Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] (42137 Views)

71 Weeks Ago Frodd Was Begging For Money, 71 Weeks After He Is Now A Star / Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” / People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by TunezMedia: 11:45am On Jan 19, 2018
After weeks of holidaying with the love of his life, Temi Otedola, Starboy singer, Mr Eazi is back to work when most of his colleagues in the industry have already sealed top collaboration and started penning deals.

On his first day back from break, Mr Eazi confessed that he has run out of ideas and begged his followers to help send songs and music beats to work with, even going as far as asking anyone for a collaboration. After his first mixtape, Mr Eazi has slowly watched his career dwindle and only his trendy romance with the billionaire daughter has kept him in the spotlight.

With no award and hit song in 2017, Mr Eazi has gotten quite desperate and will take any musical idea offered to him, hopefully one of them will include a hit track that will probably make 2018 a better year, else his fans will start pointing fingers at the fashion blogger for distracting Eazi from his musical path.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/mr-eazi-begging-for-song-writers-and.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Threebear(m): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2018
He's sold his birthright like Esau at the alter of money and fame.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by dyadeleye(m): 11:54am On Jan 19, 2018
Go and ask Scatterwale nah..
slowpoke

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by NairalandCS(m): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Eazi again ?

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by OKorowanta: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
How much u go pay?
Man get hustle.
Dis Buhari season no pure.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by chriskosherbal(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Eazi is living the life.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by emachizy(m): 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin grin we begged you to take it easy my brother, you refused...... now you finally see, Life is not Eaziiiii grin grin grin

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by mayweather145: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2018
As Drake no come closer to him nai e Kuma put he pics for there abi.

18 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by joinnow: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2018
Tell him to contact me asap
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Factfinder1(m): 2:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
Stupid misleading headline

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by nonut: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Factfinder1:
Nothing misleading there. He's begging for hits... Lol

7 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by introvertme: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Factfinder1:
You have issues with reading or what?

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Golly1: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
I want to offer you an opportunity to invest in a Real Estate Company.
Del- Estate Enterprise is a registered real estate company, with our office in Idimu, Lagos State and we are currently selling landed properties at one of our estates at Agbara/Igbesa, Ogun State.
At a give away price of #280,000 for an outright payment or #400,000 by installments. Each plots in our estates has being projected to worth over #40million in fifteen(15) years from now, due to the location and developments that will be come in.
If you invest now by buying a plot or more, its certain that you have invested massively to your future and your children's future.

Check my signature for contact details

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by zombieTRACKER: 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
Let me hook you up with

The beat master himself

Del B.... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by lordsharks(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2018
This can't be
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by simonlee(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin grin
After chopping billionaire puna you still no get any inspiration?!.... chai

Mr Eazi in the studio now like

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by asdfjklhaha(f): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
How much will you pay me
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by BrightDeGea(m): 2:15pm On Jan 19, 2018
Am not really sure he's out of ideas, this is a setup undecided

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by lizzypro: 2:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
And how does the headline correspond with the info.

Smh

4 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by castrokins(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
These Things Are EAZI Now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by EmmaLege: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Lol cheesy
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by binsanni(m): 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
and her mother will be crying like this right now

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by simonlee(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
Word of advice
I think this will be a really good time for him to collabo with patapaa on a "one corner" remix... probably get a few clips from your rendezvous with temi and shoot a nice video...
Just saying though grin grin

Busy spent all his time chopping billionaire puna...converting his brain matter into cum... how will he think straight now grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Baba419(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
after abandoning Juls that helped you come Up? no ask me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Lanretoye(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
If I date that girl for one month,I'm sure I will run out of idea anyway.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by free2ryhme: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
TunezMedia:
After weeks of holidaying with the love of his life, Temi Otedola, Starboy singer, Mr Eazi is back to work when most of his colleagues in the industry have already sealed top collaboration and started penning deals.

On his first day back from break, Mr Eazi confessed that he has run out of ideas and begged his followers to help send songs and music beats to work with, even going as far as asking anyone for a collaboration. After his first mixtape, Mr Eazi has slowly watched his career dwindle and only his trendy romance with the billionaire daughter has kept him in the spotlight.

With no award and hit song in 2017, Mr Eazi has gotten quite desperate and will take any musical idea offered to him, hopefully one of them will include a hit track that will probably make 2018 a better year, else his fans will start pointing fingers at the fashion blogger for distracting Eazi from his musical path.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/mr-eazi-begging-for-song-writers-and.html

wishing him all the best

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by ODUBEZE: 2:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
which one be beg, you no one pay?

Oga Ade add incentives abeg

Chinchat come oooo
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Snow02: 2:22pm On Jan 19, 2018
bebe don suck creativity through BJ commot abi??
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by tstx(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
Threebear:
He's sold his birthright like Esau at the alter of money and fame.
how exactly did he sell his birthright......?
Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by Troublemaker007(m): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2018
mayweather145:
As Drake no come closer to him nai e Kuma put he pics for there abi.

Wickedness cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Eazi Begging For Song Writers And Music Ideas [PICS] by simonlee(m): 2:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
I spent the whole of 2017 wailing Buhari was clueless until I walked into this tread and now I'm like....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugezu Ugezu Reacts To Tiwa Savage's Sex Tape / Billionaire New Year! DJ Cuppy Ushers In 2015 With Dangote & Dad, Otedola / Empress Njamah Poses With Her Range Rover With Customized Plates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.