 10th Wedding Anniversary / Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.